Healthy foods you just CAN'T stomach

I can't think of any fruit or veggie I don't like. Of course some I don't like as much as others but I'll eat any of them.

There are some meats I don't like...steak, certain seafood (oysters, clams, mussels) and I like almost all dairy except blue cheese.

On the liver subject, iccckkk! My mom made it a couple times when I was little and it was torture having to get it down. But I don't think I'd classify liver as a healthy food :p

I cannot stand Greek yogurt! I have tried and tried....and just cannot tolerate it! Too sour and thick for me!

FYI, the original red velvet cake got it's coloring from beets. I love beets, but even if I didn't, I think I could have hacked them in cake. :)

I like beets but they make such a mess when you prepare them. More trouble than they are worth.

I hate fish and brussel sprouts smell like farts when you cook them. LOL! Why would anyone want to eat farts?

Great thread! :D

haha - other than the liver, I LOVE everything everyone has mentioned. Most of it is in my fridge right now!! Great - now I'm hungry!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.