Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did Raw Tabata Weights Circuits. I always have to look for that one so made a note on my print out of the moves that it is in the Complete Library and not a category. This was 41 minutes(36 actual because I did another warm up first and switched workouts) No overhead presses in this one I burned 128 calories, 109/151 heart rate, 1,110 steps. I wish kelly did not let her head hang down when doing the deadlifts. It makes me cringe because that would make my neck hurt. She does make a correction comment on the final set about keeping your head up or something.
I then did a Fit BIt workout daily burn low impact cardio & mobility training, 32 minutes, heart rate 104/158, 89 calories, 915 steps. This was interesting, I rather liked it and it pretty well suited my needs today. Movement throughout. Moves like childs pose to updog repeated that sort of thing, cardio was a pyramid of moves up and then back down, instructor had everyone do step taps side to side while she demoed the next morement pattern, cardio was jog, butt kick, mountain climbers, oblique twists with knee pulls. There was some push up and shoulder retractions alternating. Just an idea of what it was

Coffey Fit Raw Tabata Weight Circuits (not overhead presses)

Kelly starts with 8,10,and 15# dumbbells and increases the weights on rnds 4,5,6 exercises are timed at 20 seconds and move directly to the next exercise Uses a bench for rows and bench press
rounds 1-3
1 arm row 20# db
bench press 15# dumbbells
biceps curls 15# dumbbells
lateral raise/front raise 8# dumbbells
triceps overhead extension 10# dumbbells
squats 20# dumbbells
suitcase deadlift 20# dumbbells
Round 4 and 5
1 arm row 25# dumbbell
bench press stayed with 15# dumbbells
biceps curls stayed with 15# dumbbells (Kelly starts with 12's)
lateral raise only 10# dumbbells
triceps overhead extension 12# dumbbells
squats 25# dumbbells
suitcase deadlifts 25# dumbbells
Round 6 same weights as rounds 4 and 5 except everything is done for 12 reps and no longer timed

Doreen, that is how my legs feel when I have done a heavy leg workout and try to do a step cardio the next day. They just don't want to move so easily.

Belinda, nice work on Hooked on PHA.

I did KCM Circuit Burn workout one and then one round of each circuit in circuit two this morning. I'm still babying my knee so picking workouts can be challenging!! I keep everything low impact right now.

Last night we got into the garden to try to start getting it ready. I normally don't plan until after Mother's day. We live at high elevation so nights stay really cool and freeze is possible well into May.

Today I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Sculpt Fitness premix cardio and abs, 42 minutes, 112/142 heart rate (pretty sure this was not right, but I will leave it) 173 calories, 3,358 steps. I then did Step Boss bonus step sync, 21 minutes, heart rate 115/136, 102 calories, 2,322 steps. I finished off with Fit Bit Pop Sugar sexy back and 6 pack abs 12 minutes, heart rate 90/107 32 calories, 152 steps. I did not care for this one that much. They do some back flies no weight after walking in and out with hands and keeping legs straight, superman which I hate, swimming move, a couple of moves they mention you could pick up weights. Total time 75 minutes, 307 calories, 5,832 steps.

Today I slept way to late and still did not get a good nights rest It took me forever to decide on a workout this today. I have to go Walmart before my husband gets up to have early dinner and get ready for work. So, just a shorter workout that took long because I wrote it down. Hunted for it as I know I did it before. I am going to have to organize all of these Raw workouts and maybe get a binder. Pages were falling all over the place when I was looking. Anyway I did on of Kelly's earlier raw workouts Raw Interval Circuits under cardio and weight intervals. This is light weights, but not to be underestimated in difficulty. 48 minutes(39 actual) heart rate 107/150, 164 calorie, 1,986 steps.
Raw Interval Circuits 39 minutes (cardio and Weights) light weight
Kelly says no more than 7 to start. I started with 8 first half and then wore 2# gloves and used 5's second half
This is a weight circuit done twice each exercise done for 1 minute (Kelly's timer goes off every 15 seconds)
4 minute warm up
plank, knee, jack
alternating biceps curls (had my arms burning)8's
lunge pulse switch or if not jumping just lunge I did the switch with the 8's
rope/crossjack/knee
lateral raise both 30 sec then alternate 30 seconds 8's
frog squat to reverse lunge right leg and left leg holding dbs in front 8's
upper cuts/ hop front and back 30 sec then just upper cuts
overhead triceps extensions 30 sec then pullover to triceps extension 30 sec (standing) 8's
squat pops 8's
curtsy/scale no weight
plank on forearms to side plank star alternating sides
End round 1 repeat Kelly does not use weights on pop squats second round, but I do. 2nd round was all done with 5# and 2 # gloves so non weighted did have the 2#

Belinda, I like the use of the stability ball for workouts. Nice work.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw new heavy bag put up. I like how Kelly instructs when she has Noelle boxing. Wonder if she read my post on the facebook check in about my hands and the gloves. She talks about not hitting with the pinky and index fingers and some pointers there. I generally try to avoid the fingers. It was a good boxing workout with some breaks doing some body weight lunges and squats. 31 minutes, 157 calories, 122/165 heart rate, 3,143 steps ( I back up and step into a lot of my punches and bounce around a lot) It is hard for me to stay stationary. I think that is fine as long as I use my body for the punches and not just my arm. I then did Fit Bit "Daily Burn" kickboxing cardio+strength" 28 minutes, 125 calories, heart rate 119/165, 1,853 steps. This had no kicking in it and was boxing with cardio and strength, some with dumbbells I used 8# as it looked like they had light weights, walking planks, squat thrusts, combos of both, bear crawls to name a few moves. I finished with Fitbit 20 minutes recovery and mobility which I liked quite a lot, which was 20 minutes, 55 calories, heart rat 83/103, 69 steps. Total time was 79 minutes, 337 calories, 5,065 steps.

Hi,

Quick check in: I been organizing my digital downloads/files/picutes. Deleting data on my phone. Learning a lot about my phone. Hopefully it's all still here tomorrow, lol. It's a nightmare. Been deleting/moving files since this morning. I did manage to walk outside for an hour.

Diane - good job today.

Sorry, I will keep it short today. My head is spinning working on the PC/phone today.

Hi everyone,

DH and I did CL 229 Awesome UB + Step Boss stacked abs. I will go for a walk later. Today is my birthday. I am sad I can't see my kids on my bday or mother's day.

BBL

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Box and Tone, 31 minutes, 152 calories, heart rate 123/163, wearing a 4 Lb vest, 2,532 steps. I then did Raw Descending Pyramid Upper Body. I realized last night that I did not have this one written down. For some reason I kept thinking of Ascending Pyramid. I liked this one so much better. I think it came out when I was having all of the neck and shoulder issues so bad and knew I could not do it.
Descending Pyramid was 69 minutes (actual 60 minutes) heart rate 95/ 124, 1,569 steps, 160 calories. Kelly does have worksheets on her website for this which is helpful. I finished with Fit Bit Ease Upper Body Tension 16 minutes, 45 calories, 11 steps. I also did some major foam rolling.

Raw Descending Pyramid
the worksheet has 3 sets and a column for notes, but this has 4 sets of each exercise. It moves quickly as it is 40/20 the 20 is used for a break between or you follow Kelly and do abs. Kelly tries to get more reps with each set as you lower the weight. Requires a bench or step. I made notes on suggestions by Kelly and will ad them to a fresh work sheet and put it in my notebook. Kelly suggests for shorter workouts doing back and shoulders as a workout and chest and triceps as a workout. She says she would skip the biceps as they are worked doing the other work. She puts biceps in for those who like to have the biceps.

One arm Back row 15#/22 reps; 12#/25 reps; 20#/26 reps; 8# / 50 reps followed by abs knee in off bench
repeat on left side weights and abs

Cable or Dumbbell rows 15#Dbs/19 reps; 12# Dbs/17 reps wider; 12# dbs even wider/ 15 reps; 12# close reverse grip 17 reps; abs are drop plank between each set and final just plank hold (could have went heavier I think)

Shoulder Press (if shoulder problems do upright row) 12# dbs /12 reps; 10#/8 reps; 8#/12 reps; 5# 10 reps
lower leg lifts done between sets

lateral raise 10# dbs/10; 8#dbs/15 reps; 5# dbs 18 reps; 5# dbs more of a pulse 43 reps abs between crunches

bent over lateral raise-(Kelly lays prone on step and does the lateral raises suggest you can use a ball)
8# dbs 12 reps ; 5# dbs 12 reps; 5# 12 reps; 5# 13 reps abs between flip over and do scissors

Skull Crushers 12# dbs 13 reps; 10# dbs 15 reps; 8# dbs 13 reps; 5# dbs run the skull crushers
abs between was sit ups with the weights on the bench

Tate Press (T) 12# dbs 11 reps; 10# dbs 13 reps; 8# dbs 15 reps; 5# dbs 29 reps (again short quick movement)
abs between sets was upper and lower crunch

chest flyes 12# dbs 12 reps; 10# dbs 15 reps; 8# dbs 16 reps; 5# dbs 49 reps abs bicycles

Bench Press 12# dbs 14 reps; 10# dbs 18 reps; 8# dbs 23 reps; 5# dbs alternating run abs Russian twist between sets

Hammer Curls 12# dbs 13 reps; 10# dbs 15 reps; 8# dbs 23 reps; 5# dbs run press; side to side bends abs between sets

Front Curls 12# dbs 10 reps; 10# dbs 13 reps; 8# dbs 15 reps; 5# dbs 75 reps run curls

Belinda, nice that you worked out with your husband. I hope that you have a nice birthday. Good luck figuring out your phone. Those things can be a real headache.

Today I went for a 4 mile walk.

Had a rough day yesterday needed that walk.

Diane - thank you. DH likes working out with me once in a while. Those things defiantly are real headaches.

Good night.

Reactions: WD
Yesterday I did Step Boss Step Sync timesaver finished product combos 1-3 done 3 times which means 6 times in actuality. I forget that every time and get kind of bored with it before I am done. I chose it because of time constraints. This was 37 minutes, 180 calories, heart rate 116/140, 3,634 steps. I finished off with Step Boss Extended lying stretch (why did they name this that? It is lying and sitting), 10 minutes, 23 calories, 13 steps. Total time was 47 minutes, 200 calories. My husband and I went out to buy my youngest grandson a bike for his birthday and to lunch at Braums. They let us sit at a table and eat It was nice to get out for a bit.
Today I am taking the day off of exercise. I am tired anyway as I got 5 hours of broken up sleep. Trying to switch my hours to accommodate early activities. I had an arthritis appointment early and they also did the yearly bloodwork.

Belinda, nice that you got a walk in with all of that phone stuff. Hope you have a great day today.

Diane - it was chilly and windy outside. It felt like winter. I needed that walk with all that phone stuff, lol. I have no idea why they called it lying stretch? Happy birthday to your grandson. I hear you on getting out for a bit. I hope you had a wonderful rest day today. You deserve it.

Where is Doreen?

I did Kelly's Box and tone she put on youtube a few weeks back this morning. Its a really good boxing workout with some bodyweight legs and I really liked it.

I'm taking a mountain biking class this afternoon - hoping to learn a couple things there!!

Good morning,

Yesterday it rained all day, it didn't stop me from walking outside, lol.

I went for a walk outside this morning. Boy it's cold outside.

Where are you guys?

I will do a weight workout later. Need to get warm first. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.