Has anyone NOT received a Cathe catalog yet?

i haven't gotten mine yet either, but then again when i last ordered it was at my old address so it might take a week or two longer to get mine with the address change. if i don't have one by mid-june i will just sign up to get one online.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

060104_10010099873.gif

Sorry to hear that many of you have not gotten this wonderful catalog yet.

I live on the East Coast, and got this catalog about one month ago.

I am sure you will get your's soon!

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!" :)

I find it very helpful on an almost daily basis. I'm fairly new to Cathe (5 months), so I always refer to the catalog the night before my scheduled workout so I know exactly what to expect.
Paula

I just received mine today. I am in Va. Beach. It is awesome. As another poster mentioned, it is great for referencing, for rotations. I love it.
Ann Marie

I live in D.C., just a couple hours drive from Cathe, and still haven't gotten mine yet. WHINE!!! x(

It's not a big deal, though I do want it. Guess I'll have to put in a request to SNM. :)

Hey,

I think I received the current catalog in a recent order.
Hope you receive yours soon!

I look forward to Cathe's new rotation for June 2007.

Happy Trails

Heidi

I haven't received mine yet, and I am in Massachusetts. I figure by this time I must have been somehow crossed off the mailing list.

Apparently, SNM is not sending catalogs to people outside the US because the shipping costs are too high. Yet, we PAY those same costs when we order her products! Not Cathe's classiest move, in my opinion.

Lurdes

We realize that international shipping cost on orders are high, but we don't make even so much as one dime on international shipping charges. In fact, we only charge $25 per order which is far less than what UPS charges us. We usually lose anywhere from $10 to as much as $50 on the shipping charges for each international customer order.Though we absorb these shipping costs on international orders, we can't afford to do so on Free catalogs. This is why we offer an online version of our catalog. We also ship a free catalog with each order no matter where you live.

I have had 4 different shipments in the last several weeks with the last order delivered on May 25th and I still haven't received one. Just throwing my two cents in for what it's worth. I live in the Dallas/Fort. Worth area if that makes any difference.

Annette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.