How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Hi everyone!

I'm 36, but I swear that can't be right! My birthday was Jan. 4 and I reminded my mom that I'm catching up to her in age (she's been 39 for 18 years!!!). She's actually 57 and has been doing Cathe for as long as I have (since 1992) and is still loving it!!

Becky

Diane Sue, all I have to say is, I hope I look just like you the rest of my life. I would feel so accomlished. Honestly,, I have had one patient during my nursing career that was over 80 years old & looked probably about in the late 50s. His muscle tone was still very good, & his stance & walk were very normal, that is personally my test of a healthy lifestyle. When I asked him about his lifestyle, he reassured me he was always a physically fit person.

That is one of the reasons I persevere with my physical fitness. Thank the Lord I do not take my health for granted.

Marla

Becky! how awesome about YOU & your MOM. Girl! I would so like to brag like you but I can't. You guys keep up the the good work!

Marla

33...wait that means in June I am 34? Wow I don't usually think about it ... it kinda snuck up on me this year I guess! hee hee!
Cathy :)

Ruth!

Alright, if you insist...I am 52 also! Wonder why I neglected to mention my age in the post above??? Maybe hoping you all would think I was STILL in the 40-50 group that is WINNING??? I feel 40, does that count?

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

>Marion! Liar Liar!, You have kids don't you. You have to be
>older. Chronologically at least!
>
>
>Marla

Okey (sigh) my pants are on fire!

Ive seen 21 NEARLY twice - but I had such a FANTASTIC 21st, Im sorta stuck with that party in my head

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres:-

I just turned 37 in November... but I will tell you that I look far better now than I did even in my 20s, so isn't that more important than chronological age?? ;)

Marie

Candi, Ruth and Debbie, I'm on my way to join you wonderful women in 2006! I was a little disappointed not to see more people in what I am starting to think of (like Kathy S.) as "our" category. But I think our category is going to grow over the coming years. :)

Kathy, when is your birthday? I'll be 50 in July also!! - I'm the 7th, when is yours? Maybe we're twins! :)

I forgot to mention I feel 33 (that was a great year for me!).

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.