Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for March 2020

Diane Sue, we posted about the same time so I missed your post. Great workout today and I hope you knots go away soon too!

Reactions: WD
This morning the autistic guy who lives with us was up and anxious so I had to stay with him and workout in the living room instead of my workout room. I started with WAlkStrong3 Metabolic but realized it needed a step and so I switched to CL and did #58 Compound Giant Sets- light weights metabolic workout (I forgot to even mark down which # it was!! followed by 10 minutes of #140 low impact cardio hiit workout) Great workouts!

Today is my rest day, and boy do I need it. I am so sore and tired, but in a good way :) I will just take my dog for 2 walks today and that will be it. I am freaking out, I cant find a house to move into and it is stressing me out. I would buy but the average home price in the OC is $1,000,000! and those aren't even nice :(

Doreen, great job in getting the workout done anyway. Why does this person live with you? Are they family?

BBL to read your posts for the day.

Today I did a really fun workout - RAW R&R September 2019. I have never done this one before because it focuses on legs, but that's what I wanted to work today. Holy moly, what a great workout.

I used my Max Trainer for this one, really worked the legs well even if I hardly used weights. My upper back did great but I'm feeling it a bit now.

Everything was in sections of 45 seconds. So sometimes she would do three - 45 second drills on her Peloton. I did the same on my MT. All exercises were 45 seconds each.

Cardio warmup

Squats w/Knee Lift: 10's
Walkout Plies: 15#
Plie Sweeps

Cardio

Front/Side Kicks (one side at a time)
Front Lunge/Back Kicks (one side at a time)
Alternate Reverse Lunges: 10's

Cardio

Side Lunge w/Side Kick (one side at a time)
Alternating Slow Pendulums
No weight Squats

Cardio

Pizza Press/Hydrants (one side at a time)
Rainbows (these were cool) (did one side at a time)
Situps climbing up leg (one side at a time)
One-Leg Bridges

Cardio

One Leg Squats: 10's
Lunge Front/Back (one side at a time)

KILLER!! I won't be walking tomorrow, glad I'll have the day off! Workout was 49 minutes, burned 283 calories (I think it was more) and HR was 118/146.

I may cancel Cathe Live for a while. I'm not doing them and really have no desire to do them right now. Waste of $10. So how do you cancel? Anyone know?

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Today I took 2 mile walk outside. I have zero energy. Not sleeping. Can't stop crying. I will not push myself this week.

No workout today. I had my eye procedure done and am resting for a couple of days. I did do Raw stretch before I went to the eye doctor.

Debbie, it has been awhile, but I think I logged into my live account and was able to cancel there. The second time I wanted to do live again I just logged in and was able to restart it again from there. Nice work today. I have done that one a few times since it does not have upper body work.

Doreen, sorry you had to stay in the room with the autistic guy. I haven't heard you say that you have had to do that in quite some time.

Jolie, I bet you are worried about finding a house. The houses are ridiculously high there.

Belinda, my heart goes out to you. It is hard to get motivated when your heart is off somewhere else.

Roselyn, good choice today.

Today I did RAW R&R January 2020 and had a blast. I followed Kelly doing the floor work, she used a step, I didn't since my knees are mad at me from yesterdays workout. This one was fun, I went light because there was a lot of shoulder and back work, but I'm no worse for wear. I'm feeling pretty good so hopefully the healing is beginning finally.

This is how the workout went, I think everything was 1 minute:

Double Arm Row/Upright Row: 8's
Lunges w/3 Rows: 8's

Floor cardio

Triceps Overhead Extension/Woodchop: 8#
Kickbacks/Overhead Extension: 5's
Plie/Scapular Squeeze: 3's

Floor Cardio

Lateral Raise/Peck Deck: 5's
2 Half Bicep Curls/Uppercuts: 5's
Overhead Press 4/Kickbacks 4: 3's (I did bicep curls instead of kb's)

Floor work

Abs
Stretch

Good ab and stretch on this one, loved this workout. Kelly is a genius!!

Diane - Hope your eye is ok, what did you get done?

Off today, gotta go do grocery shopping, etc. I'll try to be back later for personals.

Walked on the TM this morning while trying to get some work in.

Jolie- My husband takes care of him as a host home provider... buuuutttt my husband is not a morning person so if he wakes up early anxious he just needs someone to be present with him in the room so that's me.

Another rest day today. I will see how tomorrow is and if the swelling goes down. I don't know if I mentioned it, but when I went for my eye exam and field vision test I got set up for surgery on my eye lids to take away the loose lid drooping over the outside corner blocking some of my vision. Anyway, I look awful at the moment. I have stitches from the inside corner to about a half inch out the outside corner. The left eye has swollen up a lot. I have to ice for 10 minutes at a time. They said 10 ice and 10 rest. They suggested watching tv and icing during the advertisements. I am not much of a tv watcher so have been listening to pod casts while icing since I can't read with an ice pack on my eyes. After two days using my own discretion as to how well I am doing I can start adding some activity. Anything that raises the pulse or blood pressure can increase the swelling and bruising.

Debbie, nice work again. The R&R workouts are great for work arounds on painful areas. I know one of the last ones had the choice of step or fitness equipment and there is the one that you can use the equipment or do the core work and boxing Kelly does. More options there anyway. I think I did that one both ways. It is amazing how many different ways Kelly has come up with for the R & R workouts.

Doreen, nice way to get some work done.

Today I did week 3 of STS meso 1, disc 7, I moved onto next week because i was supposed to do legs today but my right knee and leg are out of alignment so I had to do upper body instead. I went really heavy and had a kickbutt workout. Workout focused on Chest/Shoulders/Biceps. Wow on the amount of pushups Cathe does in this workout, I did either some kink of chest press or Chest Flies using 20# DB's. Workout was 1 hour and I burned 459 calories. Tomorrow I am going to the Chiro to get my leg fixed so that will be my 2nd rest day for the week.

Debbie, great job on the RAW workout today.

Diane Sue, sorry about the eye surgery, that must be horrible. Gosh, isn't it always something?

Doreen, nice job on the TM walk today.

BBL to read posts, I have so much to do today.

Happy Friday!

Good Evening,

Sorry about not posting but everyt at work has gotten crazy we have had four people quit and since I am the Lead Technician I have had to work a lot of open to close shifts and extra Saturdays and watching the grandkids a little more. I have been so tired that my workouts are suffering and since my Roku won’t work with Raw I can’t do some of my favorite workout. The Barre Blend from BeachBody is so boring I haven’t made it through one full week.

Swelling is down quite a bit this morning. I need to do some stretching, so I may try Raw Stretch and Tone for starters. For whatever reason my right shoulder woke me up hurting last night. Maybe I laid on it wrong. The doctors have me lying on two pillows while healing right now. I have spent most of my time lying down with my head propped up.

Jolie, nice work with STS upper work. Sorry your knees are out of alignment. I could have just let the eye thing go, but it has really been bothering me.

Roxie, I got the Firestick and it works perfectly for the Raw channel. It is frustrating that the Roku quit using the VHX channel. I hope things lighten up for you at work.

Debbie you are lucky. I have read others have lost it and some still have it working for them. I guess it stays if you don't have something lime I had when my husband deleted the app.

I purchased Jessica Smith 4 mile Power Walk and did that this morning. This was 73 minutes, heart rate average 133, max 168, 415 calories, 3.52 miles is what my Fit Bit says, 7,562 steps. I really liked it. I love that she has the count down timers for each mile.

Good Evening,

It is super windy here today. DH and I went over to the lake so he could fish and I tried to get some sun but it was just to windy. My head is killing me glad I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. I got a new doctor and she took me off all my hormones and the hot flashes were horr so she switched my antidepressant and now it’s causing suicidal thoughts and not helping the hot flashes.

Debbie-you are lucky Vimeo quit supporting Raw on Roku so I can no longer get it.

Good morning,

Thanks everyone about Bootcho. I still can't believe he is gone. Sorry for not checking in a few day's. Last few day's been really tough. I am in DC with DD. Not sure, how long I will stay in DC.

I did managed to finish STS W3. I will start W4 this week.

I will be back later to catch up on personals.

I had to be at work for a stupid meeting at the butt crack of dawn so I did Cardio Coach 1 but only did Challenge 1 & 2. Had fun, love these CC workouts. I did well with it, hamstring feels great now. Upper body is getting there, my right side hurts in the trap area and I still have knots. When will they go away?

Workout was 32 minutes, burned 244 calories, went 2 miles and did 4299 steps. HR was132/169.

Have great workouts everyone. I will try to BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.