How did everyone hear about Cathe?

One of her videos came with a stepper I bought and I've been a fan ever since. Then I found her workouts on Fit Tv.

"And the time came when the risk to reamin tightly in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"... Anais Nin

I'm ready to blossom!

From Google to VF to here to CK Sales (saves on duty shipping to Canada), my first order was BodyMax, PowerMax and CircuitMax, I was dazzled and so grateful that FINALLY I had found an instructor who provided the intensity that was promised. I just about melted my credit card down over the next while. }( Can't wait for the new stuff, Cathe just keeps getting better!

Take Care
Laurie:)

I found her high step circuit in Collage(the workout was fun by too easy)- then about 3 weeks later, I'm in the library with my then 5 year old and a video of imax 2 was on display. My son says "look mommy, its your workout lady". I checked out the video and I was hooked!!!:)
Deanie:)

I found her through Collage Video. She was one of the few advanced instructors about 10 years ago. (still is too) Step Heat was my first workout and I still do it on a regular basis today.

I read a NY times article on Kick Max and ordered it that day on Amazon along with Muscle Max. I now have almost every DVD exept CTX and another one i forgot. I love Cathe's workouts and the body she "gave" me in a short period of time.

I think it was back in 2002. I was on The Firm message boards and I saw people post about Cathe. I had to check her out and I never turned back!

I found her fittv. Imax 2 was the first time I saw her. I didn't even own a step and tried to improvise. I went and bought a step and have been hooked ever since. Now I found this site and all I want to do is purchase Cathe dvds. Crazy!!!:+ :p ;) :) :7

Weird, but I heard about her on weightwatchers.com! I decided I wasn't going to "make myself" exercise, then I started reading about :p Leslie Sansone on the fitness boards. Soon I WANTED to exercise a little, and 15 minutes of "walking away the pounds" was doable with my 2 and 3 year-olds. That got boring. Read about the Firm (still on WW boards). That got boring. Read about Cathe. My first purchase was KPC/L&G and I realized just how much more fit I could be. Never looked back .....:)

FIrst I bought the home step which came with her Basic Step tape. I liked it, but got bored after a couple of weeks. A few months later, DH bought me the full size step for Xmas and it came with CTX All Step (VHS). I recognized Cathe from the Basic Step tape and thought, "Oh no, another boring video". Needless to say, I was wrong! From there I came to Cathe.com and the rest is history. BTW, I still love the All Step workout.

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Ten years ago, I saw her in Collage Videos catalog, showed my friend, and she bought one. She let me borrow it and I have been hooked ever since. I have all of them and patiently waiting for more.
Colleen

Makes me laugh now....but was a firmie with good results, wanted more cardio then found Hardcore extreme on Ebay. When I couldn't make it through 40 minutes the first time, after I recovered a week later, I was hooked. That was 12 DVD's ago. Can you imagine starting with hardcore extreme from the firm! Ha ha,
:7 :7 :7 :7

I bought a step three or four years ago, and it came with a copy of All-Step. I tried All-Step, but it was beyond me at the time, so I used it only for the arm and ab workout. Meanwhile, I kept working out to Denise Austen. But her blonde perkiness really began to wear on my nerves, and I felt I wasn't getting a good workout. I visited the Cathe website and asked some recommendations on her easier to master videos. After a while, All Step was no problem for me. Plus I loved Cathe because she never spoke about silly crap or in an infantilizing or cutesy way. She's a straightforward and down to earth woman. Her workouts rock.
Manmohini

I heard about Cathe through the Collage catalog many years ago--more than 12 years because that'a how long I've lived at my current address and I knew about Cathe before that. I never tried any of her workouts until about a year ago, though, because I was too intimidated by her cardio. I had a personal trainer and wasn't using videos for strength training until this past year. Now I can't imagine NOT doing Cathe. I still hate cardio;), but if I have to do it, I prefer Cathe.

I first heard about Cathe from my good friend and neighbor. She had found her at collage video and she loaned it to me. I have been hooked ever since.
Jen

I first heard about Cathe from my good friend and neighbor. She had found her at collage video and she loaned it to me. I have been hooked ever since.
Jen

From shopping on Ebay. I ran a search for step workouts and noticed that the Cathe workouts sell extremely well on Ebay. I researched Cathe on the internet and found reviews at videofitness.com.

My first purchase was Terminator, can you believe it?

I heard about her when I purchased my first tiny step from walmart. Watched her once and threw it away. Well then comes FITTV. After doing the firm I said, hey I want to try that and the rest was history!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.