Has anyone in Canada received STS yet?

Not here in Winnipeg. I ordered Jan 12/08. I'm guessing the end of next week. Whereabouts are you?

I didn't receive mine yet either. I read in an update today the some of the postal orders will not be going out until Friday - I am really hoping that has been shipped already.

I'm in Toronto and I just got my shipping notice today and should get it tomorrow, fingers crossed. I ordered in March and my invoice number is 19508. Hope you guys get your soon!!

I didn't think that Canadians get a shipping notice. Was there an option to get the package by UPS and if so how much was that? I think mine is coming by USPS.

hello, I live in BC and I got mine today, Shipping when it was all said and done with brokerage fees was about $70. A little much, but so worth it, last Cathe order took forever to get here so I spluged on shipping. And Im so glad I did.

Hope you guys get yours soon, it looks AWSOME! :)

Being Zen while waiting for STS

Nothing yet in in Newfoundland...I chose the USPS shipping method to avoid those ridiculous UPS shipping/brokerage fees, so I don't expect to receive my STS for a couple of weeks. I'm patient, though...really :p

I'm teaching a Yoga "Boot Camp" course right now, and my poor students are all getting ready for Cathe's yoga inspired abs (not that they're aware of it)!!!! They all think I'm freakishly strong now - just wait until after STS!

Jennifer

I'm #195987 and in Brampton, Ontario. STS to be shipped via USPS to avoid custom fees (hopefully). Hope to get them this week, I can't wait.

I'm #19597 and in Brampton, Ontario. STS to be shipped via USPS to avoid custom fees (hopefully). Hope to get them this week, I can't wait.

I'm in Toronto and am expecting it to take another week or so (based on past experience which may not hold this time). I also went with USPS (not wanting to add another 1/3 to the cost for UPS).

Keeping my fingers crossed that it will get here soon!

happy dance!

I am in the Yukon and received mine yesterday!!!!! I had to pay 14$ custom fees even though it was sent UPS! Who cares though!!!!!

Laura ;)

Those of you in Ontario are invited to join the new check-in group, Crazy Sexy Cool Ontarians over in the next forum!

I live in Calgary and just received it, the extra fees for UPS were $14.00. (I ordered mine on Dec 30 at midnight eastern time)

Waiting patiently in Rural Saskatchewan - guessing about 10 business days by USPS - but I believe anything being shipped to P.O. Boxes was only just sent today. That's okay though - afterall good things come to those who wait... ;)

Serena, I like your logo. I'm live in Winnipeg but originally a Saskatchewan girl. My cousin is getting married Labour Day weekend in Regina so our Manitoba group is looking forward to attending the football game to cheer on the Bombers! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.