If you're able to chat, join me here

You are so cute Shelby! I am quite EGG-cited ;):D

Good job, Cathe! You were so natural. Dunno how you manage to juggle everything but please keep doing it. Cheese warning: I found the weighted vest design to be eggs-quisite and all your upcoming plans sound so eggs-citing and eggs-ceptional, and make me so eggs-static ;) Have fun eggs-ercising in NYC :) There, all done. Lucky for you I can't think of anymore...

Hi Cathe. Just wanted to say thank you for giving me such a great leg workout with STS today, thanks to you I just know im going to have major DOMS in the morning lol. Enjoy the rest of your day.

OMG John. I DO remember you. I talk about my Friendly waitress days a lot here on the forums. Thank you for your well wishes and how special to hear from you. I hope life has (and continues to) treat you well.

My Best,
Cathe

Hi Cathe,

We knew each other about 100 years ago at Friendly's in NP. I had no idea the famous you was you (if you know what I mean) until a mutual old friend recently told me. Congratulations on all the fantastic work!

John E Williams

Cathe,
Just wanted to say congrats on the QVC launch of Cathe products! I'm going to watch it this evening....I DVR'd it because darn work got in the way, lol. :)

Kathy G

Thanks Cathe! Life is very good to me. I don't want to disrupt the chat here too much so if you ever get a chance drop me an e-mail and I'll fill you in.

Where are some of the Friendly's threads??? :D

Thank You Gayle. As far as Sunday...as much as I want to, I am getting buried in work commitments this month and have to use the weekends to prepare for them (after the boys baseball games that is). So sadly, I won't be able to join you, however, thank you kindly for the invite. Give all the kids and the parents a hug from me. I will be thinking of you all and wishing I was there. Sniff Sniff!

Hi, Cathe!!!

Any chance you can meet up with the Tri Staters this weekend at The Lobster House??? We're still on and quite a few of us are meeting up! Kids are coming too!!!!!

Great show this AM!

Gayle

Have to go for now

Bye Everyone! Have to get the kids from the bus stop. It was fun chatting and thank you again for your well wishes. You are all very special to me. :)

Hi again, by the way i also wanted to say how much I love the STS series and I can`t wait for Shock Cardio. I`m sure it will be just as awesome lol

Cathe,

I have a question, however it is not related to QVC. I am struggling to make significant gains with sts. After careful evaluation I have determined that I am not getting the proper pre and post nutrition for my sts workouts. I do fasted cardio, but I am concerned about nutrition post cardio. I have read so many different articles, blogs, etc, my head is spinning. The general consensus out there is that post weight workouts you should consume protein hydroslate along with a fast acting carb, such as glucose, maltodextrin, white bread, white potatoe, powerade, surge recovery drink. I was doing just the opposite a smoothie with fruit, oatmeal and udo's oil, slow acting carbs and fat! I am also taking 5 gr Glutamine powder post workout. Is this something you agree with? If so how do I figure out what and how much to have?

I would really appreciate your input on this. STS is a fantastic program, but I don't feel that I am getting all the benefits I should be because of my nutrition.

Julie

now i feel better. if you were here in minnesota i would've invited you and the crew over for coffee!
colleen;)

Hi Cathe!

Hope you're enjoying this wonderful day! It's about time we got some sunshine here in RI! Did my Couch to 5k run this morning! Still a little humid and it gave me a bit of trouble on the last run, but I made it! Whew!

Sorry I missed the QVC appearance, but we only watch shows online now! It's great! No cable/satellite bill!

Take Care!

Tricia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.