I thought you should know....

Hi Cathe,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I am so sorry for you and your family. May you find strength, comfort and peace in the love of those around you.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. A special prayer for you and your family!!! Big hugs!
Ellie

Cathe, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope happy memories of your dad will give you some comfort.

Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you. I loved you so—it was heaven here with you. ~Isla Paschal Richardson

Cathe, my sincerest condolences and sympathies to you and your family during this difficult time. May you find comfort in each other's company and shared memories.

Gretta

Cathe,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad.. I can only imagine what a wonderful man he was.. His kind heart and generosity was clearly passed down to his daughter..
The road to healing from grief is not a short one, but one that is shared and supported by many others .. and I send you support and loving kindness during this difficult time !
Hugs from Masachusetts!
Frances

Cathe -

I'm so terribly sorry for the loss of your dad. You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. Take care and know there a so many of us thinking of you!

Jennifer

Thinking of you both, Cathe and Fitnessforfun. I'm very sorry to learn of the loss of both your fathers.

Stebby

Cathe, I am so deeply sorry to learn of your father's passing. Please accept my sincerest condolences. Sending you cyber (((hugs))) from PA. God bless. ~ Carol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.