Has anyone NOT received a Cathe catalog yet?

After all but giving up hope and finally putting in a request to have one mailed to me, I finally got two on the same day, just a couple days ago! One was addressed to me by name and the other just said "To Our Healthy Friends at" and then my address.

So it wouldn't hurt to request one if you haven't already.

:)

I am so sorry that people are not getting their Cathe catalog.

I am on the East Coast, and I already have 3 catalogs. They come in less than one week when I order them online.

I wish I could give you mine! :)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day of your life!"
:) :) :)

I still haven't received my catalog. I felt sure I'd have it by now. Oh well, guess I'll just need to order a new workout... perfect excuse right?

:7

"We realize that international shipping cost on orders are high, but we don't make even so much as one dime on international shipping charges. In fact, we only charge $25 per order which is far less than what UPS charges us. We usually lose anywhere from $10 to as much as $50 on the shipping charges for each international customer order.Though we absorb these shipping costs on international orders, we can't afford to do so on Free catalogs. This is why we offer an online version of our catalog. We also ship a free catalog with each order no matter where you live."

No one would expect you to make money on international shipping, and there's no reason why you should lose money either. If you are losing as much as you say, then by all means, charge more for international shipping costs. That would be far preferable to treating international customers like second-class citizens when it comes to perks like the catalog mailing -- especially not those of us who have purchased essentially everything Cathe ever made, including every pre-order.

Lurdes

Wow, I really hope they DON'T take your advice and charge more for international shipping. It sounds like including catalogs in orders is the perfect solution here. I live overseas and ABSOLUTELY do not feel like I'm being treated like a second class citizen. Personally, I would rather have cheaper prices on shipping than getting a free catalog once in a while (which you will get if you order anyway). I guess I don't see the problem here, well I do but I won't say it.;)

Carolyn

I just signed up to receive a paper catalog because I hadn't received one yet. I have ordered from Cathe.com many times, so I don't know if I am impatient or what. I am out here in Utah.

I actually got two of them.:) One was addressed to me (that I requested) the other was addressed to "Healthy Family at............"

I now can't find the second one.

I think it is because of my husbands link to fitness.

my mom just recived on today. she moved and they mailed it to the old address and of course these foward mailings take some extra time. she purchased a gift for me from the site so she got hers , but i haven't gotten mine. oh well at least i have a copy of it LOL. its a great catalog and pretty through with info.

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.