It's my 46 birthday, and I made WW goal!!

WOW! I am totally repeating what I said in another post but it works here, too....

DOING THE WAVE & CHANTING...

GO CAROL, GO CAROL, GO CAROL!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Wow! You have alot to celebrate, Congratulations bigtime on your accomplishments!!
We are all soo proud of you!!XO

Way to go Carol! WW and Cathe are a great mix...you can't help but see results! Keep up the great work!
Angela:7

Wow!! Thanks again to all of you!! This was so special because I was able to share it with all my great new cyber friends!! That would be WAY cool if we all could meet one day!!

Carol
:)

Carol,

WOWEE11 What a wonderful birthday gift you gave yourself, with all the discipline and hard work (doing Cathe's workouts) - the magical potion for weight loss. You totally deserve this happiness you worked very hard to get where you are at.

I know WW works, my nephew who is 17 lost 140 pounds inn 14 months, that is 10 pounds a month - but he didn't exercise - I tried to encourage it - I think anyone attempting to lose weight should always include exercise - and doing Cathe's workouts are the best choice (IMHO) - Keep up the good work.

You should be able to maintain really well.

Oh Yeah, Happy, Happy Birthday!

I will be 48 in 2 months and I feel I get better as I get older - because I have beenn doing Cathe for 8 years and she keeps getting better!

YEE HA!

Cheryl

Happy birthday Carol. That is so wonderful that you were able to lose so much weight. You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.
Diane Sue

hi carol!! you deserve the best..what a great committment to your health and well being..and just think how much MORE toned you will be in the next several months...fitness and health is a journey..have fun!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.