Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for September 2023

No workout today. I took my dog to the vet for shots and to check the spot that keeps breaking open and bleeding. He thinks it is a snake bite. He said that happened a lot when you find it on the face like that. Also, there are two holes. He gave her antibiotics and probiotics and stuff. So, I guess we are stuck with the cone on her longer. I am pretty sure he is right. I was pulling grass under the roses recently and when I picked up the rock under the rose bush a snake came out. She has taken an interest in the planter in back that is full of shrubs. I am afraid to crawl back there to pull out grass now. I am going to have to keep an eye on her when she is outside. When I got home my husband and I went out to lunch since he is off today. I will get in a workout in the morning.

Debbie, nice work on Cardio Crush 2. I only remember two of them. Isn't that one the one she redid or something or am I thinking of something else. I do some squat thrusts, but not often. I don't know why these things happen to us.

Belinda, good job getting in Iron full body circuits. I am glad you are enjoying your visit.

Roselyn, I hope you enjoyed your recovery workout day.

This morning I did Michelle Briehler 1 hr. Total Body Pump. Its part of her membership. The music was great and my arms are like jello. She worked by muscle group with a lot of tempo changes. I thought it may be a dread factor but it wasn't. The time flew and I felt the fatigue. I have to do these types of workouts a couple times per month. I like it better than heavy lifting.

Forgot to check in all week but it's been busy. My brother and SIL are here one last time before the winter. My SIL's mother passed so they came back for a longer stay. I enjoy them, but I am looking forward to having my house guest free. Hopefully her dad will hang in there, but he's 90 and I don't think he will adjust well to widowhood.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Reactions: WD
Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Timesaver warm up and step intervals 19 minutes, heart rate 110/128, 78 calories. I then did Raw Timesaver Pull 21 minutes(extra time for writing down) heart rate 94/118. I I also did Timesaver Abs 16 minutes, 39 calories, heart rate 88/115 and finished with STS 2 mat yoga + 27 minutes, 39 calories. Total was 83 minutes, 214 calories, 1,852 steps.

Coffey Fit Timesaver Pull workout 16:51 minutes
2 sets of each move 8 reps

warm up 5# dumbbells curls, scap squeeze, curl turn reverse curl, run row, overhead pull down
Hammer curls 15# dbs 8 reps 2 sets ( I did 3 reps 20# 2nd set and dropped to 15)
reverse fly 12# dbs 8 reps, 12 # 8 reps
zottman curls 15# dbs 8 reps, 15# dbs 8 reps
bentover rows palms facing front 20# dbs 8 reps; palms back 8 20# dbs 8 reps
pullover modified lying on bench 20# db 8 reps; 20# db 8 reps
brief stretch

Cam, nice job on Michelle Breihler Total Body Pump. It is always nice to have the quietness after guests have been visiting for a while. I am sorry your sister in law's mother passed away. At 90 I am sure your sister's father in law will really feel the loss if left alone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.