Just Got XTrain!

jaypea

Cathlete
I live in Harrisburg, PA, and I just checked my mailbox...it was there! I was one of the later preorders. It came by USPS Priority Mail. I'm so excited!!! There is a thick user's guide with it too, and all the DVDs came in one case. As soon as I get back inside from playing with my boys in the snow, I'm going to start my preview. This is the kick in the pants I needed to get me back in shape after having my 3rd child (over a year ago).
-Jen

Denise, I just read your blog. I couldn't find a recent post...I just clicked on the link to your blog from your reply to my posting. I wanted to read more. :)
I just started blogging back in August (a teacher blog). I find it fun, a form of stress relief and informative (as I link to other blogs to learn great ideas). Good for you on your weight loss. I agree that stress does not give great results. I've experienced some stress in the past year, and when I get time to myself, the last thing I want to do is workout. I'd rather take a nap to catch up on sleep. Keep up the great work!
-Jen

I got mine today, too! I'm in the middle of no-where (my DD description) Colorado mountains. I have not decided which cardio workout to out first tomorrow!

IT'S HERE!!!

IT'S HERE IN NORTH CAROLINA!!!
I've already read the User Guide cover to cover and am rarin' to go! Have to pick which rotation I want to tackle and GET BUSY!!!!:eek:

Can anyone explain to me where to start? I read everything but am confused as which cd to use when? Please help , I need this workout to workout to work more than anything!

Marlymoo, if you look at page 24 of the guide, you will see the first few weeks of the 90-day undulating rotation (there are other rotations, too, but this is the main one and probably the one you want to start with). The first disk you would use would be the disk for Monday of Week 1, Chest, Back, and Shoulders.

Just got mine here in New Jersey. I pre-ordered on July 15th, Order No. 100884. Hope this helps.

Mine it x-train fit at home , it has 8 workouts , including cardio , circuit burnout , hard core , chest n back, xtf arms, xtf legs , yoga and stretch.
I read everything I recieved cover to cover and don't know where to start. Maybe mine is missing some info. I keep reading in the blogs about rotation but which CDs do I rotate and when. It shouldn't be this hard to get started. I just want to workout. :(

I never heard of those... What did u order?
I mean Cathes is called Xtrain. Not xtrain fit and those dvd u mentioned doesnt sound like cathes xtrain.. Maybe u ordered something else?

Last edited:
Nothing yet:( and I'm in NJ. So close and yet I always end up waiting longer than others farther away. I can't figure out why. Oh well, anticipation is fun, just as long as it's not too much longer.

Mine it x-train fit at home , it has 8 workouts , including cardio , circuit burnout , hard core , chest n back, xtf arms, xtf legs , yoga and stretch.
I read everything I recieved cover to cover and don't know where to start. Maybe mine is missing some info. I keep reading in the blogs about rotation but which CDs do I rotate and when. It shouldn't be this hard to get started. I just want to workout. :(

Do you by any chance have the Biggest Loser Power Xtrain? I just noticed it I. The Collage Video catalogue. That's a different program than Cathe's Xtrain.

You could be right, may just have the same name, well that sucks for me! Thanks anyway and I guess I'll just try to figure something out.

Nothing yet:( and I'm in NJ. So close and yet I always end up waiting longer than others farther away. I can't figure out why. Oh well, anticipation is fun, just as long as it's not too much longer.
In the past the orders are shipped by the order number. If you ordered late in the game you have a higher order number and your order may not have processed yesterday. They are still shipping today. hth's.

Yes I looked there , I will try to read it again, each workout is very long so not sure how you could do more than one workout a day unless you didn't have a job, a dog and a husband! Thanks for trying!

Can anyone explain to me where to start? I read everything but am confused as which cd to use when? Please help , I need this workout to workout to work more than anything!

Do you have Cathe's Xtrain or XTrainfit? Two different systems completely. Someone kindly responded to this post for you on the Ask Cathe forum if it is the latter system which you have.

You can't go wrong just hitting every muscle group at least once per week, and doing several cardios. The order you do them in is up to you. If you have Cathe's system, the former of the two, the booklet lays out a 90 day rotation, I believe. But you can just hit any DVD you feel like doing today. Make it up as you go along: you don't necessarily need a rotation.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.