I returned my calendar

Hey Lainie! There was a post a few before it that mentioned something about worshiping Cathe. Take a look back again - unless it was deleted?
Clarissa

Thanks, Clarissa. That helps. I found it finally. I was like, "What the heck?" And here I thought I'd read everything.

I would love to have Cathe's calendar, I couldn't afford it. I just enjoy the calendar for the motivation. One of these days.....

I would love to have Cathe's calendar, I couldn't afford it. I just enjoy the calendar for the motivation. One of these days.....

Hi netsnotes,

I'm going to try to get you one. Give me a minute....

Hi eminenz2,

If you agree to pass along your calendar to netsnotes, I'll buy you a Cathe gift certificate for the cost of the calendar plus shipping or I can just send you the money. Let me know if we can make this work.

Happy Holidays,

jordan

Oh man, at first, I thought you meant homophobes. I was wondering what on earth was going down on this thread.

I suppose it is because I do not know what a homophone is!

I sure do now!

Hi netsnotes,

Hi eminenz2,

If you agree to pass along your calendar to netsnotes, I'll buy you a Cathe gift certificate for the cost of the calendar plus shipping or I can just send you the money. Let me know if we can make this work.

Happy Holidays,

jordan

Jordan is the sweetest. Happiest of holidays to you Jordan.

Hi netsnotes,

Hi eminenz2,

Happy Holidays,

jordan

Jordon,

I know you didn't do this for praise, but I have to tell you that this is very sweet. :)

I agree with some of the comments above about this year's calendar, but my main disappointment is that the squares for each day are so small that I am going to have trouble using the stickers that I've printed out for Cathe's older workouts (using the templates posted on the website.) One sticker covers most of the day's square, two stickers cover it completely, including the date, with no room to write anything. So for example, if I do SB and follow it with Core Max segment #3, which might be a typical workout for me, I don't have any room to write what I did next to the stickers.

It looks like it will probably be better with the smaller pre-printed stickers that came with the calendar, but not the ones I made myself. :(

Last edited:
Well Said!

I think it's ok for people to think prior calendar's were nicer than this year's, on the other hand, would you want the same type calendar year after year? I think change is good. I don't know about you guys, but if I were making a calendar every year, I would find it a little challenging to come up with new ideas every year. I honestly don't think comments, like this will be my last calendar need to be made in an open forum, but I find nothing wrong with directing those comments directly to SNM. I just think sometimes people let their emotions run a little wild. I guess I'm learning not to sweat the "small stuff".

Can we all try to remember it's the holiday season and there are soo many people out there who wish their problems in life were as small as disliking a calendar, or still waiting for some new workouts :)

Well said Iris -- perfect response!! I, for one, never complain -- I just like everything Cathe puts out. I love the calendar -- once again, it is top notch quality and you can tell it was carefully thought out. It is different than the other two (which I have), but I ordered STS, so I'm happy with all of the tips, etc.

Julie

Julie

I FINALLY got my calendar today, and I LOVE IT!!!

Though I can understand the disappointment with the pictures being too large (taking up the top and part of the bottom page) to take the calendar apart and use the pics as motivation.

Other than that, A+.

Kathryn,

Can you belive I have a degree in language?

I am soooooo embarassed.

But on the positive side, I can recite all the German prepositions that take the dative case to the tune of the Blue Danube!

Now that is something for a resume and for making conversation!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.