Has anyone in Canada received STS yet?

I wondered the same thing....

I didn't realize there were so many options for shipping to Canada. I can't even remember what I chose and I, too, hope there isn't a big charge to pick up this package. It doesn't seem like anything is being held up in customs, really, does it??? (BTW, Why am I checking this website 10 times a day? I'm usually a very patient person....)

I live in Alberta and received STS on Wednesday. It was shipped though USPS and I didn't have to pay any extra duty charges. HTH

Friday, February 6 and nothing yet in B.C. I was really hoping to start on Sunday, oh well.
I am thinking next time I might use UPS, but it's too bad you can't figure out what the extra costs will be beforehand, as it sure seems to vary from place to place.

Arrived on The Rock

Yup - it arrived in Newfoundland today (I shipped it via USPS - no extra charges, no customs fees).

Got a call from my hubby today telling me there was a box waiting for me at home!!! Yippee!!! Now I just hope I don't get the flu he's currently nursing so I can start on Monday....*squee*

Mine actually arrived yesterday but I wasn't home and since I had to pay taxes I had to p/u at the p.o. today $37 for pst/gst. Oh well. I'm in Northern Ontario. Oh, it was shipped Jan. 26th so just over a week to get here.

Got my today in Winnipeg. Came by USPS/Canada Post and yet had to pay $34 in customs fee. Isn't it funny that everyone had different fees or no fees. Doesn't seem fair.:confused:

Wow, I wasn't expecting to have to pay anything extra using USPS. It does seem strange that not everyone had to pay extra. I wonder why?

Has anyone in BC received theirs yet?

This IS weird!

Got my today in Winnipeg. Came by USPS/Canada Post and yet had to pay $34 in customs fee. Isn't it funny that everyone had different fees or no fees. Doesn't seem fair.:confused:

I only live 20 minutes away from you and didn't have to pay anything in the way of customs charges. It must depend on whether the customs officer woke up on the wrong side of the bed that particular morning! And you're right: it's not fair! :(

I got Mine!

I'm in BC and it came on Wednesday but I wasn't home so I couldn't pick it up until yesterday (Thursday).

Cheryl

I'm in BC and just picked mine up at the post office today. Unfortunately, I was one of the unlucky ones slapped with the extra $35 in fees...sigh.
Oh well...I'm happy to get the DVD's nonetheless!

I received mine on Thursday by mail and did not have to pay any extra charges. I guess customs can't stop every packages so a few slip by and a few don't.

When I order through the Courier, I always get slapped with high custom fees but it goes through the mail, sometimes I don't get charged and sometimes I do.

Hi Spring,

My order # was 73474 and it was shipped USPS. I am one of the lucky ones where I didn't get dinged any additional charges. I hope you get yours soon. I have previewed the first three disks and I can hardly wait to get started.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.