Legs & Glutes Xtreme

I did this premix this morning, wow, what a great workout! The premix says its 74 minutes but I clocked it at an hour and 20 minutes. I wonder why some of the premix times are so far off? Glad I had the time to finish it.

I did this premix a lot when the workout first came out. I think by the time we got to the outer thigh and glute sweeps, I nearly died.
Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/2BB3m5.png[/img][/link]

not to change the subject, but i just looked at your pictures. you look great. how long did you workout with the firm? you have nice definition in your arms. how long did it take to get it in the delts? i have nice biceps,triceps but my delts are slow to resp;ond.
laura

I decided to tackle this one yesterday for the first time. Wow! The second set of standing leg lifts with the ankle weights on were killer. I made lots of funny noises during that section as my four year old son was in the room. Amazingly no DOMS today...of course for legs it usually takes two days so tomorrow may be nasty.
I'm glad you mentioned this Premix as I'm always going for the KPC & LG combined premixes but had not tried any of the Legs & Glutes premixes.

Thans Laura! Sorry I didn't read this earlier. I worked out with the Firm for a year or so but got defined a lot this past summer using Cathe's Slow & Heavy and Gym Style workouts. My delts are also slow in developing so I concentrate on those muscles every time I work them. I think using good form with shoulders is key for that muscle (as well as all others) and I keep trying to go a bit heavier with each workout without hurting myself.

i think you have more than a little definition. i wish i had those cuts in my arms like you do. if i am lifting i can see where the delts are starting to show but when my arm just hangs straight down it doesnt show yet. thats what i am looking for. i am trying tto lift heavier. i am going to get the slow and heavy series for armsa and shldrs. i dont have gym style either. you contribute your definition mostly to these dvds? i have worked out with the firm for yrs and they got me alot of muscle that i never had before but i am looking to kick it up anotch. I am taking these bootcamp classes at the ymca here in ohio and i thought they would get me that extra cut and so far it hasnt hap;p;ened. maybe i will be slower to achieve this though. i will keep at it. laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.