If you could visit anywhere in the world?

groundhog

Cathlete
if you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go? Me, I would go to Italy..in a heartbeat..just saw on food network that they have vacations there where they also teach you Itallian cooking taught by cooks in Italy..you get to drink wine and sample all the culinary delights..heaven:9 :9

Ireland for the country---France for the city. Especially the Louvre. I want to see that someday.

I am tempted to say Italy because I had the pleasure of visiting that great country last Nov. and I immediatley felt 'at home' there. But to mix things up I'll say Australia or New Zeland.

Russia....I lived there for three months as a volunteer and miss my host family; I would love to see them again!

Lindzebird

I would go to Sweden to be with all the big tall people, like myself. It would nice to go someplace where I am not always the tallest person everywhere I go and people are like me. (tee hee)

Madonna

p.s. I am 5'10 and ALWAYS wear heels.

I'm dying to go to Australia some day!! My little boy (he's 8) keeps telling me he wants to go there someday before he's a teenager. I better start saving!! :)

Albania. I have family there & it's right betw. Greece & Italy, so I could stay cheap but still take advantage of two beautiful countries. That's as long as I didn't get locked down in a communist prison for being a capitalist pig.:+

I would go back to Hawaii on a one-way ticket in a heartbeat. I've only been to the "big" island but it was enough for me to fall in love with the state. I'd love to go back and visit all the islands. Last year, my husband and I went to Sydney, Australia and we also went up to Cairnes for a weekend to scuba dive in the Great Barrier reef. Australia is a beautiful country and everyone we met was so friendly. Cairnes is awesome and the diving breath-taking. The only drawback was the length of the flight - over 23 hours from New England. Crossing the date line and the time change was a killer. I never fully adjusted when we were "down-under". I wanted to go to sleep at 7P every night! Happy travels!

Bora Bora - sometime before I die - that gorgeous beach, calm, clear lagoon, and those upscale ``huts'' that are right over the water.

I've always wanted to go to Italy. Lucky for me, that's going to happen in late September. My husband and I are going there for our 15th (yikes!) anniversay.

The Alps. Yes, I was a Heidi freak as a child! Also, I was raised by my Grandfather so that made me really bond with the main character. Also, I just plain love mountains. 2nd choice...Mount Everest.
I have always wanted to see Europe of course...especially England. (Beatles influence there.):)

I would love to go to Italy and spend a few months there. Good food, good wine, beautiful countryside, charming villas, art...
I want to learn to speak Italian too! Took it in college for two years but of course forgot most of it.

I dream of an adventure to the Galapagos Islands in the Pacific Ocean to see what Charles Darwin saw when, on these isolated islands, he observed some of the world's most unique wildlife. I especially want to see the penguins and the giant tortoises and the salt spitting lizards and .....!:)

Take Care
Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.