Hey Roadtrippers!!!

Many favourite moments.Being the only guy was unique.You were all so kind & accepting which made it so much easier.I overcame my nervousness immediately.I was so self conscious thinking maybe they think I am here to find a date.I wasn't.I was there to workout & I met a great group of die hard exercisers.See you @ the next one.
Cheers
Chris

I have to say I think my favorite parts were going out to eat with everyone ... there was Chilis (I think) and the Italian place with the pizza and then us all sitting around shoving pizza and birthday cake down while talking about working out! :)

I loved meeting everyone and putting faces with names-- just being with like minded people for the weekend that all actually understood... that was very empowering.

I so wish it would've happened again this year. I really need the fun get away.

:)

I have to say I think my favorite parts were going out to eat with everyone ... there was Chilis (I think) and the Italian place with the pizza and then us all sitting around shoving pizza and birthday cake down while talking about working out! :)

I loved meeting everyone and putting faces with names-- just being with like minded people for the weekend that all actually understood... that was very empowering.

I so wish it would've happened again this year. I really need the fun get away.

:)

The entire weekend not only met but totally exceeded all of my expectations. Some favorite moments were:

*Cedie's arrival to thunderous glee and her genuine surprise at how excited we were to see her in person

*Cathe's entrance and how we all circled around her

*The sound of 100+ stepping during the first class...I will never forget that wonderful sound

*The "party" bus...LOL!

*meeting "THE CAST"

*walking around Cathe's gym

*birthday cake for breakfast...YUM!!!!!

*meeting so many wonderful women and, of course, the lone rooster Chris

My only regret is that I didn't get to meet EVERYONE!

The entire weekend not only met but totally exceeded all of my expectations. Some favorite moments were:

*Cedie's arrival to thunderous glee and her genuine surprise at how excited we were to see her in person

*Cathe's entrance and how we all circled around her

*The sound of 100+ stepping during the first class...I will never forget that wonderful sound

*The "party" bus...LOL!

*meeting "THE CAST"

*walking around Cathe's gym

*birthday cake for breakfast...YUM!!!!!

*meeting so many wonderful women and, of course, the lone rooster Chris

My only regret is that I didn't get to meet EVERYONE!

Great Idea!

** watching Shelley's face as she entered the ballroom the firstnight as everyone said "there's limecat!!"

** being serenaded on the rental shuttle by a slightly delerious Shonie

** getting referred to A TEXAS GIRL

** lmao with Tammy at the stability ball class

** meeting Haydee and Sandy

** cracking up in the hotel shuttle with Marla right after we arrived in THE NORTH. What is that smell?!

jes

:7 :7 :7

p.s. oh yeah! Working out!

Great Idea!

** watching Shelley's face as she entered the ballroom the firstnight as everyone said "there's limecat!!"

** being serenaded on the rental shuttle by a slightly delerious Shonie

** getting referred to A TEXAS GIRL

** lmao with Tammy at the stability ball class

** meeting Haydee and Sandy

** cracking up in the hotel shuttle with Marla right after we arrived in THE NORTH. What is that smell?!

jes

:7 :7 :7

p.s. oh yeah! Working out!

TOO MANY to count of course~~
Let's see:
Meeting Joanne Frane at the airport(we're both from Minnesota--even though I'm in Florida now) and Sherry who was nice enough to drive us everywhere. Not to mention meeting "Penn Stater" as I am a University of Minnesota "golden gopher"--GO BIG 10!!!

I would have to agree that the "thumping" from us all stepping was SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!

Who can forget my Michigan friends who, without them I wouldn't have changed my name to Spinnergirl in memory of the lady who "lived" at the hotel with her little row of "spinners" on her little "deck"--I think the one she stuck in her beer bottle was the cutest though--LOL

Talking to complete strangers about Cathe and how much we all love her workouts, which ones were our favorites and how sweet she and her crew are, so down to earth!

That only touches the surface--this would turn into a novella otherwise, if you didn't get to go, DEFINITELY go to the next trip!!

TOO MANY to count of course~~
Let's see:
Meeting Joanne Frane at the airport(we're both from Minnesota--even though I'm in Florida now) and Sherry who was nice enough to drive us everywhere. Not to mention meeting "Penn Stater" as I am a University of Minnesota "golden gopher"--GO BIG 10!!!

I would have to agree that the "thumping" from us all stepping was SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!

Who can forget my Michigan friends who, without them I wouldn't have changed my name to Spinnergirl in memory of the lady who "lived" at the hotel with her little row of "spinners" on her little "deck"--I think the one she stuck in her beer bottle was the cutest though--LOL

Talking to complete strangers about Cathe and how much we all love her workouts, which ones were our favorites and how sweet she and her crew are, so down to earth!

That only touches the surface--this would turn into a novella otherwise, if you didn't get to go, DEFINITELY go to the next trip!!

Nope, can't believe it's been almost a year! The whole thing turned out to be even more fun then I imagined..my biggest regret also was not getting to mingle and meet more of you in person. Some highlights:

Meeting Cathe for the very first time and finding out she is even MORE warm in person then she appears on videos.

Finding out that all my nerves were clamed as soon as I met all you wonderful gals (& our only male, Chris, my stepping partner! :)) Funny how something that we all had in common, made us ONE!

I think one of the neatest things was seeing the bonds that were created, such as the 512 gals or the Texas bunch and how those friendships still exist.

Also loved the powerful energy when Cedie & Cathe walked in the room for the first time. (Enjoyed seeing Lorraine & Brenda too.) I think the funniest thing that was said that weekend was when Cathe walked in the room someone said, "Now, if someone throws there underwear at her, I am out of here!" (Sorry, forget who said this???)

Meeting Pinky (HI PINKY!!!) the next morning as she was coming down to get a cup of coffee and she wondered how I knew it was her! She was wondering, I am sure, who is this strange lady wanting to give me a hug?

Oh, how can I forget one of the greatest gifts...making lifetime friendships with KathyS & Lorrayne! (Hi GF's...you mean the world to me!)

Regrets...naming the bus a PARTY BUS! Ha!

Oh, and just to let you all know...they tore down the Radisson (I know this breaks your heart!;-)) and are building a brand new building. :7

There are many more memories that are right there at the top, stepping, lifting weights, balancing on top of stability balls and eating with you all. I can hardly wait to do it again!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

>Oh, and just to let you all know...they tore down the Radisson
>(I know this breaks your heart!;-)) and are building a brand
>new building. :7

Woo Hoo! it couldn't have happened to a finer building. OY! :p

Nadine

CATHE ROADTRIP PICTURES:

http://www.realphotovideo.

Awww, everything about that trip was fun! :) Loved meeting everybody there (also wish I'd mingled more and met more folks) and, like everybody else said, Cedie and Cathe's "rock star" entrance was sooo great! LOL Can't even believe it's been a whole year!

Hi Everyone! I just received an email telling me there was roadtrip "gossip" here :)

I, too, can't believe that tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of that weekend! Where did the time go? Ironically the weather here is just as hot and humid right now as it was then.

I really miss all of you and can't wait to do another roadtrip together. After we have our workouts filmed and on our way to you we can start to think about this again.

Until "Happy Anniversay" Road Trippers :7

Hey, I think there will be plenty of people willing to help DRAG you from PA. LOL

Happy Anniversary, everyone! :)
Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.