If you're able to chat, join me here

I believe that is still being worked out. I do know that summertime is not a super popular time for fitness products so I don't imagine I will be on a lot in the summer. We'll post when I know more, thanks. :)

Hi Cathe: Do you have any schedule on the rollout of products on QVC?

Hey, Cathe:
I saw you on QVC this morning and you were terrific! You're such a natural in front of the camera. I, too, wish the host would have let you speak more.

Kudos to Jai and Lorraine, too. I was wondering if they were getting tired -- they certainly didn't show it.

I hope the feedback/responses were all great and looking forward to seeing you on again!

What a fun note Crystal. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Hey Cathe! I just wanted to chime in that I just started STS Meso 3 this week and am LOVING the program! And I just bought 5 other dvd's for when STS is over....I did the Body Max 2 Cardio Blast last night....WOW! I wouldn't expect anything less than a kick butt workout from you! I love the great music and fun step! I apreciate everything you do! Thanks for all your hard work!

Great job Ronne! Btw, sure, let QVC know :)

Another request from the UK to sell your products over here - it would be so fantastic! I'd love to buy some of your fitness products but the postage is prohibitive.

In fact, I think I'll let QVC know about that! Perhaps if enough of us ask for them, they might be interested!

By the way I did your March rotation a few weeks ago, after a long period of irregular workouts and it was just the thing to get me back into shape again. Thanks!

Hi, Cathe

Saw you on QVC today (I'm in the UK so I watched it online)....you and the girls were great!

Looking forward to your upcoming Shock Cardio (especially MMA!)

Hope everything goes OK during filming!

Adam

Hey Cathe! No question here - just wanted to say hello! Saw your QVC spot, LOVED it. Also, trying to get to your NYC thing on June 25...if I can, I will totally be there with my sister Jess ;-)

Hi Cathe! Do you mind if I pick your brain a little? I've been confused about how often I should be doing cardio with all the new info out there........muscle increases metabolism, cardio burns muscle & will therefore reduce metabolism & fat burning........

How can cardio burn muscle if I have plenty of fat for fuel? Could you shed any light on this?

P.S. will see you in NYC on the 25th--can't wait! :)

Hi Cathe - I had your appearance on DVR since I am on the West Coast - but actually woke up in time to watch it! Luckily I am on my recovery week - otherwise I would have been STS-ing it!! :)

You, Jai and Lorraine were great! It was very fun to watch you!

I cant wait for STS Cardio - any hints as to when filming will start??? ;) (thought I would give it a shot... lol...)

Hi Cathe,

We knew each other about 100 years ago at Friendly's in NP. I had no idea the famous you was you (if you know what I mean) until a mutual old friend recently told me. Congratulations on all the fantastic work!

John E Williams

No questions at the moment, I just wanted to send a wave from stormy Utah from DH and me! :) And a couple of wet kisses from the furry babies!

Cathe,

Just wanted to say you looked great on QVC this morning! I am doing your June rotation and it's great. It is fun revisiting Meso 1 and the Plyo Legs workouts again. I'm really looking forward to STS Cardio. Have a super day!

Hi, Cathe!!!

Any chance you can meet up with the Tri Staters this weekend at The Lobster House??? We're still on and quite a few of us are meeting up! Kids are coming too!!!!!

Great show this AM!

Gayle

Thanks Dianna. We had a blast and a great time on the car ride home. So much to chit chat about with each other.

Hey, Cathe:
I saw you on QVC this morning and you were terrific! You're such a natural in front of the camera. I, too, wish the host would have let you speak more.

Kudos to Jai and Lorraine, too. I was wondering if they were getting tired -- they certainly didn't show it.

I hope the feedback/responses were all great and looking forward to seeing you on again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.