Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I did a Cyberobics workout - Kick it by Anja Garcia this morning. That girl can kickbox. 10 rounds with various combos hitting the upper or lower body. Very hard and fun. I modified some tuck jumps into air squats but most of it was not high impact - she just finished a couple rounds with tuck jumps.

I will have to say these Cyberobics workouts have the most interesting sets and beautiful graphics. They are very well done.

Good morning,

I did Cathe Live #223 Low Impact Blast off Circuit = 41 min. Was a fun low impact workout. I will go for a walk shortly.

Great job everyone on your workouts yesterday. BBL!

I just signed up for Cyberobics. I love Anja G. She is also on Daily Burn, Grogger. Her workouts are tough and fun I do have an account with Neon. I did their Beta trial. The only thing I didn't like they use a very dark room. I may give them another try.

Today I did Step Boss Step Sync timesaver #5 finished product 3 times, 38 minutes, heart rate 107/151, 175 calories, 3,673 steps. I don't know why, but I was not winded even a little bit through most of this today. I then did Raw abs finisher, 18 minutes 45 calories, 317 steps. Finished with Fit Bit down dog (guess this is the name of a fitness streaming site) energizing yoga flow, 16 minutes, 44 calories, 17 steps. This yoga was just the typical flow of yoga moves. Total time was 72 minutes, 264 calories, 4,007 steps.

Is Cyberobics a free streaming service? Do they make you sign up for free with having money deducted later if you don't cancel? I hate keeping track of the cancel dates. I will probably cancel Fit Bit premium before the time is up.

I already had an account set up from Cyberobics from a prior free trial a couple years back. So I didn't have to put in a card to start the free trial. Belinda- what about you?

This morning I was dragging and my right knee felt a little off. So I took it kinda easy and did a Cyberobics workout Power Circle with Anja. It was set up in tracks and was like a bootcamp where every track had cardio and weights with a body part focus. Its high reps so I just took the jumping out and stepped back on the burpee moves and it worked just fine.

Reactions: WD
Good morning,

Today I did CL # 288 Hooked on PHA. I liked this one a lot. Very sweaty workout.

Doreen - I signed up on line for the Cyberarobics, no credit card. The screen on my phone is too small for me to workout. I use my computer. Same with Neou, I did had an account with them when they started. No credit card. Thanks about Cyberarobics. I like it. Beautiful scenery!

Diane - you have to sign up, it's free. No credit card. You don't have to keep track.

BBL!

Today I did Raw Heavy Bag 2 which was 40 minutes, and 3 yoga workouts strung together from Fitbit app , Barre 3 undo+flow 11 minutes, downdog yoga for stress 15 minutes, and downdog ease upper body tension 16 minutes. Total time spent today 82 minutes calories burned 259 calories. This worked for me today as my right knee hurts and is swollen. I am guessing it is arthritis, because things have went from one joint to another lately. The heavy bag workout was all heavy bag up to 28 minutes, then some abs and stretching.

Thanks Belinda, I will check on it.

Today I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong 4 mile power walk, stopping after 3 miles, 54 minutes, 301 calories, 5,709 steps, heart rate 128/155 heart rate. We went grocery shopping at 1 am and were the only people in the store other that employees. I decided to make it a light workout and will probably do some yoga and extra stretching later. BBL

Good morning,

I know I posted yesterday? Not sure what happened. Anyway, I did Ilaria Atletica and yoga stretch w/weights of IG live.

I will be back to report what I will do today. I promise :)

I did CL 293 Glutes and Thighs this morning. This is a really nice paced leg workout. Lots of single sided work so it was 60 minutes long. I was glad it wasn't fast as I wanted to watch out for my knee but I think it did ok. I need to remember to concentrate on form more with lunges as I tend to get sloppy with those.

Hi everyone,

First I did STS M3 D23 Legs than I did CL #278 PHA 2020. Loved it! Cathe did 2 rounds/8 different exercises/repeated twice.

Doreen - I was wondering if you still have CL. I need to check that one out.

BBL!

I went to the vet to pick up the dog food my vet suggested to help my dog keep her appetite down. I hope it works out okay as it sure does have a lot of cellulose in it. Like the number one ingredient. The ingredients look like wood pulp with some chicken meal and corn gluten pumped up with vitamins and supplements. It is a prescription Royal Canin food. Just a bit worried that I paid 83 dollars for junk that will make my dog sick. I guess that brand has a good reputation, I don't know though. I read for and against it reviews.
I did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals # 5, 25 minutes, heart rate 117/163, 113 calories, 1,813 steps. I used a 20# kettlebell this time for swings and stuck with 15 for the others and a 10 for the halos which make my neck crackle and pop in not a good way. I used 10's for the upper moves and 1# for the boxing. This was better than the first time since I only got 87 calories, and 935 steps the first time. I knew I worked harder than that, but did spend time writing things down the first time. I also did the last mile on yesterday's Walk Strong 4 mile power walk and the stretch, 21 minutes, heart rate 129/166,112 calories, 2026 steps. I finished with Jane Adams yoga morning energy, 18 minutes, 23 calories, 54 steps, heart rate 86/101. Total time was 64 minutes, 245 calories, 3,893 steps.

Do you both keep signed up to Cathe Live all of the time?

Today I did Raw Cardio Overload #2 wearing an 8 # vest , 36 minutes, heart rate 115/177, 164 calories, 3,181 steps. I then did Raw Box and Tone wearing my 4# vest and 1.5# gloves, 31 minutes, heart rate 122/154, 152 calories, 2,597 steps. I finished with Fitbit foam rolling and static stretching, 24 minutes, 66 calories. Total time was 91 minutes, 382 calories, 5,778 steps.
Tomorrow I am taking a rest day. We are going to do Zoom with the family.

Hi everyone,

I had a rest day scheduled for today, ended up doing a live full body workout. I also took a walk outside.

Diane have fun with your family on Zoom. We been doing it with our kids.

Have a great Sunday.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #2, 39 minutes(actual 36) heart rate 107/171,1451 steps, 198 calories. I had to write this one out as I could not find it in my papers even though I know I have done it. I need to organize those workouts somehow so I am not looking through a book. I then did Build and Burn Upper Supersets, 27 minutes, 88 calories, heart rate 111/160, 798 steps. Total time 66 minutes, calories 286, 2,249 steps.
Coffey Fit Raw Intervals 2
compound moves 30 second intervals Kelly 7 and 10# dumbbells with cardio intervals between. Kelly does floor cardio, but says this can be a home gym intervals type workout with equipment. I used the rebounder quite a bit since she does jacks, jog, jump ropes, side to side hops
4 minute warm up
starts with push ups as part of warm up
Weights
1 dumbbell 10# lunge/knee up/overhead press 30 sec all right then all left and repeat
2 dumbbells 10# squat thrust/biceps curls 2 sets
2 dumbbells 8# (me) lateral raise/front 2 sets
Cardio
2 dumbbells 10# (me) Kelly says lights ski squats 2 sets
2 dumbbells 10# side lunge/curl home all right then all left repeat
2 dumbbells 10# reverse lunge/upright row all right then all left repeat
Cardio
Mat
10# dumbbell kneeling top shelf bottom shelf all right then all left repeat
10# dumbbells skull crusher/sit up repeat
supine star leg crossover alternating repeat
Cardio
Final round
push up knee pull 2 sets
sit up star position reach opposite toe 2 sets
plank/down dog/shoulder push up (Kelly says if it is too much leave out the shoulder push up)
Stretch

Build and Burn Upper Body Supersets
shoulders
reverse grip press 8#, 8#, 8# dbs
superset with lateral raise and extend 5#,5#,5# dbs
Biceps
pulse curls 12#dbs, 12# dbs, 10# dbs
superset with pledges 12# dbs,12# dbs,12#dbs
Triceps
Seated overhead extension 15# db, 20# db,20# db
superset with tate press 12# dbs,12# dbs,12# dbs
Chest
reverse grip bench press 12# dbs, 12# dbs,12# dbs
superset connected DB press 12#dbs,12# dbs,12# dbs
Back
Seated Rows 15# dbs, 15# dbs,15# dbs
superset with standing cross row 15# db,15# db,15# db
Burnout with light dumbbells 10# dbs except shoulders I used 8#

I did a 6 mo subscription to CL - when it runs out I won't do it again.... Its better to take a break every now and again so when I sign up again I'll only do a month at a time and trade off with other streaming services.

Allergies bothering me today... And CO announced that at the end of our Stay at Home order on April 26th we'll go to a "Safer at Home".... details to follow I guess!

Good morning,

CYBEROBICS bootylicious express - 28 min is plus 30 min stretching is done.

Doreen - sorry about the allergies. That makes sense just signing up a month at a time. I'll be honest, I am ready to move on to something different soon. I wasn't in the mood to do CL.

Diane - great job yesterday.

BBL!

This morning I did Kelly Build and Burn Cardio Core, 27 minutes, heart rate 123/193, 137 calories,2088 steps. I noticed that the heart rate dropped down to around 88 when I was doing things that required my hands putting pressure on the step like the squat thrusts, it would then show nothing while trying to pick up when I was back doing upright moves. I think that is why the spike for a few seconds. I then did Kelly TMF Strong and Lean Kickbox, 33 minutes, heart rate 114/157, wore 1.5# gloves, 151 calories, 3,191 steps. I finished with Ice stretch 1, 12 minutes, 12 calories, 14 steps. Total time was 72 minutes, 300 calories, 5,293 steps.

Doreen, I wonder what new stay at home guidelines will be. I just know right now my daughter says In a week they are going back to being able to get elective procedures done. I have no idea what the plan is. I did two months of CL once and by then I was ready to do something else. I am afraid if I signed up for a long period of time I would end up just not using it when my interest dropped off. Although I have Kept Kelly, but even when I was doing a lot of Cathe when the new dvds came out, I still used some of it at least once a week and with the 6.99 price tag I feel I get more than my money's worth.

Belinda, I need more stretching I think. I do some every day and roll at night, but right now that leg that the knee was hurting on is tight. Doing down dog, my foot on that leg will not go flat to the floor and the other leg does it easily. Just really tight on that side or something. Nice work today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.