How did everyone hear about Cathe?

Just by researching Firms, reading boards etc., but a friend of mine who I met through eBay told me about her. I resisted the cardio at first, and only did the weight and strength. Now I am hooked on cardio!

From the Firm forum also. I did them for about a year and decided to try Cathe. Have been hooked ever since and never went back to Firm. That was almost 10 years ago. Wow!! :eek: I cannot believe it has been that long and Cathe still kicks my butt! :D

I was reading the reviews on Amazon.com. Got up enough nerve to order one of Cathe's hardest Dvd's...IMAX 2. after falling over the step and feeling a little "light-headed..Been hook since 2003.

DJ

I worked out to Denise Austin for a couple of years. After my son was born and a short time of working out again to her I needed something more so I went to fit Tv in beginning of January and discovered her and I was hooked. Started purchasing my equipment after finding out portions were missing from fit tv I started researching where I could buy videos and got here.

Beth6395

Shape magazine used to have a yearly review of new workout videos, and that's where I discovered Cathe in 1992, when her "Step in Motion III" video was given an 'A' rating. I called Collage video (no internet hookup at that time!), got it, and have been with her every since!

I was working out with the Firm and wanted more cardio. I surfed around on Collage and found her. At first, I thought she was CRAZY, lol! Her moves looked SOOOO hard! It took me awhile to work up to the point where I was really READY to try, and I'm so glad I did :7 She's great, and there's no looking back, now! She really sets the standard for other advanced instructors, IMO.

Carol

I found her from a recommendation on Amazon.com a few months ago. My first DVD was RS/MIC/IMAX. Someone was selling it used there. I loved the choreography of RS, and MIC and IMAX about killed me...I was hooked!

Just a few months later, I now own all of HC series, 2/3 or Bodyblast series, 2/3 of Intensity series, and some of her classics. I think I am in love!

-Becky

I was reading through the collage forums one day and was curious about Cathe after reading so much good stuff about her. I've never turned back.

Barbara

I believe it was Shape magazine and the thing that attracted me to the article was her cute hairdo! (From Maximum Intensity Cardio) I tore it out to save for my beautician. :7

http://www.shopcathe.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=160

That was back on Dec. 18, 1999 and I have been hooked on Cathe ever since. I have every workout and can't wait for the new ones being filmed as soon as she is healed!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I heard about Cathe from the Firm Forum. I've been doing the Firm and just needed more of a challenge. I read reviews on videofitness.com and collagevideo.com and just decided to browse through Cathe's website. Watched a few video clips and the rest is history. I'm planning to buy a few every month. Cathe's workouts are what I've been looking for.

I found her on FitTV too. It was Rhythmic Step and I had a blast. My rec center doesn't have very good step instructors so it was a breath of fresh air. Now a 1.5 years later I have most of Cathe's DVDs and workout mostly at home.

Karin

I also found Cathe on Fittv - the first workout I saw was Power Hour and I was hooked. I came to the website and learned everything there was to learn for me to have good effective workouts at home. I bought several workouts and some equipment and I'm having so much fun getting fit and healthy.

I was in need of a new, more challenging strength training video, so I looked on the videofitness website and read the reviews for Pure Strength. They were some of the best reviews of a fitness video I had ever read. I still remember how excited I was when I ordered them, counting the days until they arrived! Such fun! :D
-Nancy

I heard of Cathe by a neighbor of mine who was working out to her. This neighbor introduced me to the firm and then Cathe.

I think the first one was MIS,MIC and Imax1

kim

Found Cathe on Fittv also. Watched the workouts for about 3 months before I attempted them. Thought no way. Tried it one day and was hooked. Ended up taping them all and when we finally got a computer found this awesome forum. Only bad thing is my credit card bill now!!LOL!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

I heard about Cathe on the Collage Video site. I had been ordering from there for a while (Tae Bo, The Firm, etc.) and kept reading reviews about this "Cathe" person. I finally tried her stuff (the first DVD I ordered was BC/ME) and I've been addicted ever since.

Dianna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.