How Many Had COVID?

Firemedic

YOU should stay. I say all these other posts should more than drown out the voice of one ugly DM. I am sure it does hurt though. :(

And if anyone else is getting ugly DMs then they should report that person for their horrid behavior.

Big love to all you supportive Cathletes!!

I'm sorry but I am probably not going to be posting here anymore. I do not appreciate being attacked for my person choice of not getting vaccinated against covid. Me not getting vaccinated does not endanger or harm anyone around me. I got a personal message from someone here telling me I'm criminal by not being vaccinated. I thought this was a free place to state your feelings but clearly not. I have not told anyone here not to get vaccinated because that is a person choice. I've been here for years and have never felt this way before. I've always looked to my fellow catheletes for great advice and even to make me feel better when things are going bad. I hope this does not happen to anyone else here because this is an awful feeling. Sorry to burden anyone with this, but this will probably be good bye to all the nice people out there. Stay safe and healthy.

Firemedic. For what it's worth, here's my two cents. Most bullies don't change their personalities when they become adults. In our actual lives, we are more able to choose with whom we interact, so by avoiding negative people, we tend to forget that bullies exist. That's why bullies love the internet. It's harder to avoid them there. Fortunately, in the short time that I've been a member on this site, I've felt safe, so I was very disappointed to read your post. I'm saddened that a Member of Cathe's community is a bully. It is your job to make decisions for your body. You choose your doctor, dentist, etc. You choose what you eat and drink. You choose the workouts that work best for you. When one chooses what is going to go inside of their body, it's not only food. Medicine (including vaccinations) should be decided upon by the individual. You know this. Your bully does not. It's your body! I repeat, it's your body! You live with the consequences of what you do or do not put in it. You know your body. There is something very wrong with a person that wants that kind of power over your body and health care. You are not allowing this bully to make this decision for you. You haven't changed your decision regarding your exercises, food intake, or medical decisions because of this bully, right? You know why you haven't done that? Because you don't respect bullies, their methods, or their opinions. So, why change any of your other behavior because of a bully that is obviously so unhappy with their own life that they want to cause damage to someone else's happiness? I don't want you to feel pressured to stay, because I'm not a bully. I just want you to think about what kind of power you are allowing this bully to have over you. I just want you to know that even though you don't know me, I support you, as it appears other Cathletes are doing. So, I encourage you to consider staying, as you would be missed. It's your choice. Just make sure that you are actually making your own decision rather than responding to a bully. Never give that type of person ANY power over you. I assume there is a way to let the administration know of this issue? It seems to me that there would be. After all, if the bully felt their comments were appropriate, they would posted them on the forum rather than harassing you privately. I understand not wanting negativity in your life, but before you make your final decision regarding leaving (hint, hint, I'm asking you to reconsider :) ), please remember all of the wonderful people on this forum that you have exchanged support, ideas, questions/answers, and positivity with. I have never, ever joined social media, a forum, etc., because there is just too much negativity. I watched this forum for years before joining, because the people on here are so normal and wonderful and I don't know how to explain it. I relate to y'all. I'm new, but feel I belong. I hope you still feel that way too.

Firemedic. For what it's worth, here's my two cents. Most bullies don't change their personalities when they become adults. In our actual lives, we are more able to choose with whom we interact, so by avoiding negative people, we tend to forget that bullies exist. That's why bullies love the internet. It's harder to avoid them there. Fortunately, in the short time that I've been a member on this site, I've felt safe, so I was very disappointed to read your post. I'm saddened that a Member of Cathe's community is a bully. It is your job to make decisions for your body. You choose your doctor, dentist, etc. You choose what you eat and drink. You choose the workouts that work best for you. When one chooses what is going to go inside of their body, it's not only food. Medicine (including vaccinations) should be decided upon by the individual. You know this. Your bully does not. It's your body! I repeat, it's your body! You live with the consequences of what you do or do not put in it. You know your body. There is something very wrong with a person that wants that kind of power over your body and health care. You are not allowing this bully to make this decision for you. You haven't changed your decision regarding your exercises, food intake, or medical decisions because of this bully, right? You know why you haven't done that? Because you don't respect bullies, their methods, or their opinions. So, why change any of your other behavior because of a bully that is obviously so unhappy with their own life that they want to cause damage to someone else's happiness? I don't want you to feel pressured to stay, because I'm not a bully. I just want you to think about what kind of power you are allowing this bully to have over you. I just want you to know that even though you don't know me, I support you, as it appears other Cathletes are doing. So, I encourage you to consider staying, as you would be missed. It's your choice. Just make sure that you are actually making your own decision rather than responding to a bully. Never give that type of person ANY power over you. I assume there is a way to let the administration know of this issue? It seems to me that there would be. After all, if the bully felt their comments were appropriate, they would posted them on the forum rather than harassing you privately. I understand not wanting negativity in your life, but before you make your final decision regarding leaving (hint, hint, I'm asking you to reconsider :) ), please remember all of the wonderful people on this forum that you have exchanged support, ideas, questions/answers, and positivity with. I have never, ever joined social media, a forum, etc., because there is just too much negativity. I watched this forum for years before joining, because the people on here are so normal and wonderful and I don't know how to explain it. I relate to y'all. I'm new, but feel I belong. I hope you still feel that way too.
Braille, this is just beautifully said, wow, I loved reading your answer to Firemedic (I hope she stays). Thank you for posting this, it actually was very empowering for me (we need that these days for those online bullies). Thank you again!!

I don’t mean to be morbid, but I was wondering how many of the Catheletes got COVID and survived it??

I haven’t had it yet. I have the vaccine twice and the booster shot. I have even given blood this January. I have O negative blood, so the blood bank wants me to give it if I can. I am not bragging on myself, it is what it is.

My husband’s sister household has it, or had it. They live across the street. We don’t really go over there. When her son had it, my family never went over there.

Last year my stepson got COVID, but my husband and I never got it. We never were tested because we didn’t had symptoms.

Sometimes to me it feels like COVID is like the good old days of Chicken pox parties, where one kid was infected, so you wanted your kids to get it. Because getting it as an adult you could die from it. Now, there is a chicken pox vaccine, so kids don’t get the shock of the virus,

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t want to get really sick. I was wondering if doing intense exercise help with avoiding it?

Hope you are feeling good,

Jennifer Denny
I had it early April. For me it was more of a sore throat. It last a few days with flu like symptoms.

Firemedic I hope you do not leave, I have read and loved and related to your posts here on Cathe Land. This is the only place I post as I find other places ugly and unrealistic, I still have one, to see pics of friends but might get rid of that too.
Who ever sent you a nasty message is a coward and vile I am so sad that happened to you!

These folk that do this do not research on their own and have no right to attack anyone for their own privite personal decisions. There is not any studies that have been around long enough to satisfy whatever choice. Everyone is different and has different circumstances, so how can anyone say one thing is good for all.
Let us not forget freedom!
Do not forget the injured, some here some not, I know personally two, they are not here anymore!
I believe in freedom, I believe in choice and I pray for truth!
Firemedic I respect your opinion and hope you do not go away!

Fire medic please don’t let some low life discourage you from posting here. That person was totally in the wrong to have said what they said. They were a coward to have sent you that message.
you are FREE to believe and stand for what you believe in!!!

I'm sorry but I am probably not going to be posting here anymore. I do not appreciate being attacked for my person choice of not getting vaccinated against covid. Me not getting vaccinated does not endanger or harm anyone around me. I got a personal message from someone here telling me I'm criminal by not being vaccinated. I thought this was a free place to state your feelings but clearly not. I have not told anyone here not to get vaccinated because that is a person choice. I've been here for years and have never felt this way before. I've always looked to my fellow catheletes for great advice and even to make me feel better when things are going bad. I hope this does not happen to anyone else here because this is an awful feeling. Sorry to burden anyone with this, but this will probably be good bye to all the nice people out there. Stay safe and healthy.
Here are some interesting facts: for the beginning of 2022 9 out of 10 ppl who died of Covid in UK were vaxxxx. These stats are from UKs govt own website. Israel, who is one of, if not THE highest vaxxxx d nation in the world also has these last 6 months some of the highest infection rates in the world.
FACT : 9 pages of side effects from the vaxxx which the big pharma had to be FORCED to release
FACT: natural immunity shown to be BETTER THAN vax in peeer reviewed research
FACT: if the vax works and YOU have it, why must I get it? Think about it
FACT: big pharma has paid out BILLIONS in monetary damages over the last 10-20 years bc yes, they DO NOT CARE ABOUT your health, only the bottom line
FACT: big pharma has had the biggest profit ever these last two years
FACT: someone close to me is pastor and has done numerous memorials for ppl who “died suddenly” after receiving the jab
FACT: Johnson and Johnson just had their jabs pulled because of micro clotting.

FACT: My daughter took the jab and her menstrual period stopped. Then she started having heart problems. A completely healthy 23-year-old.
the list is endless. If one wants facts and truth. But if not, there is always name-calling and emotional appeals.

These and other reasons are why I stand with fire medic and her right to choose. We all have a right to say what does or does not go in to our bodies.

Last edited:
I have always suspected heart problems from the vaccine, but I get shunned by the Fauci crew. My brother had a heart attack a few months after receiving the booster, my mother developed a heart problem (though she's old), and one of our friends died of a heart attack. All received boosters. Hmmm. I refuse to get a booster. The people who have issues with others not wearing masks or getting vaxed can live in their basement and leave the rest of us alone. I'm tired of the hypocrisy and the lies. I highly doubt there were as many covid deaths as reported. But that will never change.

I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond. I wasn't sure about returning but decided that one should not ruin it for all. I'm sorry if I made anyone feel like I was blaming them. I took this the way I did because my grandmother died of a blood clot to the brain (stroke) 3 days after being vaccinated last year. She was a pretty healthy 91 yr old. Then my mother suddenly developed high blood pressure after her first vaccine. She got her second shot was was in the ER later that day with dangerously high blood pressure. She has never had high blood pressure her entire life. She went to a cardiologist who, after weeks of tests, said that it had to be the vaccine because there was nothing else. He advised her against getting a booster, but because of pressure and not doing her own research, got the booster and almost died. She said that it couldn't have been the vaccine because the news and CDC all talked about how safe it is. I kept trying to tell her, like anything else in medicine, it is not one size fits all. But my biggest problem was being called a criminal because I'm in the medical field and refused to get vaccinated. I just wish people would do research and then they would have seen that this is not a sterilizing vaccine like your MMR or Polio. This only protects the person who got the shot from possible symptoms, hospitalization, and death. Even then, depending on your age and health status, all those stats that said 93% effective go way down, even with booster. I know a lot about this because of working with infectious disease doctors and others for the last 20+ yrs and yet, 2 people in my family refused to listen, wait, and do some research before getting the shot. I am not putting down anyone who get it, that is their choice and it that is what you needed to do to protect yourself, then I hope it worked and you are safe and healthy. I have been dealing with a lot of family and health issues of my own lately and just haven't had the time to dedicate to Cathe's forums and even working out as much as I would have like for the last 6 months or so. But things do seem to be turning around and I'm hoping to get back at it and back here with all of you. Thanks for everyone's kind words. It really did help me and I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have this place to spill my thoughts and emotions. Stay safe and healthy everyone!!

My husband and I had it in December 2020. I have done research prior to contracting it. I had asked my doctor in the September before we got it if she would give us Hydroxychloroquine if we got it. She told me that she wouldn’t. I kind of wondered why this was true since hydroxy Clore Quinn is a generic drug it’s been prescribed perhaps billions of times all over the world and it’s really safe. So when we got Covid I called my doctor and told her that I had it. I knew that I had it because we got it from my daughter and she tested positive. In the interim I had done more research and discovered that ivermectin was also efficacious if prescribed early to hold the effects of Covid. So my doctor told me to go get tested to be sure that I had it. So I asked her I said if the test comes back positive are you gonna prescribe ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine for me? She said no if you have it just go home and wait till you have to go to the emergency room. I said are you kidding me? So in all of medicine can you tell me one illness or one disease that a doctor finds out that you have and they say go home and basically wait until you’re dying and you have to go to the emergency room ? Thankfully, I had prepared ahead of time because I was concerned that my doctor wouldn’t take care of me and would throw me under the bus. So I was able to find a doctor in another state who would do a phone consult with me and who would send me Hydroxychloroquine through the mail . So when Covid was still pretty strong when it first came out we did have it but we got early treatment and we were fine no thanks to the doctors in California who were following the propaganda to try to kill everybody.
Later research has shown that if actually treating Covid early had been followed by the medical community the number of people who actually died from this could’ve been lowered by somewhere in the vicinity of 60 to 70%. Needless to say, I no longer go to that doctor and have since found another doctor.
Also many friends that I know of were able to get a hold of ivermectin and in some cases it actually saved their lives because they were like dying and they didn’t get early treatment but they were able to get a hold of it later and they recovered.

I tested positive when I was on vacation in Rome after getting three jabs. My case was VERY MILD and I had colds that were worse. Still had to stay locked in my hotel for five days. Got about 80% of my trip in. Hardest part was dealing with Delta Air Lines and getting re-booked!!!

My husband and I had it in December 2020. I have done research prior to contracting it. I had asked my doctor in the September before we got it if she would give us Hydroxychloroquine if we got it. She told me that she wouldn’t. I kind of wondered why this was true since hydroxy Clore Quinn is a generic drug it’s been prescribed perhaps billions of times all over the world and it’s really safe. So when we got Covid I called my doctor and told her that I had it. I knew that I had it because we got it from my daughter and she tested positive. In the interim I had done more research and discovered that ivermectin was also efficacious if prescribed early to hold the effects of Covid. So my doctor told me to go get tested to be sure that I had it. So I asked her I said if the test comes back positive are you gonna prescribe ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine for me? She said no if you have it just go home and wait till you have to go to the emergency room. I said are you kidding me? So in all of medicine can you tell me one illness or one disease that a doctor finds out that you have and they say go home and basically wait until you’re dying and you have to go to the emergency room ? Thankfully, I had prepared ahead of time because I was concerned that my doctor wouldn’t take care of me and would throw me under the bus. So I was able to find a doctor in another state who would do a phone consult with me and who would send me Hydroxychloroquine through the mail . So when Covid was still pretty strong when it first came out we did have it but we got early treatment and we were fine no thanks to the doctors in California who were following the propaganda to try to kill everybody.
Later research has shown that if actually treating Covid early had been followed by the medical community the number of people who actually died from this could’ve been lowered by somewhere in the vicinity of 60 to 70%. Needless to say, I no longer go to that doctor and have since found another doctor.
Also many friends that I know of were able to get a hold of ivermectin and in some cases it actually saved their lives because they were like dying and they didn’t get early treatment but they were able to get a hold of it later and they recovered.
Hubby took ivermectin the first day he got covid19 for second time and he breezed through it. Had flu like systems both times. I believe ( this is JUST my personal opinion) going to the hospital and put on the ventilator is what killed so much people.
im believing since we’re on this thread we must all be working out with Cathe so that helps keeping us healthy and a little stronger then those who don’t workout, smoke and don’t take care of their weight. Again it’s my personal opinion.
Keep strong ladies

I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond. I wasn't sure about returning but decided that one should not ruin it for all. I'm sorry if I made anyone feel like I was blaming them. I took this the way I did because my grandmother died of a blood clot to the brain (stroke) 3 days after being vaccinated last year. She was a pretty healthy 91 yr old. Then my mother suddenly developed high blood pressure after her first vaccine. She got her second shot was was in the ER later that day with dangerously high blood pressure. She has never had high blood pressure her entire life. She went to a cardiologist who, after weeks of tests, said that it had to be the vaccine because there was nothing else. He advised her against getting a booster, but because of pressure and not doing her own research, got the booster and almost died. She said that it couldn't have been the vaccine because the news and CDC all talked about how safe it is. I kept trying to tell her, like anything else in medicine, it is not one size fits all. But my biggest problem was being called a criminal because I'm in the medical field and refused to get vaccinated. I just wish people would do research and then they would have seen that this is not a sterilizing vaccine like your MMR or Polio. This only protects the person who got the shot from possible symptoms, hospitalization, and death. Even then, depending on your age and health status, all those stats that said 93% effective go way down, even with booster. I know a lot about this because of working with infectious disease doctors and others for the last 20+ yrs and yet, 2 people in my family refused to listen, wait, and do some research before getting the shot. I am not putting down anyone who get it, that is their choice and it that is what you needed to do to protect yourself, then I hope it worked and you are safe and healthy. I have been dealing with a lot of family and health issues of my own lately and just haven't had the time to dedicate to Cathe's forums and even working out as much as I would have like for the last 6 months or so. But things do seem to be turning around and I'm hoping to get back at it and back here with all of you. Thanks for everyone's kind words. It really did help me and I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have this place to spill my thoughts and emotions. Stay safe and healthy everyone!!
Thank you for sharing your story ❤️

Hubby took ivermectin the first day he got covid19 for second time and he breezed through it. Had flu like systems both times. I believe ( this is JUST my personal opinion) going to the hospital and put on the ventilator is what killed so much people.
im believing since we’re on this thread we must all be working out with Cathe so that helps keeping us healthy and a little stronger then those who don’t workout, smoke and don’t take care of their weight. Again it’s my personal opinion.
Keep strong ladies
If you don't mind me asking how did you get ivermectin? I tried to get some before I left on my trip with no luck.

My husband and I had covid in August 2020. I didn't get that sick, but still had mild pneumonia, my husband who has a lot of underlying health conditions got really sick and was in the hospital for 9 days. We were both very skeptical of getting vaccinated, but my husband decided to get the Johnson & Johnson in March 2021. I was set to get the J&J as well, but the day before my appointment there was a nationwide pause due to the blood clot issues in women so I waited a while longer and finally got my Pfizer vaccine last summer. I did it because I knew it was the only way I'd get to see my mom again because she's extremely high risk due to having Sjogren's Syndrome as well as other underlying health conditions. I haven't had a booster and don't plan to get one.

If you don't mind me asking how did you get ivermectin? I tried to get some before I left on my trip with no luck.
I ordered mine on the “black market” since the big-pharma-serving-leftist-regime here in the US basicallly banned it EVEN after highly renowned drs testified of its efficacy. It is a safe, Nobel peace prize winning drug that has been prescribed millions of times with little to no side effects. But it’s too cheap and big pharma won’t make bucks.
Essentially the govt aligned themselves with big pharma and genocided at least tens of thousands needlessly BY NOT administering it. Disgraceful. There’s my rant.

i purchased mine from India (whose govt dispensed it and consequently had some of the lowest death rates—-but you won’t hear that from any leftist media arm of the US govt). I found the link from Dr Pierre Kory’s website. He testified before the senate of its efficacy after treating up to a thousand patients successfully with it at the end of 2020. Consequently and unbelievably, after saving lives, he lost at least two jobs because of it …that he would not go along with the narrative.

Www.Covid19criticalcare.com

go to “Ivermectin” and then “Pharmacies” from the site map.
Note that it can take up to 2 months to get it.
also note that there has been some chatter that our lovely leftist, Marxist govt has been intercepting some shipments and destroying them. That did not happen to me.
Best wishes

I ordered mine on the “black market” since the big-pharma-serving-leftist-regime here in the US basicallly banned it EVEN after highly renowned drs testified of its efficacy. It is a safe, Nobel peace prize winning drug that has been prescribed millions of times with little to no side effects. But it’s too cheap and big pharma won’t make bucks.
Essentially the govt aligned themselves with big pharma and genocided at least tens of thousands needlessly BY NOT administering it. Disgraceful. There’s my rant.

i purchased mine from India (whose govt dispensed it and consequently had some of the lowest death rates—-but you won’t hear that from any leftist media arm of the US govt). I found the link from Dr Pierre Kory’s website. He testified before the senate of its efficacy after treating up to a thousand patients successfully with it at the end of 2020. Consequently and unbelievably, after saving lives, he lost at least two jobs because of it …that he would not go along with the narrative.

also note that there has been some chatter that our lovely leftist, Marxist govt has been intercepting some shipments and destroying them. That did not happen to me.
Best wishes
I couldn't have said it better myself. Complete crap on how people were treated with covid and same with people who did or did not want the vaccine (which is not a vaccine, just like a flu shot). Thanks for the info and I'll keep that in mind.

Best wishes
Interesting. A friend of ours who is a strong believer in Ivermectin recently contracted the newest Omicron variant and she took Ivermectin right away when her symptoms began and said it didn't seem to do any good. From what I remember it seemed to be more effective on the original covid from 2020 and the Delta variant because we had a friend overseas who's wife got Delta and she took Ivermectin and was better quickly and I should add that she and her husband are in the anti vax group, so it wasn't like she had a previous vaccine that could've affected her recovery.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.