Just received DVD's and gliding discs!!!

jackier

Cathlete
I live in Maryland, and the postman just dropped off a package. To my surprise it's my Cathe order!!!! I was order #79523. YAY!!! So fast!

I received the UPS notification on 21st, they could delivered today 24th but UPS told me that my package didn't exit from USA!!!! I sent an email to customer service but nobody answer yet :(.Who knows where is my package?:(

To all of you who have received your DVD's already, I have one thing to say...(in two words).

"WORK WORK" :eek::eek::eek:

off to run behind a tree to avoid being egged!

Box just arrived

Rochester, NY. 55 year old man. First Cathe set. Like the idea of LI as I am getting older. Have a day and half to preview before returning back to my work. Let the viewing begin so I can determine where to start. My gut says Gliders or yoga barr.

Keep you posted.:cool:

Rochester, NY. 55 year old man. First Cathe set. Like the idea of LI as I am getting older. Have a day and half to preview before returning back to my work. Let the viewing begin so I can determine where to start. My gut says Gliders or yoga barr.

Welcome to the boards!

To my surprise I got mine too! A PHX red-eye is calling my name to come to work. I want to stay home and do Cathe. Too bad my company won't allow me to workout between beverage services. The Barre workout might be one I could do and no equipment needed.

Guess I will have to wait for tomorrow. I am too excited. Yes, it feels like Christmas.

Christie

To my surprise I got mine too! A PHX red-eye is calling my name to come to work. I want to stay home and do Cathe. Too bad my company won't allow me to workout between beverage services. The Barre workout might be one I could do and no equipment needed.

Guess I will have to wait for tomorrow. I am too excited. Yes, it feels like Christmas.

Christie

I got mine in Phoenix at 11am Monday-via the free shipping USPS. Wow, I'm only ordering USPS from now on! Beats UPS from the East Coast by a longgggg shot.
Beth

PHEW!!!

I saw all the messages saying other had received their preorder, and started getting nervous because I had not received mine.... then I checked the tracking and it said DELIVERED and I just about had a heart attack... but I am very relieved to report that my husband took delivery and forgot to tell me about it! I am so relieved! PHEW!!! Can't WAIT to get started! Thanks so much to Cathe's staff for getting it out so swiftly. So excited!!

I am shocked that I got mine today as well here in Vegas, and I chose the USPS option! Incredible. Only thing I have to wait to receive is the Cycle Max DVD: it was inadvertently left out of my shipment, most likely because I added it to my pre-order almost 4 months after the fact. At least I have the other 9 workouts to hold me over until I get it.

I'm leaning towards Slide/Glide too. Welcome to the boards! Its great to have a gentleman in here!

Alisha

Many thanks for the kind inclusions. Did not get a chance to do all of Slide and glide last night because of time restraints. I only got to do 20 minutes of it and I will tell you one thing, my bis, tris, and gluts are really feeling it today. I will finish it up today and I think that I may stay with that one for a week straight before I try another one. I can not believe all we got for the pre-order cost and the visual quality of the product. I think I may end up being a Cathelite at some point. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.