Hardcore shipping update....FEB 2nd

Yeah!! Thanks, Cathe, for the update. Any chance that you can put together a Hardcore Rotation schedule for your enthusiastic followers?

Thanks so much!!
Kimberlic

Thank you Cathe,

you are so nice to give us the update-we are so happy to read we'll receive our DVDs on San Valentin's day(or during this week) and so we are able to make us the best gift-Hardcore series.

And also would like to give you thanks for this update-I'll not check this site every 5 minutes tomorrow(or maybe yes??) and will concentrate my power for preparing my exams.

Thank you again,

Marketa Preisler

http://www.picturetrail.com/ribalta

Buckingham's in a taller tree doing a similar dance...problem is he still has duck tape cemented to his mouth as he has been trying to complete the BK yoga tape - an attempt to encourage me - and I think he's hyperventilating through his nose. Bummer being a squirrel - hairy mouths prevent easy on/off of the duck tape.

Briee

Thanks for the update Cathe!!!!:7 :7

Thanks Cathe for the update...thanks SNM for all your hard work.

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ruth:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Yippeeee skipppeeee peanutbutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooohooo, go me, I'm gonna git my groove on!!! Woooohooo!! Yes, time to work this body!!!

Thank you Cathe! This is very exciting news! We all appreciate you taking the time to keep us crazies all updated!

Thanks Cathe,

I am new to Cathe, since last summer, and i just love you! I am happy to say that i have been fortunate enough to be able to have all the body blast, intensity, slow and heavy, and power hour dvd's. I have also pre-ordered all the hardcore dvd's and i am so excited and ready! I have exercised all my life, starting out with Denise Austin, Gilad, and mostly everything on fit tv, but Cathe is the most inspiring, best workouts that i've ever done! I have really never belonged to a gym, but now, finally, i feel as if i have a gym right in my house. I love Cathe! THANKS FOR ALL THE INSPIRATION!

Yeayyyyy!!! I finished my workout sheets last night too! Thanks for the information on the ship date.
Susan C.M.:D :D :D

This is GREAT news! I think I am more afraid than excited as this series is gonna kick my butt, in a good way though!

SNM ~ thanks for all your hard work! I had *NO* idea this was why my emails were not being answered until Cathe mentioned the above, I *APOLOGIZE!*
Have a super day, Lori D. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.