How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Jes-
You have a problem with being 26? Do you mind if we oldsters are NOT supportive regarding this? ;)

My b-day is the day before yours. Are you a classic Aries? I don't think I am.

Another youngster here.
I just turned 19 in September. Ppl think I act like I'm 30 so can I squeeze in there?
I can't believe I'm going to be 20 this year! 16 seemed like yesterday.

~Reece~

I'd say the 30-40's won unless there's a bunch of 40+ thatll head to the computer tomorrow.

I never confessed my age. I'm saying I'm 36 this year because last year I said I was 37 by accident. So because I missed 36 I decided to be 36 this year.

FiddleFit - sorry for the grammar. I wrote it on the fly feeling great guilt for being at the computer and not cleaning my house. You will forgive me will you not? (HEE HEE - go ahead correct me agina!)}(
And in hindsight I should have put the age categories from 20-29 etc. Oh well next time I won't start a thread when I'm under housecleaning guilt

Marion - you are only 21. That was my biggest surprise. You are so witty.

I think this is great that we, the home exercising bunch, can span such a wide age range and have such great conversations!

It's also great that I can ask such a politically incorrect question and noone flames me for it!

I echo the post that this board really is filled with a great bunch of women.

Trish

For those of us close in age to Cathe, we've got it made! We'll always be in the right bracket. Of course I'm assuming she'll still be putting out great DVD's at 80. Unless of course she remains superhuman and never slows down.:eek:

age 44
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

Interesting demographics. About 86% of us are over 30. I'm guessing that about 98% or 99% of us are women. I'd be willing to bet that at least 75% of us are married or otherwise partnered.

Hey Nancy! No i don't expect any support in despising the number 26. i will get over it. i don't get any sympathy from my non-cyber friends either. yes, i am a pretty typical aries...just a few things on the "list" that don't match me.

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.