Introducing the Nourishing Guru's

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Some of you have already heard me mention the Nourishing Guru’s in a few of my posts and comments but I just want to take a couple of minutes to officially introduce you to them. Their names are Jane Schwartz and Stephanie Goodman and their company is called the Nourishing Gurus. You can read more about them here http://nourishinggurus.com/about/ and also on their Facebook page were they share outstanding free recipes and so much more. They are a superb nutritional team who have been a GREAT source of help for me. I highly recommend them to anyone who asks me if I know of any really good nutritionists. In a world of crazy stress and pressure to get more, do more and be more we run to pre-packaged, quick fix or fast foods all too often. Not only that but even what we feel are our better food choices are even being genetically altered to produce faster, more vast crops, etc. and our health is being compromised as a result. It is truly alarming how many people (both fit and non-fit individuals) are suffering from food allergies, food sensitivities, inflammation, aches and pains, depression, etc due to poor nutritional intake. I myself have suffered in the last few years from chronic inflammation in my body (a long story that I have already shared with some on roadtrips and will happily share with you in greater detail in another post) and have had to learn so much about trigger foods and the impact certain foods have on our bodies both negatively and positively. The research and depth of knowledge on this topic goes well beyond the scope of basic nutrition and for this reason I reach out to qualified, certified nutritionists for help and deeper understanding of foods that support my active and fast paced lifestyle.

My inflammation story (again I’ll share in another post) is how I eventually came to know Jane and Stephanie. Prior to working with them on my condition I worked with two other nutritionists who improved my condition somewhat but it wasn’t until I was under the Nourishing Guru’s guidance in the last 6 months that I feel like the Cathe of four years ago has returned. I will share with you what I had done to battle my inflammation daemon in another post but for right now I wanted to let you know of the Nourishing Guru’s services and tell you that I am very happy with them and I continue to use their services as well as enjoy all the free recipes and content that they offer.

Most recently I asked them if they had an energizing food plan that would benefit me for the Ripped With Hiit Series. They did have a plan and sent me the introduction to it. In fact they are going to introduce/launch it to their clients in November as a pre-holiday kick off. I thought I would let you all know of it too. It could be something we could consider doing together since the Ripped With Hiit Series will be coming out right around the holiday time too. Let me preface that I am not a spokesperson for this eating plan and I also get no commission for this promotion. I don’t want any of that. I’m simply looking for a healthy way to give us all good nutritional energy to support out fitness lifestyles. Nothing more and nothing less. So I am going to share the letter that I received from the Nourishing Guru’s with you and if you’re interested you can check it out. I plan on signing up for this free phone call that is mentioned in the letter to hear the details. If it’s something that you end up participating in I’ll be happy to share my results and experiences with you on a separate post once it’s completed. Again, this is not something I am “pushing” on anyone. That’s a PROMISE! I am simply sharing something I am excited to try based on my very successful experience with a very qualified nutritional team.

Here is my letter:

Hi Cathe!

Stephanie and I are just about ready to launch Mega Energy Breakthrough: 21 Days to a Clearer, Slimmer, and More Vibrant You. In this program, we focus on ENERGY - helping people regain or sustain their energy levels so they feel their best and can live a full quality life. We feel that energy is at the core of everything. As you well know, when you have energy, you will be able to exercise, cook healthy meals, be present for your family and loved ones, etc. As before, we advocate gluten and dairy free, no processed foods, no corn or soy, no sugar, etc. in an effort to weed out food sensitivities. The program contains fantastic new recipes and lots of good new information with an energy focus.

We are going to kickstart the program with a free teleclass called “3 Energy Thieves and How to Double Your Energy, Slim Your Waist and Supercharge Your Immune System Before the Holidays” - which people will get a lot out of just by listening. For those who want to make real change, they can go forward and join the program which will be priced at $97 and will start the beginning of November. We feel the timing is perfect so people can go into the holiday season feeling their best. The free teleclass is scheduled for October 21st, which is coming up fast :) If you’d like to sign up for the free class click here:

http://programs.nourishinggurus.com/free-energy-upgrade/

Let us know if you have any questions!

Warmly,

Jane and Stephanie

Thank you Cathe. I've had a lot of health and eating issues for quite a few years now. My biggest problem is finding the right foods to keep me energized but not put on more weight since I've been on steroids now for 11 yrs and will probably be for the rest of my life. I also have issues with mouth/gum sensitivity with a lot of foods. I will be trying the free class for sure and see how it goes. I am always willing to try anything that will help but keep me healthy.

Kim

I just went to the Nourishing Gurus site and copied some recipes...I plan on perusing the rest of the site later...the Energy Eating plan sounds just like what I need! I know that you are not one to endorse things haphazardly Cathe, so I am looking at this as a great opportunity to up my game! I'll also be trying the free class and giving it my all!!! THANK YOU for letting us in on this! ;)

Thank you Cathe. I've had a lot of health and eating issues for quite a few years now. My biggest problem is finding the right foods to keep me energized but not put on more weight since I've been on steroids now for 11 yrs and will probably be for the rest of my life. I also have issues with mouth/gum sensitivity with a lot of foods. I will be trying the free class for sure and see how it goes. I am always willing to try anything that will help but keep me healthy.

Kim

Good Luck Kim. I am confident that Jane and Stephanie can improve your quality of life whether it be this eating plan or just a separate phone call or email out to them. They are so knowledgeable.

I just went to the Nourishing Gurus site and copied some recipes...I plan on perusing the rest of the site later...the Energy Eating plan sounds just like what I need! I know that you are not one to endorse things haphazardly Cathe, so I am looking at this as a great opportunity to up my game! I'll also be trying the free class and giving it my all!!! THANK YOU for letting us in on this! ;)

Youre welcome Nancy. And thank you for recognizing that I don't haphazardly endorse products/companies, etc. I only share things that I actually do, use or have found improved benefit from using.

it says the call will be recorded for those unable to attend live. That is great news for those of us that are working during the day! They have not said how/when we will be able to listen to it.

Seriously Cathe! With all the junk on the internet, how do you find theses gems? You are the only fitness "guru" for me, and like you these girls know what they are doing! I have a huge interest in food as medicine and these ladies have pulled it all together flawlessly. I have my own "inflammatory issues" (LPRD - laryngo pharyngeal reflux disease & PVVN - post viral vagal neuropathy) and have finally found the right doctor to help me. Diet and digestion play a big role in the "management" of my problem and this nutrition website will be a wonderful adjunct. Thank you for all you do, and I can't wait for Ripped with HiiT !

I'm so happy to share their info with all of you. They are and continue to be a huge help to me and I want to share their knowledge and insight with you since inflammation is becoming a huge problem and very hard to identify and pinpoint.

Thank you so much for sharing this Cathe. I too have struggled with food intolerances and systemic inflammation in the past few years. It would be so helpful to start this process together and support eachother.

Thanks Cathe! I just signed up for their free seminar. I can't wait. I often find myself tired all the time even though I eat healthy. Hopefully they will help me figure out what's zapping my energy. I really look forward to hearing about your story and how they helped you.

Thanks Cathe. I trust you too, as we don't see or hear you pushing ANY products. This must be something special. I just signed up and hope I can watch it after work. If it provides me with even ONE piece of information that helps.....its all good.

Thanks Cathe for sharing this. Although I based in Europe, I will still get intouch and see how get any help getting my nutrition sorted once for all.

Cathe!

Thx so very much for introducing us to these 2 wonderful & knowledgeable ladies. I tried the soup recipe last night & it was awesome. I suffer from kidney stones & knowing that the recipes are gluten & dairy free right away peaked my interest. I'll be purchasing the Energy Plan while doing Ripped with Hiit series. Thx again for all you do.

Kathy

Cathe -

Thanks for sharing. I think this has the potential to be incredibly helpful to many of us.

Cathe, thank you so very much for introducing us to these wonderful ladies. I believe that food
can be medicine!

Last edited:
I already made one of their recipes today - the chickpea flour pancakes. Okay, I modified it - a lot. I added in a bit of spelt, one egg and some baking powder and almond milk LOL. My DH and I gobbled them up. They were yum. I always have chickpea flour on hand for chickpea fries - yum yum. But as pancakes - I needed less chickpea flavour. I like them.

Cathe,

I'm looking forward to hearing your personal story about inflammation, and how these dietary changes brought you back to the Cathe of old!

I will be having surgery this Friday, with a 6 week recovery period. I will hopefully be able to begin working out again in mid-December, and plan to pick up with your new HIIT series. A nutritional plan to go along with it will give me the best results. I'm excited that I have something to look forward to, and to help motivate me in my recovery.

Best,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.