Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for May 2020

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Today I walked on my TM, 60 minutes, 3.2 miles, 3.1 to 3.3 speed, 6.5 to 7.5 incline and burned 579 calories. New shoes really make a big difference for me, it is like you don't have to work as hard :) Imagine how many miles we put on our shoes in 6 months! Our restaurants are opening up!!!!! My husband took me out to lunch yesterday and we got to sit in a table outside over looking the ocean, it was heaven. I wasn't worried about anything because we were outside. I also purchased CBD yesterday and boy does that help with me stress, being able to fall asleep and pain. I got the most potent I could get with out getting thc. Now I see why athletes take it for recovery and pain.

Debbie, That was so nice of you to work in your moms yard this weekend, I am sure she is happy about it. Looking forward to you posting the L4 workouts so I can see what they are all about and see if it is something i want to do too!

Belinda, nice workout today. I am waiting for Debbie to post the workouts so I can see if it is something I want to sign up for too!

Diane Sue, I hope you have a wonderful workout today.

BBL to read posts.

Reactions: WD
Today I did Step Boss I Max 4 timesaver #5 10 blasts only, 30 minutes, heart rate 115/155, 138 calories, 2,587 steps. I then did Cathe Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower body 43 minutes, 143 calories, heart rate 107/139, 1,331 steps. I finished with Amazon Prime Yoga Therapy Neck Pain & shoulders + an add on yoga segment, 27 minutes, 24 calories, heart rate 74/94, 49 steps. TOTAL time was 1 hour 40 minutes, 305 calories, 3,967 steps.
I have to rush around tomorrow to get out for errands since my chair will arrive in the afternoon.

Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower
2 rounds each group of exercises
Barbell squats 30# 32 reps
alternating cross tap lunges 10# dbs 12 reps
barbell plie squats (I used 1 dumbbells rather than hold the bar in front) 30# dumbbell
alternating rear lunge with 2/2 deadlift 12# dbs 10 reps
side to side pivoting squats 15# db
repeat
Group 2 2 rounds of this group
static lunges 15# db 32 reps
wide squat to side lunge 12# db 12 reps each side
wide stance deadlift 30 # barbell 10 reps
side/crossback /side lunge combo 12# db 12 reps
repeat

Belinda, nice work. I should pull out Suzanne Bowen's Barre Amped bounce dvd and do some of it. Nice work today. I don't blame you for worrying especially where you are at. I remember you being really sick. I did that a couple of years ago and I rarely go to the doctor when I am sick, but that got to be so bad I hit urgent care on a Sunday. Have had pneumonia and a couple of terrible bouts with flu. I am just not letting it stress me out. Things have slowed down since people have been more conscientious when out and about. Or still quite a few, particularly elderly just stay home. Media is never together on what is right either. We have to take care of ourselves as best we can and that is it. Half of my family is out in the work force. Stay as safe as you can.

Debbie, I hope that you enjoyed your rest day and feel ready for the workouts to start tomorrow.

Jolie, nice that you were able to go out to lunch and sit outside in view of the ocean. It sounds really nice.

Roselyn, nice workouts. I have forgotten that I have the T25 workouts. They were always good and not too long.

Good morning,

I did L4 Week 2 Day 2 Back & Biceps – LIIFT 50/50. Biceps are fried.

I will be back with personals. Going for a walk.

This morning I did LIIFT 4 - Chest & Triceps. I did not resubscribe to Beach Body, I just used my worksheets from the last time I did this series in 2018. I had a great workout but I think I enjoyed it better working out with the BB crew. Oh well, I'm not paying that kind of money for 8 weeks, wish they would do a monthly subscription. This has a combination of both heavy lifting and cardio plus abs which I am so glad abs are included in these workouts.

LIIFT 4 Chest & Back

3 sets/10 reps with little rest
SS #1
Chest Press: 20's
Skull Crushers: 12's

SS #2
Chest Fly: 17.5's
Close Grip Triceps Press: 17.5

SS #3
Rotating Chest Press: 17.5's
Triceps Pushups: Did on my knees

HiiT: 3 sets/60 seconds each exercise
Soccer Ball Kicks
Mountain Climbers
Catcher Squat
(This is how you do this with the BB trainer, I got on my Max Trainer and did Max Climb 7 with Toby)

Abs: 3 sets/30 seconds
Rope Climb
Windshield Wipers (felt this in my obliques big time)

So when I got on my MT it asked me to sign into my app. WTH? Usually it is already signed in and I just use it. So I wasted 5 minutes looking for my password sheet and signing in. Of course my HR went way down by this time, so frustrating. And then when I was on my MT and looked at my Fitbit after the first sprint, it showed my HR was at 40. OMG.

Workout was 48 minutes, burned 229 calories and HR was 107/169.

I also got on my treadmill and walked for 20 minutes, burned 126 calories, went 1 mile, did 2393 steps and HR was 117/132.

Diane - Hope your neck is feeling better, sorry that Solo workout screwed it up again. I'm telling you, one wrong move and it gets all messed up again. So frustrating. Thanks for sending me that Youtube stretch workout, I will definitely try it. I am feeling great today. Yesterday I was just sore because I was lifting pots and raking and planting, etc. Not used to doing that kind of work. Very cool that you got a new chair, I hope it helps. We bought new recliner chairs not that long ago and so far it is great for me. Hopefully you will be able to use it to relax in the evenings.

Jolie - I have been doing my mom's yard work for several years now. She gets tired so quickly anymore, it really worries me. She is 84 but still. If she moved around a bit more I know she'd feel better. All she wants to do is sit and read. I think me giving her that Nook was not a good thing to do. But she does love to read and her and I read the same books together. It's fun to discuss it as we go along. Great job with your workout yesterday!

Belinda - Those pictures from your home town are beautiful. Wow, can't believe there are buildings like that there. Whenever I see other countries on TV I am fascinated by the buildings and castles they have. Great job on Lift 4, I started today. I have workout sheets for 7 weeks, but for week 8 I only have Chest & Back and Shoulders. I'm wondering if I hurt myself by the end of this rotation the last time I did it? Anyways, I'll ask you for the worksheets when I get to week 8 if I stay with it that long.

Roselyn - Great workouts! Hope things at work are getting better.

Doreen - Hope you have a great workout today!

Roxie - Yes, I order from Ulta quite a bit. Love that store. I also like Sephora but they take forever to ship it out.

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day. It was hot and humid here. I knew it, we went from the 40's and 50's to 90 overnight. Crazy stuff.

Debbie - Bavaria in general is very beautiful. Lots of old castles and beautiful buildings. My husband was always very fascinated by the beautiful buildings and castles. People also decorate those beautiful buildings with lots of beautiful flower. You see flowers through Bavaria like this especially in my hometown https://www.countryliving.com/uk/wildlife/countryside/g22571392/window-box-flowers-austria/
I miss those windows, lol. Unlike here in the US where your windows don't open on the inside. They windows don't open here in WV it drives me crazy. If I stay in my current house, I will install windows like we have in Germany. If you have a 2 level home, it makes window cleaning hard.

I feel the same way you do, don't want to spend all that money for a few weeks. I already have all the other programs. The rest doesn't interest me. I thought you finished L4 with me?
I will sent you Week 8 D2, D3 and D4. You do have D1? Great job to you as well this morning.

Last edited:
Sorry - I guess I spend the entire weekend off-line!! Yesterday my sister and her family were supposed to come over for a grill out. They called about 11 and by BIL had pain in his side so they had to take him to the ER and he ended up with an emergency appendectomy. So we just had their 3 kids for the afternoon and evening and I then took the kids to their home to put them to bed. My sister and BIL didn't get home until after 11pm. Long day for everyone. I just tried to sleep in this morning - no workout.

Today's workout was CL# 209 Super Sets and I had a great workout. This workout is only 51 minutes, total body, so I added ABS at the end. Calorie burn was 438. I previewed and did 1/4 of CL# 291 Legs and Core down on the floor and damn near died!!!! LOL This is a Pilates style workout and the leg work had my legs burning so bad, I cant believe how weak I am in this type of workout. It really looks fantastic and I will be doing it on an active recovery day for sure! I think all of you would like it, no weights that I saw and it is all on the floor. I think we all need to stretch the muscles and elongate them from lifting so much over the years.

Debbie, my mom is 84 too! She is very active, goes 4 times a week to the senior center for a weight lifting class or Pilates, and walks every single day unless she is sick. She has a dog that loves to get out so this forces her to walk. She gardens, cooks, BBQ's, loves to have garage sales, quilts with a bunch of ladies and then they all go out to lunch after. Maybe your mom, once the Corona Virus is gone, joins a senior center. My mom just signed up for a oil and water color painting class, she is so excited. Nice job on the L4 workout today. Bummer about your MT and the log in issue today.

Doreen, sorry to hear about your Brother in law! At least you could help them with their kids while they were are the hospital. Today you earned yourself a break!

Belinda, nice workout today. Did you sign up for BB or are you doing it like Debbie off sheets you already had?

Diane Sue, I hope you neck is feeling better and that is great that you got a new chair. I have to sit in a dinning room chair to watch tv, I could never sit on a couch, my low back would be out so fast.

Have a nice day everyone, BBL to read so more posts

Okay, so I posted my workout and now it seems to be gone in the midst of my commenting on posts. Weird as I went out and came back and still don't see my original post and it took off part of what I typed to Debbie. Things have been weird today. My laptop in my workout room won't go to the log in page. It pulls up my front picture and then when you right click it says please wait and just keeps spinning till it goes back to the picture. I have tried shutting down etc.. Can't get it. What seems odd is that I just put a new battery on it and I changed to a different anti virus so I would have an American one. Also my Fitbit was doing weird stuff and I had to reboot it to get todays workout on it so I could see my steps.
I had to get done early this morning so I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio and Tone doing the cardio 3 times before I did the floor work. This was 42 minutes, 208 calories, heart rate 127/171, 3,190 steps. I changed up the split switches on the second time through the cardio I shortened the stride and did not go as deep and the third time through I did scissor hops with overhead presses. The first round bothered my knee a bit.
My neck feels much better today. I want to keep up those yoga workouts each day as much as possible because they seem to have helped a lot.

Belinda, nice work on Lift 4 back and biceps. We lived in a house in California that had windows hinged that opened inward. I remember them well as I was cleaning carpet and raised up fast and hit my head so hard on one of them that my vision blacked out for it bit. They are pretty. I loved all of the flowers and gardens when we lived in England they fascinated me. Our last home was a European style. I will have to post a picture. It was in the area labeled historical district. You should have seen the people lined up at Halloween waiting to get a glimpse inside when I came to the door. I was in shock, as I never had so many come before. Way too much yard work for me. I planted lots of roses and we moved :( Had grapes doing well too.

Debbie, what a frustrating morning with things not working properly. The exercises done in supersets look good. I don't know why, but the close grip presses tend to make the front of my shoulders hurt when I thought I was supposed to be working triceps and chest. Les Mills Pump had you doing many reps of these and I always had to lighten the barbell and take a couple of short breaks to get through it. I am okay with just a few reps. 10 reps is not bad I think. Do they move fast or slow on these exercises? I wish BB would do monthly, as I would be tempted to give it a try. That Hiit workout does not look like fun to me. I find I feel a bit more motivated when I have the instructor there on the screen than doing things myself. Did, you do the upgrade on the Fitbit? I was hoping for better readings, but I don't see anything working differently. I am hoping I love the chair. I have not had my own chair in years. I just usually prop up on the arm of the couch as sitting makes me hurt, so pillow under my lumbar area and neck roll under my neck. I had been looking at a Lane recliner on Amazon that had the zero gravity to help with the spine. We could not find a store with that brand and I was just going to forget it for now as my husband kept looking things got more expensive. Then he took me to the Lazy Boy Store and they had me sit in the chair for awhile. I saw pictures of people sitting in their recliners and I pointed out to my husband that the woman in one of them that had the big head cushion had her head pushed forward. That hurts. I looked for a high enough back and no puffy stuff behind my head. Interesting thing is, you can take the whole back off the recliner which snaps in, for moving it.

Doreen, that sounds like a rough weekend. I hope your BIL recovers quickly. Glad you were able to take care of the children for them.

Jolie, I think that you are right about stretching and elongating the muscles. I tend to want to skip those kinds of workouts because I don't get much of a calorie burn, but I know they are effective and I can really feel them. P90X 3 had pilates and some interesting other types of workouts. I did those for awhile as they were all around 30 minutes with an option for a 12 minute extended warm up.
Maybe you could find a store like we have here called Relax the Back that sells special chairs. I have looked at them off and on, but couldn't bring myself to spend 3000 dollars plus for a recliner. My daughter told me once to watch for people selling them and get a used one. My husband would probably not be likely to buy a used chair that other people have sat in though. Check out Amazon or places in your area as the Lane I mentioned to Debbie has zero gravity. Those help distribute the weight and take the pressure off the back. Couches tend to have you all scrunched down and not so good on the back for anyone. You sound like me and my sitting on the barstool all of the time. I have to keep my back erect there and I can put my feet on the wrought iron legs so my feet don't dangle which makes my knees hurt.
Your mother does a great job of finding things to occupy her time and keep her active. My Dad kept up his own yard and took care of things for a lot of his neighbors. Everyone seemed to know him. I think he wore himself out sometimes because he would sit down in the chair and drop off to sleep all of the time. I miss him. He was 85 when I lost him. I guess it won't be long and I will be 70 :O

Here is a winter picture of the house I mentioned to Belinda. Spring and summer foliage was beautiful. I planted large roses down both sides of the house and flowers in front planters. Loads of work though as the yard front and back was huge. We downsized a lot when we moved to our townhome. A lot less work, but I miss that house.
IMG_1628 message.JPG

Diane - beautiful house. I'll bet it was a lot work. I hear you on downsizing. The older you get the less you need. Eventually we will downsize and move into a smaller house.

Today was shoulders yesterday was back.

You all probably answered this and i missed but looking for thoughts on beach body demand thinking if i should get for awhile instead of or with cathe live

Today was LIIFT 4 Back & Biceps. Had a great workout!! I forgot to mention yesterday that I am using Cathe's Gym Style workouts for the warmup. I am not sore from yesterday's workout which sort of bums me out. I probably should be going heavier but I worry about doing that too quickly. So I will take it slow.

3 sets/10 reps hardly any rest

Round 1
Wide Double Arm Row: 12's
W Curls: 12's
Double Arm Rows: 17.5's
Hammer Curls: 15's

Round 2
Pullover: 15#/15#/20# (these just weren't heavy enough but this exercise worries me)
Bottom Curls: 12.5's
Reverse Fly: 12's
Top Curls: 12.5's

Burn Out Set - 3 sets/30 seconds
Supermans (I did Run Rows): 10's
Biceps Curls (I did Run Curls): 10's/10's/5's

Abs - 3 sets/30 seconds
Situp w/ alternate elbow to knee
Elbow Plank Hold
(I downloaded a timer on my phone, I have no way of knowing when 30 seconds is up when I'm looking at the floor)

I am sort of wanting to subscribe so I can do these the way they should be done. I'm not sure about rest or sometimes what the exercise is (like the wide double arm rows). But I also like doing it on my own because I can listen to my own music, etc.

Workout was 42 minutes, burned 231 calories, HR was 118/189.

Also walked on my treadmill for 21 minutes, burned 146 calories, went 1.03 miles and did 2507 steps. HR was 129/169.

Roselyn - We have been discussing it since Belinda and I are doing LiiFT4 - I want to subscribe again but it's so expensive and you can't do it monthly, I wish they'd change that. Nice workouts!

Belinda - I know, I love window boxes. Those pictures are really pretty. I've seen some homes around me that has them, I wish I had some. I could probably get my DH to put some on our windows, but that would probably be a pain. And I don't understand what you mean by our windows don't open from the inside? Mine do, they slide up and down so I can open them. I also have some crank out ones on my bay window. I thought I finished L4 with you last time as well, not sure why I don't have those worksheets. Don't send them to me yet, I'm not sure I will keep on with this rotation yet.

Doreen - I hope your BIL is feeling better, how terrible for that to happen.

Jolie - I've tried pilates before and the workouts damn near put me to sleep. LOL. Sounds like that one was a good one, though, I might have to try it. Nice job on the workouts you did yesterday. You're lucky your mom is so energetic. One of my mom's issues is she is going blind so it's hard for her to go anywhere. Even when we are with her she is scared to go out. That limits her with a lot of things. So far she can still read big print, so the Nook is her lifesaver. I worry her eyes will get worse even though the eye doctors say they won't. However, I've noticed lately that she struggles a lot to see things. Makes me really sad. And I can't even hug her right now which is just a crime in my book. Thanks China. (If there was a middle finger emoji on there I'd insert it right here directed to China).

Diane - Bummer about all the technology issues you had yesterday, I hate when things like that happens. I also didn't care for that split switch exercise, my knees hurt doing those as well. So glad your neck is feeling better, hope it stays that way. Truth be told, I was worried about doing the close grip BP yesterday but today I'm no worse for wear. I felt it in the front of my shoulders when I started, then I adjusted a bit and could feel it more in my triceps. This is one of my favorite exercises so I really wanted to do it. Glad I didn't pull anything doing it. I can't remember how fast or slow they did these exercises, I did them medium I guess, I didn't rush through them but didn't do them really slow either. The last sectional we got and only had for a year was from Lazy Boy. We will never buy furniture from them ever again. That couch killed me, and like you said, the top of the chair where your head rests was pushed out and I always had to prop pillows up behind me so the stupid thing wouldn't keep pushing my head forward. Why do they make couches like that? I don't sit on the thing to sleep, so I don't need that. The chairs we have now aren't like that and they are much more comfortable to me. We gave the lazy boy set to my step son, he loves it. LOL! The picture of your old house looks like it should be on a Christmas card. How beautiful!! I'm sure it was hard to give up, but I get the space thing. I wish we had a smaller house but I love this house. Eventually we are hoping to move to a lake house. :)

Roxie - I hope you are doing well and your move went smoothly. Check in when you have time!!!

Have great workouts everyone!

Debbie - the Workout Manager has a timer. Sorry, I should have mention it to you. European windows are different than the ones here in the US. The windows in Germany are like these ones https://www.seemray.com/european-windows/. My bedrooms are all upstairs, our windows open (you slide them up or down). If I want to clean my windows I have to climb on a ladder outside just to clean windows. It's very dangerous to clean windows if you don't live in a single level home, IMO. I always had flower boxes around my house in Germany (upstairs or downstairs) If you look at the link you see why it wasn't pain. You just open the window from the inside and water your plants. No climbing on a latter from the outside. Every house we lived in the US has those sliding up and down windows. Let me know if you want me to sent the L4 sheets. BTW, I think you can sign up for 3 month on BB.

I did part of a Sydney Cummings Power strength workout on YT last night and went for an hour long bike ride this morning.

Hi everyone,

Almost talked myself out of workout out today. Glad I didn't. I ended up doing SBF Barre Fire = 60 min.

Jolie - I had to check out the CL 291 it looks great. Reminds me of SBF barre (which is a combo of pilates/barre/yoga). I love doing no weighted exercises. They get you good. Was the workout floor exercises only? Love the looks of this one. I started doing more barre workouts for the reason you mention.

Great job everyone. BBL!

No workout today. I did do 40 minutes of those neck pain and one of the ones for low back at 2 am. I started this morning and got 4 minutes of Step Sync warm up in when my daughter texted and said they were going to come early so we could visit for a bit before she went to her walk through of her new home. So I just stopped and showered. I got a late start today and had a bad night sleep anyway. Will go to bed soon and hope for a great workout tomorrow :) I enjoyed the family time. My granddaughter has been creating animations that she puts up on the internet and she does it on her phone so I set her up with my bigger tablet with a stylus and she was really doing great, so I opened the drawing, painting app on my other tablet and sat here creating with her. Not animations, on my part though. A pleasant day without the workout. I think I will do some more yoga before I go to bet. There is one on that Pain therapy series for relaxing before bed.

Belinda, the one house years ago that I mentioned the window was wood framed window that was hinged on the inside and opened inward like that. Easy to clean that way for sure. Great thought with being able to open the window to water the plants. Now I know how they manage to have flower boxes on upper levels. Interesting. I had a house that had them already installed in one home. It was another with tons of plants and foliage that was hard to keep up with. My husband loathes yard work, and I rather like it, other than the allergies being bad. I would spend so much time trying to keep it under control and my husband would end up hiring someone to do all of the clean up and once in awhile surprise me, like one year he had them plant a bunch of pansies and stuff in my flower beds which looked really nice.
The last house was so overrun though and ivy, that seemed to be choking out plants and trees that I kept trying to keep under control. My grandchildren loved coming to that house in the pictures. It was great for hide and seek as there were multiple levels throughout and front stairs and back stairs. I loved the old wooden doors. The front door was quite interesting. The last tenants tried to keep pretty much everything looking in original state. We had a locksmith put in all new knobs, but ones that were antique looking. That house had a lot of doors that went outside. There was 5 doors. One was an old double door where the top opened separate from the bottom with a window. I bought old fashioned curtains with lace insets for some of the windows. It was fun. The woman that does the some of the Paleo cookbooks and has the Paleo OMG website looks great and she was always doing CrossFit workouts and started doing barre workouts as well. I do think they do a lot for you and are great for working the muscles differently.

Debbie, thanks for the info on those workouts. Our sofa is a Lazy Boy Sleeper that my husband went out and purchased when we had my brother and his wife call and say they were coming to visit. All we had was a twin sofa sleeper upstairs. I was going to pull out an air bed, but my husband thought we really should get something else. The memory foam mattress is nice, the sofa is leather, but the back is low and it makes my back and neck hurt. Not for sitting for any length of time. The Lazy Boy Chair I just got is comfortable and curves into my lumbar area and the neck is not pushed forward so it feels comfortable. Not the lane I was looking at though. But, many of those chairs had a big head rest that looked miserable. Maybe if you were a guy who was really tall the head would be above the fluff, I don't know, but they are not created for someone shorter. I also hate when my back feels slouched down into something. Actually, we did a Christmas card with that house once. My husband and I were standing in front and we had Christmas lights on it. We paid someone to do them up high and we did the trees and shrubs with rope lights and put a cross on the front next to the door. I was looking and I don't see that picture on the this laptop. It must be on my old one or the external drive that I have.

Doreen, nice work getting the bike ride in today.

So I got onto beachbody.com to see if they had any monthly plans yet. I tried logging in but for some stupid reason my password isn't working. So I clicked on the "forgot my password" link and it said it sent me a new password. Nope, not in my email. I did it again and same thing, it never sent me a password. WTF? It wasn't in my spam box either. So I tried creating another account but since I'm using the only email address I have, it said there was already an account using that email address. Ummm, duh. So now I don't know what to do. I really want to resubscribe so I was going to chat with a specialist to see if they offer any type of monthly charge and if not, ask them why. I really don't want to pay for 3 or 6 months up front because I probably won't use it that long. I think they are losing a lot of customers due to this stupid way they have you subscribe. Anyways...

Today was LIIFT 4 Shoulders and I had a great workout. Shoulders felt this one, I was careful not to go too heavy.

3 sets/10 reps each and the HiiT movements were 30 seconds each (didn't do the HiiT moves, couldn't see me doing them without following an instructor. Lame I know)

SS #1
Shoulder Press:
12's
Upright Rows: 12's
HiiT: Single Leg Squat Jump - Skipped

SS #2
Front Raise:
8's
Lateral Raise: 10's
HiiT: Burpee w/No Jump - Skipped

SS #3
Y Front Raise:
8's (did these on the stability ball)
Shoulder Flyes: 5's - have no clue what this was so I did the arch thing Cathe does on the stability ball
HiiT: Alternating Jump Lunges - Skipped

Abs: 3 sets/30 seconds
Flutter Kicks
Situps w/Arms Extended

(used the new timer I now have on my phone, it worked great!)

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 151 calories, HR was 109/174.

Then since I didn't do the HiiT stuff, I got on my Max Trainer and did Max Mix Cardio 10 HD with Tahneetra. I really really pushed myself with this workout and my stats were way lower than the last time I did it. I even did it at a higher resistence than what the trainer does it at. My FB is really making me mad lately. Every time I looked at it after I did the sprints it showed my HR was at 96. That is not possible. And my calorie burn was like nothing.

Workout was 14 minutes, burned 59 calories (really? Last time it was 85 and MT said 112), went .29 miles and did 805 steps. HR was 98/139 - so not right.

Ever since I did that last update the thing has gotten worse. Really not sure what to do about it?

Then I got on my treadmill and walked for 21 minutes, burned 138 calories, went 1.02 miles and did 2508 steps. HR was 121/127.

Belinda - Cool windows, I wonder why we don't have those here? My windows are easy to clean because you can pull them down towards you and do the part that faces outside while you are inside. You do not have to go outside to wash them. But they just slide up and down, not outward like those do. I don't use Workout Manager, never found it to helpful. I love the timer I downloaded, it worked well. You can sign up for BB for 3 months but you have to pay for all 3 up front. I suppose that is better than 6 months, but still. I wish they'd just give you a monthly pay option. Oh well. Good job getting your barre workout in.

Diane - That house sounds wonderful, like a fairy tale house! Love it! I also love yard work and luckily I don't have bad allergies, just the normal stuffy nose and sneezing at times. Glad you had a rest day and had fun with your daughter and grand kids. Aren't they a bit afraid of being near you? I see my mom quite a bit but I am really careful around her and wear a mask when we are inside. I'm so sick of not being able to give her a hug, makes me sad. So I did the update on my FB last week and it seems to be worse then ever. I may complain but I'm sure it won't do any good. My Ionic was spot on, that thing really clocked things correctly. I don't even think this one is getting all my steps in, either.

Waves to Jolie, Doreen and Roxie!

Hope you all have a great workout today. I'll BBL to see what you all do.

Good morning,

L4 Shoulder Intervals is done. I also did foam rolling afterwards. Tomorrow I am getting an X ray plus shots in my knees to bring the swelling down. I feel good for a few day's, than they acting up again. A few years ago, I got shots in my knees that helped a lot. I hope I get some relieve for awhile.

Debbie - great job this morning. European windows are very cool and very easy to clean. Germans are known to clean their windows weekly. I almost didn't buy our house because of the windows, lol. I wished the US had windows like the ones you see in Germany all over the US. I do miss the windows. What is the name of your windows? Glad you enjoy the L4 workouts.

I will be back later to catch up on more personals.

I did a SweatFactor 30 Min Hiit this morning called Fantastic4 and then did 20 minutes of a youtube step workout to get some steps in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.