I'm Going to Be on T.V.!

Jaffas

Cathlete
Tomorrow morning, Tue. the 18th, on Good Morning Arizona at 8:45 am, channel 3. I'll be talking about solar cooking with the president of Global Sun Ovens. I'm very nervous.

OMG, that is awesome!!! I was just reading about your solar brownies!!! Good Luck and I'll be following your blog.
Don't be nervous!!!!

Didn't have room to post everything on Twitter - break a leg! It's what you do (solar cooking, that is ;)), so don't be nervous! Just go with the flow!

Congratulations!

Wow Gabrielle, that is so cool! Wish I could see it, any chance you could post a link? ;)

You are a very accomplished woman! :)

Oh WOW!!! That is so cool! I'm sure you'll do a great job and I hope there's a link online so we can all see it. :D

Wow, how exciting! Bet you did a smashing job!!!! You must post a link as soon as you get one. What an absolutely cool thing!

Bam

I thought that this was so cool and probably pretty easy to watch online which I did! And it was really neat to see a fellow-Cathelete on tv!

Very very cool!!!!! What did you family say after watching you on tv?

Edited: I originally posted the link but now removed it as I realized it was not my place to put it up. Sorry - Jaffas - I just thought it was so neat that I couldn't help myself!!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.