Introducing the Nourishing Guru's

Cathe,
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I've been working with a holistic practitioner in my area about the past year and the changes I made have helped somewhat but I know I need to make more changes. I've signed up for the newsletter and some of the other freebies. I want to absorb as much information as I can.

I would love to her your story. I've been dealing with inflammation for years. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I'm going in for partial hip replacement on Nov 6th. I'm hoping once I get my left hip fixed and get my strength built back up, I can go back to doing so many of your workouts that I love but haven't been able to do because of the pain in my hip. I'm so looking forward to Ripped HiiT. I know I won't be able to start doing it right away but I'll be previewing it in the meantime. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing this website with us. You're the BEST!!
Brenda

I too thank you, Cathe. I've been stuck at the same weight for the last 6 weeks and still need to lose about 30 more pounds. Even watching everything I eat and eating clean whole grains, etc., and working out faithfully, I can't seem to break the plateau. I read everything I could on their website and went out Saturday and bought a Magic Bullet. I've been having smoothies from their recipes since then, substituting one meal a day, and having lunches and dinners according the Magic Bullet recipe book with veges and fruit and to my big surprise this morning, I'm down 2 pounds. Since I can't find a lot of the ingredients in our rural area, I placed a big order with Amazon for a bunch of them. I'm looking forward to signing up with the Gurus for more help but I didn't see how to do that yet. I couldn't see the teleconference this morning because of work so I hope they will do it again soon. I think they are right on with the advice I've signed up for so far and I'm following it to the T. I've only been with you for a year now but I would trust your advice any day. You've brought me to where I am now. Thanks again!

I too thank you, Cathe. I've been stuck at the same weight for the last 6 weeks and still need to lose about 30 more pounds. Even watching everything I eat and eating clean whole grains, etc., and working out faithfully, I can't seem to break the plateau. I read everything I could on their website and went out Saturday and bought a Magic Bullet. I've been having smoothies from their recipes since then, substituting one meal a day, and having lunches and dinners according the Magic Bullet recipe book with veges and fruit and to my big surprise this morning, I'm down 2 pounds. Since I can't find a lot of the ingredients in our rural area, I placed a big order with Amazon for a bunch of them. I'm looking forward to signing up with the Gurus for more help but I didn't see how to do that yet. I couldn't see the teleconference this morning because of work so I hope they will do it again soon. I think they are right on with the advice I've signed up for so far and I'm following it to the T. I've only been with you for a year now but I would trust your advice any day. You've brought me to where I am now. Thanks again!
I believe they recorded the call, so it might be on their website or maybe facebook, not sure which one. How good does the magic bullet work with ice or frozen fruit? I'm looking to get a blender to start making smoothies but don't want to spend $400 on one.

Firemedic,

The Magic Bullet, made by Nutribullet, cost $89 at Walmart. It works great so far. I've put frozen blackberries, a mix of frozen strawberries, blackberries and blueberries in it and a rather hard pear cut up in small pieces and it all came out in a smooth mixture without lumps. I didn't want to invest a huge amount in one until I knew I would really use it. So far I'm pleased with it. I've used everyday since I bought it. I'd love to have a Vitamix but unless I win one or win the lottery, I won't be spending that much on an extractor. Amazon also has them if you'd rather shop online. I went to Walmart so I could start using it right away and not have to wait on shipping.

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.