Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for May 2020

Debbie, nice work. That workout is under Intervals of Cardio and Weights on the App. I do have several I have printed up that I don't find so am going to have to check it out and see if I missed them. That being said I did not find Tabata Weight Circuits in the categories, only in all of the workouts. I am trying to make a list to see if some of them I have done and which ones are missing from the categories. Today's workout would have went faster had I know what weights I really needed at the start, plus it moves fast so no time when doing the abs to write or go get weights. On the ones I had the weight increments figured out I was able to move faster. I would have been better off to just do the weights so I had that 20 seconds to write things down as I went. I went to Walmart Market today. The workers had on gloves and masks. I really do not like going there. They block all the way down the middle of the aisle where the rows end and the back wall with meats and dairy is. I total missed milk because I could not crossover and by the time I got to the end I forgot to go all the way back to get the milk.
I enjoy the watching the trump rallies on the news.

Belinda, my husband got me an extra sd card for my phone and tablet because he knows I use a lot of space with all of my apps. I have tried hard to keep them down on my tablet. I won't use messenger because it runs in the background constantly and really eats of the batter. I use my phone with the bright lowered and my tablet. Although I forget and it makes it hard for barcode scanners to read. My husband keeps his devices so clean. It is work to sort through after a long period of letting it build up. Hope you have good luck with it. I hate all of that needless garbage the devices come loaded with. Then they tell you not to delete them or you may mess up the system. I think that is what happened to my older tablet. I returned it to defaults and have only a few things on it, but for some reason it still does not to seem to be up to date or right. I think it is 4 years old. I was hoping to use it with Fit bit workouts, but can't seem to get premium Fitbit on it.
Happy Birthday!! I am trying to get some of my family here on mothers day. I wanted to do all of the family birthdays April and May at the same time, but it seems everyone has different days they are free. Some the week after and some on Mothers day maybe.
I don't know about your phone, but my Samsung has a way of clearing to factory reset, but saving my stuff to Samsung and being able to get back what I want. I had to do it several times when they kept having to replace my phone and it ended up being a defective sd card that they had put in it. Go figure.

Jolie, nice workout. There were a lot of people out today when I went to Walmart. There have been many in my neighborhood that routinely go out and walk anyway, but I even saw a group playing some sport with a net outside in the walking path area. The playground is till yellow taped. It just seems silly to me when they are outside. It is hot here right now. I finally gave in and turned on the air yesterday when I went upstairs and it was 88. I just was not feeling trying to sleep with it hot. I think California used to be a lot more conservative years ago.

Doreen, I have a doctor appointment at the arthritis center Wednesday. It seems weird as my dil goes there too and she says you wait in your car till they call you in. Not sure how that will all go, but I think this is the visit during the year that they do blood work. I guess with hydroxychloroquine they do that to check things. I hope they can figure out what the rash is. my husband started getting one and it ends up it is some type of eczema. Fortunately he has my dermatologist daughter to help. He won't go to a doctor, and she won't give medicine till she sees what is going on :) Thankfully he is getting help. Seemed weird though that it just seemed to start happening and apparently it is one that gets started with dry skin. I get a weird itchy rash occasionally and my daughter did a scraping and checked it out and finally announced it was a word that means rash that we do not know what it is but it goes away in a year or so.

Today was body beast build legs.

The salon will be like a doctor office as well, you cannot come in until we call you in. A whole new world

Reactions: WD
Hello everyone! This morning I had fun with three different workouts.

The first one was RAW Boxing & Sculpting, this is the one Kelly does with her brother. I wish he'd do more workouts with her, he's cool. Had a good workout, I should have used my bag but didn't want to irritate my upper back again since it is feeling good. I used my 1# hand weights for the boxing and sculpting moves.

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 174 calories and HR was 115/167 so I did get my HR up with this one. It's fun, I think I've only done it one other time before.

Then I did Max 7 Minute Interval Plus w/Breann and had a great short but tough workout. This one was doing 10 second sprints w/50 second rest but each sprint went up with the resistance. Fun stuff!

Workout was 12 minutes, burned 74 calories, went .25 miles and did 672 steps. HR was 126/149 although it went way higher than that at times.

Also walked on my treadmill for 25 minutes, burned 162 calories, went 1.17 miles and did 2942 steps. HR was 120/131.

Belinda - I think after our phones are a year old, they make sure you have to get a new one. I've had mine for a year and I have to restart it at least once a day to get it to work right. I don't have many apps on my phone so that is not what is causing this. I swear they put something in these phones that make them work well for only a year. And Happy Belated Birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!! You deserve it!!

Jolie - Why aren't you worried about getting sick? You never know who might have the virus, just be careful. I think CA is opening up way too fast. Great job on your workout yesterday, that one made me tired and sore just reading it! LOL!! Are you guys still moving?

Doreen - 2 weeks? What is it that takes so long to get tests back? Dang, by then it will probably be gone. I hope you don't have poison ivy. Nice job with your workout.

Diane - I love Box & Tone, I almost did that one today. It is certainly a pain to go grocery shopping anymore, I hate it. Then I come home and feel all yucky, I have to scrub my hands a million times before I feel safe. Hate this and hope it's over soon.

Roxie - What do you mean getting things ready for your move in? Are you moving again? Great job with your workout and yikes on your toe nail. I lost my big toe nail a few years back but it grew back very nice and healthy. I hope yours does too.

Roselyn - Yes, I'm sure you will all have to wear masks, etc. What a pain. I just keep thinking "it won't be forever". Just stay safe and make clients wear a mask as well. Great job with Beast legs. Don't you get tired of Sagi and his testosterone filled blabber? LOL!

Have a great day and workouts everyone!!

This morning I did Step Sync and the bonus ab stacker.

I signed up for All Out Studio two week trial as there are some good looking weight programs on their app. But I'm not finding a way to cast to my Chromecast or get it on Roku.

Roxie - Good job working out if you just had a toe nail removed! I bet that was painful.

I am not scared of getting the virus at all. The flu has killed double the amount of people so far, this has been the worst flu season in decades. I know I am healthy and if I get it so what. It just makes your immune system stronger. Fighting off sickness is not a bad thing. Also, it is mainly bad for anyone over 70 years old or with underlying conditions. They never locked down Sweden and they have the fewest deaths out of any country per capita. A Dr. from Stanford was on the news last night saying being quarantined is not the answer for strong healthy people. It is time to go back to work and start living again. Now, if you are scared or in poor health, you should probably stay at home, that is your right, but for people that are young and healthy, there is no need to be quarantined. A very low percentage of the population will have a bad issue with this virus, it is not a death sentence. I wear a mask when I go out but I am going out now. I am very respectful of people and I distance myself from them. Just my opinion.

Today I did CL All in Upper Body and loved it again! I like this one because it is higher weights and lighter weights which I need after doing an Yvette workout yesterday. Workout was 1 hour and I burned 428 calories. I did the warm up 2 times because it is very short in this workout.

Debbie, great workout, I like how you did 3 different ones. I love variety, then you don't get bored.

Doreen, way to go with the workout today. It is amazing how many workouts that you find for yourself!!!

Belinda, I hope you had a great birthday.

Roselyn, I bet you are excited to go to work and start doing hair! I think it will be hard to wear a mask all day, it is hard to breath. I have to look for one that the air gets through better, I damn near suffocate in the one I have now.

Diane Sue, wow, it is hot there already! We haven't hit 88 degrees yet but we are close. Do you get a lot of humidity where you live?

BBL to read your posts.

Happy Cinco De Mayo! Cheers!

Hi everyone,

It turned out the problem on my phone was a system problem. Had nothing to do with what I did. I spent hours yesterday with a supervisor from Apple via screen share on my PC to restore my phone. I lost all my photos off of iCloud which had to be restored in iTunes/iCloud than back on my phone. It took over 7 hours to deal with this system problem on my phone. The system on my phone was so jacked up it kept all the recycled/storing the cache. I couldn't do anything on my phone anymore. I was maxed out on storage, therefore I couldn't even receive the verification code you need in order to upload/transfer anything from my phone to iCloud or iTunes. Somehow the system deleted everything off my phone and everything off the iCloud. I didn't care about the phone. I was more upset about all the photos I lost. I told my husband I am getting another phone with more storage space. The supervisor on the phone must have heard me, lol. I forgot he was listening, he was working and to figure out why my Other was 3 times the size of my actually storage. The system kept collecting and keeping the caches which build up all my storage on my phone. Why the system took up all my storage? Nobody knows. The guy was amazing..heck with spent my birthday on the phone & computer talking to him for over 7 hours, lol. He took on my case, in case I run into more trouble with iCloud or my phone. He also had me do a lot of crazy stuff on my computer. I had no idea all this devices are somehow all connected. I learned more about phones/computer systems than I wanted to know. I do have to say screen sharing was cool. At one point he drew a picture on my computer screen to explain how all this is connected and how they all communicate and how everything works. Pretty neat. I learned more than I wanted to know.

Hell of a birthday, hah? I was freaking out when I lost all my photos :( I was very sad. I am so glad I got all my pictures back. I also got ALL the pictures I deleted a long time ago off my phone.
He recommended to back everything up on a hard drive especially the ones you you don't want to lose.

The only thing didn't restore was my Apple watch. The guy will call me today to restore my Apple watch back to Wednesday. Otherwise I start from scratch.

Julie - it sure was an interesting one :) Had a crazy day.

Debbie - I agree with you. I thought the guy would tell me the same to buy a new phone instead he spend over 7 hours on the phone with us to figure out what is going on with my phone.

Diane - thank you.

I went for a 4 mile walk today. Needed to get out of the house.

Good night.

Last edited:
Good Evening,

No workout we had our first taco Tuesday with the grandkids in two months because of the virus we both work closely with the public and didn’t want to take any chances.

Debbie-yes we are moving again our oldest daughter and son-in-law bought a house and flipped it so we could move in and not have to sign a lease so when we are ready to buy we can move whenever.

Today I did a workout I haven't done before and it was a fun one. I should have went a bit heavier, though. Next time I will. It was RAW Weights Circuit #1. It goes from one exercise to another and changed pretty much the whole time. I don't want to write out the entire workout because I don't have time. It was fun and I will be doing it again. Today I used a variety of dumbbells and a 25# barbell. Next time I'll use a 30# barbell.

Workout was 36 minutes, burned 197 calories and HR was 114/166.

Then I walked on my treadmill on an incline for 30 minutes, burned 223 calories, went 1.5 miles and did 3639 steps. HR was 131/187. Don't think my HR went to 187 so not sure what the heck happened there.

Doreen - Good job with your workout yesterday.

Jolie - I go back and forth on this issue with the Coronavirus. One day I'm thinking, why are we going these extremes with a virus to dang, I don't want to get that crap! Flu deaths have not surpassed the deaths of people with Coronavirus. There are only 170 pediatric deaths to date, and it shows that 24,000-62,000 total deaths are expected this year - less than what the COVID19 has taken within 2 months of it starting at 72,000 in the US alone to date. Anyways, I definitely want to start living again and hopefully will do so soon. Our governor here is Ohio is such a doom and gloom person, I hate his updates. He just cut millions from education (WTF?) so now it is a waiting game on what gets cut. Great job with your workout!! Kicking so bootay for sure!

Roselyn - Smart girl! LOL!

Belinda - OMG with the phone. Glad you were able to get all your pictures back. What a birthday, huh? I can't believe you were on the phone with the tech for that long.

Roxie - Well, I hope all goes well for you. Moving is so stressful.

Diane - Hope all is well with you, you didn't check in yesterday.

Have great workouts everyone! I have a 2 hour zoom meeting today with my music directors. Oy!

I tried out the All Out Studio - 6 Week Sweat program this morning. Workouts are 30 minutes so I did Upper Body dumbell one and Lower body Dumbell one. These workouts are focused on the 3 second eccentric part of the moves. I liked the workout - 3 circuits of 3 exercises repeated 3 times. Not rocket science but you could really work heavy and controlled if you wanted to. He gives breaks but the workout keeps moving at a steady pace.

Good morning,

SBF butt & abs workout is done.

Debbie - that was a crazy birthday. The reason it took so long, it was the OTHER storage. It blocked my entire/froze my phone. I couldn't do anything anymore. The more I deleted (apps/caches the more storage it took up. I thought all the apps were taking up so much space I started deleting them. The OTHER is the system Data. Mine was over 65 GB. It shouldn't never get that high. The system Data includes caches, logs and other resources currently in use buy the system. I talked to a tech from Apple, she couldn't restore my pictures (the system deleted them off my phone for some reason) only a supervisor was allowed to go into the system and do what he did on my phone/computer restore/fix the problem. He did a lot more than I can explain. My Apple watch is still not restored. I am hoping to get a hold of him today. I am so used to wearing my activity tracker I miss it.

BBL!

Last edited:
Today I did cardio, Cathe Live # 132 Kick Punch Cardio and I used 1 lb gloves. I didn't really like this workout, it didn't flow nice and it seemed easy. After, I did 1/3 of Jabs and Kicks, which I liked better, and still wore my weighted gloves. Workout was 1 hour and 15 minutes and I burned 661 calories. My average heart rate was 135 and my max was 171. I am dripping wet today, it is going to be a hot one!

Debbie, nice workout today. I have to look into those workouts, I know you and Diane really like them so they have to be good. I do like long workouts though, especially with this lock down going on, I just try to fill up my day. I hope to God you don't get laid off, I know how much you love your job. It would be terrible if they cut funding for education, even if the kids are doing school online, because once they go back to school it is hard for the state to come back up with the money. They should NEVER cut funding in education. We are so behind in education as a country that is the last thing they should be cutting.
Doreen, great job on the workout!

Roxie, I hope you like your new house!

Belinda, nice workout today!!!!

Diane Sue, I hope you have a nice workout today.

What is everyone doing for Mothers Day? I am going on Saturday to Big Bear to visit my parents and we are going to have a BBQ outside so we can social distance. It is my dads 86 BDay so we cant wait to have a Margarita with him to celebrate. Maybe he will be 87!

BBL to read your posts.

Happy Hump Day.

Yesterday I did Step Boss Step Sync timesaver finished product combos 1-3 done 3 times which means 6 times in actuality. I forget that every time and get kind of bored with it before I am done. I chose it because of time constraints. This was 37 minutes, 180 calories, heart rate 116/140, 3,634 steps. I finished off with Step Boss Extended lying stretch (why did they name this that? It is lying and sitting), 10 minutes, 23 calories, 13 steps. Total time was 47 minutes, 200 calories. My husband and I went out to buy my youngest grandson a bike for his birthday and to lunch at Braums. They let us sit at a table and eat :) It was nice to get out for a bit.
Today I am taking the day off of exercise. I am tired anyway as I got 5 hours of broken up sleep. Trying to switch my hours to accommodate early activities. I had an arthritis appointment early and they also did the yearly bloodwork. So, while out I put gas in my car for the first time since March and stopped at Sprouts for a couple of items I could not get at Walmart Market. My daughter and grandchildren were supposed to come over this afternoon for some time for my grandson's birthday, but it seems some things have come up and I am not sure that they will make it.

Roselyn, I guess they changed things at the Arthritis Center since things are opening up. They had someone in the entrance checking temps and asking questions about cough illness etc. and putting your name down then you went inside like normal and checked in, filled out papers etc.. They did have the chairs spread out a bit, but funny they handed me a pen since I did not have one on me and it was the ones they usually have in a cup with a big floppy silk flower on top. I wondered how they clean that? I am not worried anyway.
My daughter mentioned how hard a time her hairdresser is having financially because even though things are opening up they are only allowed to work 3 days starting in a week and limited customers. I sure hope we all get back to normal quickly.

Jolie, I am not worried either and I wear my mask sometimes and others I don't. If my allergies are really bothering me, I wear a mask so I don't worry people. I wore one at my appointment today as I was unsure there. There were some people without masks, including the office staff. They seemed a bit out of sync today though. As I sat there, they ended up with 15 of us in the waiting area. My male doctor assistant was the one taking temperatures so they had some other guy do his job in the room. He could not find a blood pressure cuff, so went to find another, came back had to wipe it off as it had some sort of dirty looing film on top, then he put it on me and it wouldn't work, so he started looking for batteries, then ended up going hunting for another. My doctor came in and the guy never came back so no blood pressure etc.. done today. He kept pulling on his mask, and pulling up his pants. I swear it was almost funny as he was obviously uncomfortable. At Braums when we ate lunch, most of the staff had masks, but funny thing was, they wore them just over their mouths and not the nose. Lot of good that was. I guess they won't cough on the food?
I am considerate of others too. Always keep my distance and wait when they are shopping. I still wash up when I get home, carry around the hand sanitizer, and my food and containers are washed when I come home and before I open cans or use the food, I wash them off again. Still careful. My 8 year old grandson has some health issues and we don't want him to get sick. Even though he would probably be okay, he has times where he needs an inhaler and help when he gets really sick. I have heard those reports about Sweden and so much political stuff that it makes me wonder how much really is a power thing than us needing to have a lock down. I saw a doctor on a youtube with a doctor about our building immunities and stuff the other day. I am glad our state is opening up. I often do more than one of Kelly's workouts, although she does have some longer ones. She really does do a lot of boxing work and is more about, as she put it, likes sprinkling in some lower body. She has made a few just lower workouts, I think mainly because she knows a lot of the women like those. She is not so heavy on impact which is nice. Just other ways to intensify the workouts. It seems I am having part of my family here for Mothers day and maybe 2 of the birthdays on Sunday :D That is amazing that your parents are doing well healthwise and in their mid 80's.

Belinda, I am so glad that you got your pictures back. I lost all of mine once when I got a new phone and they were closing and said they would send them to me via the cloud as I traded in my old phone. I never was able to get those pictures and they could not help me with it. So, now I sync them to the computer every few months, keep less hanging on my phone even though I have the extra memory sd card I keep them on, and I back them up to an external drive since I lost a lot of pictures once when my computer crashed. Technology is tough and since we don't print up every picture, it is hard to say if something is going to change and we won't have them. I guess the price of using technology.
I have had my phone now for 4 years, knock on wood. I told my husband our phones are still working fine and I hope it stays that way. The prices are getting steep on those things. Glad you birthday ended okay.

Roxie, I am hoping to have our family gathering day one of the next two Sundays. I really want to seem my children and my grandchildren. My older daughter and her husband have avoided family till this week as he is a police officer and she is a dermatologist and still out there working. I understand how you feel.

Debbie, Kelly has so many good workouts that I really like. I like her weight Circuits and Interval workouts a lot. That descending pyramid workout really left me sore. I feel much better today though. I will split it next time I do it. Might need to lighten up even more on the shoulders area and not do the overhead press. It seemed to set off my neck. I read posts yesterday, just did not have time to post as my husband is off 3 weekdays a week and just things going on here. I have done weight circuits 1 a lot. One time I followed Kelly's Strength rotation she had put out and got pretty confused by the Tabata weight Circuits, Weight Circuits, and Cardio weights etc... I did the wrong ones a few times. It took awhile to really figure it out.
I really have not heard a lot from our governor, but from what I have heard it is not all gloomy. People do need some encouragement. I understand going back and forth on the virus as I do that when you get one of those that are really painting a gloomy picture of it coming back worse than ever. Added to say I just heard our governor talking about how things are going and having things getting in place for phase 2 of reopening things. I don't think they will cut funding for education here. They keep trying to increase funding. I hope things will be okay for you there.

Doreen, I kept reading stuff on casting for Fitbit workouts and someone on the forums came up with some app you get of googles and then use Chromcast. I would have to go back and see what the Google app is, maybe it would work there too.

My phone and Apple watch are up and running again. Yeah! I only lost 2 day's on my Apple watch. Everything is still there. I have all the pictures that I uploaded to iCloud I also have pictures back I have downloaded on my computer 2 years ago back on my phone/iCloud. He also uploaded all my old messages I had in What's up. Somehow I have every picture I have ever taken on my iPhone :D I am so blown away what the supervise pulled off. He was sick yesterday. He called us right away today to restore my Apple watch to it's original state with was May 4. I couldn't be happier. He also gave us his phone # in case I would run into any other problem. He was phenomenal.

Debbie - the tech at first told us their wasn't anything she could do once the pictures were gone from iCloud. I was like why the hell do I pay for iCould to store my pictures if they couldn't keep them safe? I wasn't gonna take sorry you lost all your pictures, WTH? I do pay a lot of $$ for iCloud. I ask her to get my a supervisor since she couldn't help me. I have over 12000 photos plus hundreds of live pictures back on my phone and still have lots of photo storage left on my phone. All my photos are backed up in iCloud and iTunes. I will only back up the pictures and live photos to a hard drive. I have a lot of sorting out/deleting too do. I have messages back on my phone I had deleted since I have my phone. Pretty awesome. I deleted them before, but it was fun going through them again. I am so relieved and happy.
My son said I needed a new iPhone with more storage, lol. They are every expensive. Hopefully mine will last a little longer.

I ended up going for a walk outside plus I did 30 min yoga.

BBL!

Today I did a kick butt workout on my Max Trainer, it was Max Power 21 w/Marc and it was a pretty tough workout even though it is in the Intermediate category. 18 intervals of 10 second sprints at a resistance of 5 for 6 intervals, a resistance of 7 for 5 intervals and then back to a resistance of 5 for for 7 intervals. Tough stuff. Rest periods were 60 seconds.

Workout was 25 minutes, burned 172 calories (MT said 216), went .67 miles and did 1675 steps. HR was 133/162.

Then I did Kelly's RAW Just Step, my legs were like jello after the previous workout so it was hard to get going on the step, but then once I did the first step segment I was fine. This is a fun, short step workout and easy to follow.

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 193 calories, did 2553 and HR was 121/166.

I really wish there was just a simple "Cardio" setting on the Fitbit watch. There is everything but that. They even have one for Golfing for goodness sakes. Why not one for just a cardio workout that doesn't fit kickboxing or running or walking? Weird. I used the "Workout" mode for these types of workout but it doesn't tell me my steps during the workout, I have to go into the app to find that information. Stupid.

Doreen - The workouts you did yesterday sound interesting, I may check into that for next week. Something different. Is that on Youtube?

Belinda - I'm glad everything worked out for your phone and watch. So glad your pictures were recovered. Scary that the even the ones you deleted were still out there. What the heck? When I delete something, I'd like to know it's really deleted. LOL!! Oh well. Good job on your workout yesterday!

Jolie - I think I remember that kickbox workout you did yesterday and I do remember it was quite easy. That's ok for some days, though. Nice job with it. I agree about cutting education funding, I don't know what our governor is thinking. He's not, obviously. He is getting a lot of flack about it. Everyone is getting pissed that he isn't opening up our state faster. Businesses are folding left and right, it's ridiculous. Thing about this, too is, he said we have like 2.3 billion dollars in some rainy day fund but he doesn't want to use it because we will need it for next year and the year after. Why? How could we get much worse than we are right now? He'd rather cut medicaid and education then suck it up and take from the rainy day fund. We all find that appalling. People are camped out in front of his mansion and in front of the health directors house protesting all of it. They did so well when all this started in directing us and telling us what to do. Now we know what to do so start treating us like adults. People need to get back to work, kids need school. They are talking about a split start for school next year - go back for 2 days, work from home for 3. WTF? How is that going to work. Anyways, sorry. I could go on and on.

Diane - I can't believe your doctors office let 15 people sit together like that. Were you at least 6 ft apart? We have to do that here in Ohio, we are not aloud near people anywhere. I'm not sure how restaurants will open and deal with that detail. A lot of people here also wear their masks under their nose. What's the point? It is uncomfortable, though, I can't breath sometimes and then I feel claustrophobic. Hope you had a great rest day yesterday. I need to do some stretching, my body is tight again.

Hope you all have great workouts today! I can't believe it's Thursday already.

This morning I did the Box and Tone workout Kelly posted on Youtube 3 weeks ago near the beginning of the lockdown. Its a great workout! I'm taking a mountain biking class this afternoon so that will be the rest of my workout today!

Good morning,

Today I did Pyramid upper body. I will go for a walk later today.

Debbie - I am glad he recovered all pictures especially the ones all the ones from Brawler. I thought I lost them forever. I am so happy I got them all back. Once you post something on the internet it will stay on the internet. I think it's the same with your phone, they all connected. I will get a hard drive and back up the ones I want to keep forever. Good job this morning.

BBL

Today I am tired, a poor nights sleep, it is really getting hot here now. Anyway, I did pull it together and did CL # 136 Upper Body Challenge with Ball and had a Stupendous workout. Workout was 1 hour and I burned 515 calories.

Debbie, way to go on the workout today. Is it getting hot where you live yet? There was a new study released yesterday that states being quarantined is worse than being out and about with a mask. The government is sure learning a lot of good information so if and when this happens again, we will be better prepared. Are you getting together with your mom for Mother's Day?

Doreen, nice workout and have a great time in your mountain bike class later today!

Belinda, I was just thinking about the Pyramid workouts today myself! Funny how we are on the same page about workouts. That is a great oldie but a goodie.

BBL to read the other posts for the day.

Going shopping now for our BBQ on Saturday at my parents mountain house.

Make it a great day!

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Box and Kettlebell 2 which I have done before, but did not have written out, 31 minutes, heart rate 116/163, 132 calories, 1,748 steps. I used a 15# dumbbell like Kelly and followed Kelly on the heavy bag for boxing most of the time rather than the 3# used by her cohost. Kelly does say you can upload this with a weighted best for a challenge. I need to make that note when I print it up. I then did Raw Pyramid Lower Body 39 minutes, heart rate 98/119, 175 calories. I finished with Fitbit Yoga Studio beginner flexibility (medium), they have easy, medium, hard on most workouts. This was 15 minutes, 16 calories, heart rate 80/101, 22 steps.
RAW LOWER BODY PYRAMID 39 minutes
3 sets each pyramid
Squats 12, 15, 20#
rnd 1 16,13,11 reps
rnd 2 14,12,10 reps
rnd 3 16,14,10 reps
Alternating lunges 12,15,20 # dumbbells
rnd 1 12,10,8 reps
rnd 2 10,14,18 reps
rnd 3 8,10,6 reps
Suitcase deadlifts 12, 15, 20 #
rnd 1 8,8,6 reps
rnd 2 8,7,7 reps
rnd 3 8,8,7 reps
sumo squats 1 dumbbell 12,15,20#
rnd 1 12,12,8 reps
rnd 2 11,12,12 reps
rnd 3 11,12,10 reps
Alternating back lunges 12,15,20# dumbbells
rnd 1 12,10,8 reps
rnd 2 10,10,8 reps
rnd 3 10,10, 8 reps

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.