Hi Everyone!

So far I've had the chance to do 30/30, 40/20, and MMA Boxing. Just wanted to say that I love, love, love the short, INTENSE new workouts. I'm all sorts of sore.:D
Thank you!

Hi Klewis! So glad you are getting what you were looking for in this series. I say go for HiiT next chance you get. It has your name all over it....:eek: Please let me know how you do!!!

Hi Cathe,

I've only done Step Moves, Athletic Step (I'm a step junkie and was highly anticipating these) and Circuit Blast so far. I have to say, while doing Circuit Blast I was thinking, "that Cathe is one sadistic genius!!" I thought Imax 3 and 4DS Boot Camp were hard - I'm almost afraid to try Hiit....

:)

Hi Cathe! Loving the new workouts!! So far HiiT, MMA Boxing plus Heavy Bag and CCC are my favorites!! I was wondering about your upcoming 2010 tour. Do you know when you might have more details about the other stops (Chicago specifically). Also will they all be the same three-day format? Will there be a possibilty that you may offer a one-day visit at any of the tour stops? Will you also be doing your annual New Jersey Road Trip? Thanks!

Maria

You are too kind Shelby! This holiday had a little "bite" to it for me and I traded some genes for jiggles....:p But like all of us, I am working hard to jiggle them right off. So come on Shelby, join me/us and pop a workout in and get SCHWETTY with us :eek:

Hugs and Happy New Year to you, Cathe.

I'm racked with guilt at the moment cuz I haven't worked out for the week :( Can you please send me some of your gloirious Cathe-genes?? I'll try to absorb them intravenously to get my lazy body going ;)

We're in this together Therese! Have fun with all your new toys. Keeps the workouts interesting and fun and ever so challenging, doesn't it?

Hey Cathe :D,

Just wanted to give a shout out to you and say thanks for STS Cardio. It has been wonderful to use with STS which I started again this year. Going to do a six month rotation and this time thanks to hubby ;) I got your tower for Christmas so man oh man I am feeling those pullups this time....big difference than just the bands.

Thanks for helping putting this 42 year old back into shape! It has been really fun doing it with you!

Best
Therese

I love all the MMA's. I'm having a hard time doing the ab rolls with jump up's at the end, as I do with squat thrusts. Don't know why they are so hard, they look much easier when you do it....But I am happy w/ the series, thanks for your hard work. - Autumn

Keep up the great work Ben. I love that you are all for the challenge.....Hugs to your cute little one! I love to have the kids join in with me at home. They take is so seriously....its so cute to watch them!

Hi Cathe,

Loving the new workouts! I'm home early with a snow day, so I can get a jump start on STS 3 today - I'm doing your new STS Strenghth/Shock rotation.

So far athletic step is my favorite, and the Hiit's & Core Ciruit & MMA Fusion have shown me that I have a lot of room for improvement. But, what fun would it be if there wasn't a challenge, right?

My 5 year old practically pushed me out of the way to try the boxing drill where you set up bands in a cross shape - he loved it - and I needed the break :)

Thanks for another great series

Ben

Hi Cathe - I just wanted to say a big hello from the UK and to say I finally received my Shock Cardios and did 40/20 the other evening and it really got me good! - and I know there must have been some afterburn of calories going on afterwards - just what I need.

Thanks so much for continuing to keep me and others motivated and healthy!

Josie :)

Cathe,

I love 30/30! Time flew by so fast and it certainly gets the job done! I think this one will be my fave for awhile until I work up to the other 2.

By the way, I really didn't notice/mind the short cool down...I just wanted to sit!

Thanks for Hiit!

Any interest in doing TRX workouts? Howbout kettlebells?

Hi Cathe. No questions -- just wanted to say I love the core work in the MMA workouts, it's so different from the usual core work and a lot of fun too.

Hi Cathe, I am loving shock cardio. I look forward to some future workouts. I have all of yours, but still can't get enough of your strength dvds. So glad I found you. Linda

Hey Cathe! Have done Athletic Step, HIIT 30/30 and Pyramid HIIT - loved them all even though they are kicking my butt!!!

I was doing a lot of running for my cardio but had to stop a few months ago due to plantar fasciitis. I was worried to start up with new year with so much high impact since it it finally healed (no pun intended :p) but the impact isn't not evening flaring up my PF at all!!!!

Needless to say - I am thrilled so far!!!

Hope you had a great holiday!

Hi Cathe, I just wanted to share something really cute, I was doing STS Disc 1 and I was "OMG Cathe kick my butty today and my 5 year old DD(Stacy) said that's ok mamy you love Cathe, Cathe is cool... she is always around when I'm working out so she knows Cathe very well..one day I was doing one of the oldies dvd's and... Stacy ask mom that's Cathe? she knew your voice but when she saw you she ask me...
Oh and so many other little things.!!!! Your fantastic Cathe..Loving STS Cardio and working hard...

I...

...survived Circuit Blast and what a BLAST it was! Whewie!

Some fun moves...a few stand out as favs: loved the uneven squats, frog jumps, box jumps with plie jax (never dreamed I'd be able to do ALL of them with 4 risers on each side, but I did! And, boy was I breathing afterwards :eek:) . Always love Firewalkers and used my brand new Firewalker bands I just ordered from Yours truly! :) OUCH! One of the final moves, maybe it was the last move, was the back lunges with the band pulls, was one of my very favs. It actually felt good to do that move. Oh gosh, I think all the circuits were my fav! Thanks for another WINNER!!!!!!

Hi Fitgirl! Glad you are enjoying the workouts. Go easy and listen to your body. Thanks for your kind words too. :)

Howdy from Texas, Cathe!!

I just wanted to let you know that I am loving the new workouts. I've only tackled two workouts - MMA Kickbox & Circuit Blast. Due to some adrenal issues, I am supposed to keep my workouts lower intensity for a few more weeks. MMA Kickbox was fun, and it was just what I needed for intensity. Circuit Blast was killer (in a good way)!

Job well done on this series! You just keep getting better and better, and the cast was amazing too!

Have a great day,
FitGirl-ATX

Cathe, I must say that if you and your crew practiced TravelFit with any of your original FBC bands, then I bow to you all. I used one of my shorter green bands from another manufacturer and found it to be the perfect tension for me. I couldn't imagine trying any of those exercises with even the original pink FBC band. Ouch, ouch, ouch. :)

I'm sooo happy with this workout as it's the perfect size for carry-on luggage (and the TSA screeners won't confiscate any of the equipment required for this workout)! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.