Info on 10 new workouts

I have just finished to read this week article about periodization....and discovered you're working to a Xtrain series...can't wait for tomorrow's newsletter!!!!! So excited!!!!

Yay!!! So excited, you are simply the best Cathe! I love Crossfire and To the Max, I can't believe you've got another series coming so soon, but I love it and can't wait to have this new series in my hot little hands too:)

Kris

Thanks Cathe! Looking forward to the newsletter!!! I am so excited for the next Cathe series! Thanks for all of your hardwork. You are truely the best!!! :)

Cathe!!

I know I have said this many times before. But I cannot thank you enough for all you do. Your passion for health & fitness and staying on the radar for safe and effective work outs. I am looking forward to the new series information. You are not only the boss but you are the BEST!!!! :) Have a great day!

Cant wait. So if its like cross training it will have cardio to right? Oh nevermind ill just wait for then newsletter.

Awesome I hope this will include when the pre-sale begins as well :)

Hopefully it will be cost effective like the LIS series, because LIS I thought was very affordable :)

Cathe, you're moving fast! But I like it like that! You'll do 10 workouts all @ once, & if we have a problem, you won't give a! (yes I modified some lyrics there, can you name this 2012 song???)

The New workouts look amazing---I'm ready to Pre-Order- but did not see a place for that... Woo-hoo---love all the options. Thank you Cathe and Crew!!

Thank you Cathe!! I am thrilled with the new workouts I just received and was not expecting anything new to be announced so soon. What a nice surprise in the newsletter.

Jo

Cathe weight workouts are my favorites, thank you thank you for doing another series more focused on weights!!!!!

ETA: I'm very excited to check out Hard Strikes too.

bigbadbrandini said:
Cathe, you're moving fast! But I like it like that! You'll do 10 workouts all @ once, & if we have a problem, you won't give a! (yes I modified some lyrics there, can you name this 2012 song???)

I can. . . I Don't Give A by the one and only Madonna. That's one of my favorite songs on her new cd ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.