If you're able to chat, join me here

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I just got in from a big lunch following the QVC presentation. I had so much fun appearing on the show and Jai and Lorraine had a great time too. Thanks for tuning into the show everyone. Your feedback and support is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions "lay'm on me ;)

Cathe

Hi Cathe,

As I am UK based - do you think you will sell any of your products on the UK version of QVC? (I assume the UK company is owned by the US company).

Also, do you plan on selling any of your other products on QVC, such as your dvds?

Thanks! :)

Josie

You looked and sounded terrific this morning! And thank you for standing behind good solid nutrition with real food, instead of some miracle snake-oil potion. I love eggs :)

STS Shock Cardio

Miss Cathe:

Are you enjoying your fun dates with STS Shock Cardio? I am looking forward to dancy Step Moves! Please add a few spins and twirls for me! Hugs! :)

P.S. The Fitness by Cathe weighted vest is very comfortable on a plus-size exerciser. *wink* Great presentation this morning!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
You did awesome, Cathe! You seemed so natural, and made me want to buy your vest (even though I already have one! LOL!). I was amazed at how in sync Jai and Lorraine were the ENTIRE time!! Did they practice?

I also am curious if you'll sell your other fitness items on QVC?

thanks!!

Hi Cathe,
You were wonderful this morning. (I had to watch it on my computer.) I would love to see you on the Canadian Shopping channel, that would be so awesome!
Sue

Will QVC be offering your DVDs and other equip?

Hi Cathe: Do you have any schedule on the rollout of products on QVC?

Hey Cathe! I just wanted to chime in that I just started STS Meso 3 this week and am LOVING the program! And I just bought 5 other dvd's for when STS is over....I did the Body Max 2 Cardio Blast last night....WOW! I wouldn't expect anything less than a kick butt workout from you! I love the great music and fun step! I apreciate everything you do! Thanks for all your hard work!

Hi Cathe. First of all I want to say that I think you and your workouts are incredible. I love working out now! I`m over here in sunny England and was just wanting to ask if you had thought about selling your DVD`s over here in Europe. I`m sure they`d do really well because you have a lot of fans over here lol. Anyway have a good day.

Hi Josie! Not sure if QVC will sell our products on UK version of QVC but as far as the US based QVC, yes, I do plan to sell product/DVD's in the future. Thank you for asking!

Hi Cathe,

As I am UK based - do you think you will sell any of your products on the UK version of QVC? (I assume the UK company is owned by the US company).

Also, do you plan on selling any of your other products on QVC, such as your dvds?

Thanks! :)

Josie

Hi Heather! Yes, this "cat" is now a busy beaver working on Shock Cardio and I will absolutely include your request on one of those step tapes :) Thanks for watching QVC today too. Hugs!

Miss Cathe:

Are you enjoying your fun dates with STS Shock Cardio? I am looking forward to dancy Step Moves! Please add a few spins and twirls for me! Hugs! :)

P.S. The Fitness by Cathe weighted vest is very comfortable on a plus-size exerciser. *wink* Great presentation this morning!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Another request from the UK to sell your products over here - it would be so fantastic! I'd love to buy some of your fitness products but the postage is prohibitive.

In fact, I think I'll let QVC know about that! Perhaps if enough of us ask for them, they might be interested!

By the way I did your March rotation a few weeks ago, after a long period of irregular workouts and it was just the thing to get me back into shape again. Thanks!

Thanks for the QVC feedback Boingo!. I put together a little 4 part combo for Jai and Lorraine to do and they mastered it in no time at all. They had their act down and even got a bit winded by the end. That was a lot of squats and lunges :eek: Yes, I intend to sell other product on QVC in the future too.

You did awesome, Cathe! You seemed so natural, and made me want to buy your vest (even though I already have one! LOL!). I was amazed at how in sync Jai and Lorraine were the ENTIRE time!! Did they practice?

I also am curious if you'll sell your other fitness items on QVC?

thanks!!

Hi Cathe! It was so fun seeing someone on QVC that I actually know! I waved at you from Ohio! And, I'd be buying the vest & gloves if I didn't have them already. You looked amazing as always. Glad you, Jai & Lorraine had a good time. WELCOME BACK.

Good job, Cathe! You were so natural. Dunno how you manage to juggle everything but please keep doing it. Cheese warning: I found the weighted vest design to be eggs-quisite and all your upcoming plans sound so eggs-citing and eggs-ceptional, and make me so eggs-static ;) Have fun eggs-ercising in NYC :) There, all done. Lucky for you I can't think of anymore...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.