Hello from some Roadtrippers!

Catherine,

What in the world are you doing up?????????? Are you headed to the gym?? Don't you realize we have like 7 classes from hell in the next 48 hours???? Go back to bed!!!

Do they have any good snacks there in the lobby??? Throw a few in your bag for me okay???

Looking forward to this afternoon!!!

ellie

Looks like you all started the weekend off right! ;) Have a GREAT weekend and have fun! I'll be thinking about you sweating puddles all over the floor! Hope to see all of you there next time!

Well, let me just tell you that Emily and I did not crawl out of our beds until 8:00 a.m.! And we wouldn't have done that but Cat was scratching at our door and woke us up!!! ;)

Have a fabulous weekend ladies. What an experience. Wish I lived closer (Barrie, ON Canada is a little far away for a road trip!) Maybe someday I'll be able to go. I'm hoping if I stick to my plan & reach my goal that a road trip would be a nice reward for me next year!! Of course, I have a lot of work to do between now and then to be able to master the step (I'm still way too new!)
Anyway, have fun, drink lots of water, sweat it out for all of us that can't be there. Can't wait to see more pics!!

Have fun Ladies!!!:D Keep sending those pictures so that the rest of us can live threw you guys. Love the pics....make like the rest of us feel like we are there!

Enjoy

Therese

Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like you all are having a great time. Keep us posted. We all want to share in the fun anyway we can so definitely keep those pictures coming.:D

Okay you b*tches, you don't need to rub it in! :p

In all seriousness though, thanks for the pics and have a great time ladies :D (and guys as may be the case - I do recall seeing a guy or two in some of the RT pics from previous years).

I'm actually okay living vicariously through you lucky RTers. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.