Horizontal Conditioning?

Hi Rhonda!

I did my 1st HC workout today, Horizontal Conditioning Volume 1 and I really liked it! Tough stuff! I modified (okay quite a bit, ha) but definitely felt it. It is one of those workouts that really grow with you....

I am doing a 6 month rotation with these, doing each volume for 1 month. (volumes 1-4, Bootcamp and I'm going to order the May no equipment volume from her website) I can see how doing these would allow great changes in the body.

Denise

I LOVE THEM! I have volumes 1-4, bootcamp, and I subscribed to her monthly program and get a new workout each month. These are the hardest workouts i have done. I've noticed more arm definition and have only been doing them for a few weeks. My abs and upper body haven't been so sore in a long time even with heavy weights. I did bootcamp for the first time this morning and it was so hard i almost quit half way through. If you are looking for an intense workout, get these. She even fry's your lower body too.

I got mine over the weekend and I'm starting with her beginner wos as add ons right now. I SO need some core strength and thought these would be great for that. I did my first one yesterday and while it was certainly within my capabilities I can only imagine what the more advanced wos must be like. :eek:

I thought HC was referring to some baby making. :) thats where my mind went. Sounds interesting will have to check it out.

miller2917 said:
I thought HC was referring to some baby making. :) thats where my mind went. Sounds interesting will have to check it out.

That's what I thought! But this looks very interesting and fun. I can see why this would work. It looks really difficult!

I've been doing these for about a month now, 2 times per week. I'm finally happy with my arms. I tend to gain muscle easily in my upper body and i'm naturally broad shouldered. Even light weights give me more muscle then I care to have in my upper body. Since doing these, I have great arm/back definition. I bought all of the 101's and I subscribed to the hardcore membership. I love these workouts! They are very challenging and so different then everything else I have. I've definately gotten stronger in my core.

I got these too! I have volumes 1-4 and the bootcamp one. They make you sweat like crazy even though it isn't technically cardio. The moves are really really unique. I don't have anything else like it in my collection. I love the HC's and highly recommend!:)

Thanks to Colleen----I too, have Vol 1-4 and Bootcamp! There are tough workouts, but results don't come for free! :D

Where is the cheapest online I can get them. I want to get the volume 1-4 & Bootcamp as well. I'm currently doing STS (disc7) so can I do it days that I'm not doing STS?

I got mine from TotalFitness with the 10off coupon code. I think if you buy them from Sandra's site you can get a discount for buying all of them at once. Since I wasn't sure of the workouts I bought a few at a time. I have a fear of commitment sometimes! lol
I think depending on your fitness level you could do these with STS, especially since it's a lot of core work and STS (unless you're doing ab circuits) doesn't hit the core quite as much. You could always try it and see...you'll know if it's too much! I would probably just do one HC workout a week with your STS workouts and see how it goes.

Insert them any where - on your cardio days or your legs days or on their own, but don't do them on the same day as chest and triceps. :D

Is there a promo code?

I knew I saw it somewhere on VF...I checked and here it is: VFROCKS
I think Cheryl (momof10 on VF) managed to get this for us. She rocks too!:D

I also agree it would be tough to do these on chest days but also shoulders! I always feel a ton of work in my shoulders from the plank stuff!:eek:

I knew I saw it somewhere on VF...I checked and here it is: VFROCKS
I think Cheryl (momof10 on VF) managed to get this for us. She rocks too!:D

I also agree it would be tough to do these on chest days but also shoulders! I always feel a ton of work in my shoulders from the plank stuff!:eek:

Thanks for the code. I may have to buy the entire library.

Yes, shoulders do get worked, too. It is probably best not to do Vol #4 and Bootcamp on upper body w/o days.

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.