Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for July 2021

I'm trying to decide what to do with my workout life these days.... My brain tells me that there is plenty of good workouts on Youtube for free and I should be content.... BUUUUTTT there is a part of my brain that also wants to try out the new Beachbody stuff and checkout the new RAW and Cathe Live workouts.... I'm trying to keep going back to old DVDs and wait for the new Cathe Loops and Bands workouts to arrive too.

Anywho- this morning I did Lindsay Bomgram - and Upper body circuit. It was a good workout - I've learned with her to go heavy and work through some of the breaks to make it harder - but she's a bit like KCM - all of a sudden its hard and your working harding than you thought in your 30 minutes. Then I took the puppy for a walk.

Reactions: WD
This morning I did RAW Tabata Sculpt 2 and had a GREAT workout. Never did this one before, it's the newest workout she has posted. I really liked it, it was fun and fast moving. The only complaint I have is the warmup as most of it is in a plank position doing different movements. I only did about half and then got om my feet and did normal warmup stuff. Other than that, great workout!!

Tabata drills, 20 seconds on/10 off. 4 sets each cycle.

Cycle 1
Alternate Squat Twist:
12#
Alternate Lunge Twist: 12#

Cycle 2

V-Raise/Front Down: 5's
Alternate Overhead Press Runs: 8's/5's for last 3 sets

Cycle 3
Plies:
12's
Dumbbell Curls: 12's

Cycle 4

Dumbbell Rows/Bent Over Flies: 8's
Hammer Runs: 8's

Cycle 5
Cardio Burst: Knee/Kicks
- 4 sets alternating each side

Cycle 6
Double Arm Kickbacks/Stand:
5's
Overhead Triceps Extension Runs: 3's

Cycle 7
Kickstand Split Squat/Suitcase Deads:
12's
(One side at a time)

Cycle 8
Half Body Dead Bug:
5# (she didn't call it that, but that is what it is)

Workout was 55 minutes, burned 176 calories (do you believe that? My HR was up the whole time), HR 89/139 and did 1825 steps.

I also did CDorner's 18 minute Mobility Stretch that I do for neck and shoulders. Love that one.

Belinda - I ordered and received the cookbook called "Let Them Eat Vegan" by Dreena Burton. She's the one FOK uses a lot of recipes from. Looks like a good book with lots of recipes. Can't wait to sit and look through it.

Jolie - LOL on the one Hot Mother. I can't imagine being in the temps you are having. We are only at 69 degrees right now and it's not supposed to get above 74. No humidity either, which is making it very nice. We've been having about 84 and high humidity lately so this is a nice break. It won't last long, though. Thanks for the supplements I can use for my blood vessel issue, I appreciate that. I will look into it. Great workout yesterday!! I cannot believe your son had to quit the team because of the vaccination. That is so wrong on many different levels. I'd sue if I were him but it would probably get him nowhere. Our governor is at least saying he isn't making the vaccine mandatory for college students. That is a good thing. However, each college has their own protocols and I do think there are some here requiring the vaccination.

Diane - Great job with your workout yesterday, glad you are feeling better. I know their goal is to get as many people in this country as possible to vote democrat. I'm still grasping on hope that Trump will be president again due to all the fraud he and his team are finding on the 2020 election. AZ has a lot of proof on fraudulent voting and I hope the other states follow. We'll see.

Doreen - Good job with you workout. You can't go wrong with Kelly's workouts. Have you tried CDorner's stuff yet? I think you did, you may have been the one that got me to start doing her workouts. She's awesome and FREE!!

Have a great day everyone!

Today I got up earlier and went for a 5 mile walk outside and it didn't seem to matter about the temps, it was still very hot but I found a shady trail to walk for awhile so that made it bearable. Time was 1 hour and 37 minutes, heart rate was 148/188 (going up the steepest hill) and I burned 841 calories. We have someone from the home warranty finally coming out to look at our air conditioner that broke because they do not believe the TWO other repair men!!! It is old and done and they just want to tweak it enough to last till the home warranty is expired, but they are so dumb, I bought and extra year so I can pretty much guarantee that it will be un fixable at the end of that time. People amaze me!!!!

Debbie, great workout today. I was going to sign up for the RAW workouts but I am going to wait till my gym room temp goes down some because I do not think I would use it a lot if it is too hot in the gym room. My son's school does not require the vaccine, just his football team!!!

Doreen, I feel the same way about the workouts lately, that is why I am walking so much. I do love to get outside, it makes me a happier person, all those negative ions doing their job LOL! Nice workout anyway today.

Belinda, great job on the workout today!

BBL to read the other posts for the day.

Debbie - Dreena Burton has a new one coming out in August. I am kinda debating if I want/need it? I may pick up the one you mention in Kindle form. It's under $ 3. Not sure how much I will use it? I already use the FOK planner for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. They have so many recipes. I haven't used The China Study cook book since I got it in May? Let me know how you like it.

Jolie and Doreen- great job today.

Today I did CDorner Butt and Legs Burnout, 51 minutes, heart rate 122/146, 581 steps, 141 calories. I took up a few minutes writing things down, otherwise it was around 45 minutes. I then did her 10 minute quick abs with min bands, 41 calories, heart rate 107/124, I have done this before and it is mainly obliques and some lower back. I then did Part of Mobility #19 stopping at 14 minutes(too much time on my hands. This was 25 calories, heart rate 78/97. I finished with upper back foam roller work which I did not count. Total time was 65 minutes, 166 calories. Not a big calorie burn, but a good lower body workout.

Butt and Legs Burnout uses the heavy lavender fabric loop band
band work standing
band still on and using 20# dbs squat 3 pulses and deadlift
band on and 20# db(she uses 30) bridge
hands and knees band leg lift/cross

next group done twice
wall sit with dbs on thighs calf raises20# dbs
1 leg deadlift 15's
wide squat with dumbbells on thighs calf raises 20's first time and second I dropped to 15's
deadlift 20# dbs

one knee leg up/out/curl
same leg hands and knees leg curl and extend
same leg lunge/up with cross back/knee up cross back/lunge back repeat
repeat on other leg

bonus booty round skaters side to side tapping dumbbells
follow with deadlift 20's (me)
repeat 2 more times I think all moves are 30 seconds as she uses a timer

Belinda, nice work on the walk and SBF cardio Barre.

Debbie, the workout that you did today looks good. I have not done it. I keep meaning to look through some more to see what is doable for me. I would have to skip the overhead stuff, but I think I could use that one. We can only hope. I figure they will try to fight as long as possible to slow down the garbage that went on coming out as truth. Not even a year and look at our country and all of those deceit and not for the people stuff that has happened.

Jolie, that is a long walk in the heat. My daughter had added the appliance and air policy to her insurance and it is really another company handling it. They ended up paying and fighting it and they finally gave them some money back. I think that I mentioned they have/had 3 older units. They are waiting on the last one as it still is a lot out of pocket. That is ridiculous that you had to have multiple repairmen come out to prove it needed replaced. Good thing that you got the insurance.

Doreen, there are plenty of good free workouts. I kind of lost interest in Beach Body workouts. I buy them, do them and they sit in the cabinet from then on untouched. They never seem to be my favorite workouts. I see Amy Ross is filming workouts on youtube again. I previewed a step workout and her dog kept coming in. It did not look that fun though. I always liked her workouts. Maybe some kickboxing or strength ones from her would be good. She was always kind of creative with them.
I like the Raw channel, just need to not push the shoulder right now.

Good morning,

Walk outside plus SBF UB is done. My arm/shoulder is feeling a lot better. I am not 100% there yet. At least I can lift my arm again. My biceps is feeling better too, still some pain, nothing like I had for the last few weeks.The ultrasound therapy worked. Hopefully by Monday, I can get back to my regular weight workouts.

I will be back later.

No workout today, I have my thermagram at 9:45 this morning so I'm getting ready to go there. I'm also having some blood work done to see what vitamins and minerals I am deficient in. I've done this blood work twice, this will be my third time. The first two didn't work for some reason. They blamed the lab and now they are using a different lab. Hope they are better. My left eye is still very bloody looking, I wish it would clear up. Not sure what is taking so long. It seems when my mom had this it only took a few days for it to clear up.

Jolie - Great workout yesterday. Those walks of yours sound amazing. Wish I could do that around here. I'm glad your sons college isn't requiring vaccines. I wonder why the football team is then? Doesn't seem right. Did they lose a lot of players because of that?

Belinda - I know what you mean about the cookbooks. I think I'm done buying them for now. The one I have by Dreena seems really good, I will make a few of the recipes soon. 200 recipes, though, that is a lot. Limited pictures, I always prefer a cookbook with pictures of the food. Wish I had known that, I probably wouldn't have purchased it. I'm so glad your shoulder is feeling better. Glad the ultra sound worked!!

Diane - The overhead stuff in the Tabata workout I did yesterday wasn't that bad. I went really light. You could always sub something else in, though. I sure hope your grandkids go back to school. Our schools will all be in person but it's a question of if they will be wearing masks or not.

Well, gotta get going. I'll be cutting grass here at home later so I'll get some exercise in. Have a great day!!

Today was another walk, my son was using the gym room when I needed to workout so since it is small I opted to do weights tomorrow and walk today. Walk was 1 hour 25 minutes, traveled 4.5 miles and burned 855 calories. I did all hills, steep hills, low grade hills, you name it. I love that I can walk out my door and there are so many places I can walk to, the canyon, the trail, the beach ect. My heart rate was 137/185. I am able to go up the hills a lot easier now, I must be getting in better shape and when you loose weight boy does that make a difference. I was short of breath when I would walk up hills and now that I have lost the weight I am not longer short of breath. I see a whole lot of people that shuffle around breathing heavy when they walk because they are carrying too much body fat and it is the first indication that you need to loose weight. I am glad I got all of the Covid weight off, I call it that but it was basically from when I could barely workout because I hurt myself so bad from rescuing my dog from the coyote. Jumping off the balcony 2 stories high damn near killed me. Do any of you know what CL kick boxing or boxing workout is the lowest impact? I want to start doing those workouts again but my body cannot handle the high impact anymore.

Debbie, good luck at the doctors today. The reason why the sports require the vaccine is because it is the sports departments that fund the school, so if they cannot play because of Covid the department can go bankrupt. Also, my sons team goes all the way to the championship game each year and that is big money, if they couldn't play that would be a big issue for the school. My son already had Covid so there is no need for him to get vaccinated.

Belinda, way to go on the walk and workout today, I am so happy that you are seeing results from the treatment.

Diane, great workout yesterday. I cannot believe that you only burn that many calories doing legs, my calorie burn goes way up there when i work legs. I have to start focusing on ABS more, it really helps my back issues but I notice they are omitted from a lot of Cathe's workouts lately. I have STS ABS workout DVD, I need to pull that out, I love the medicine ball workout.

Roselyn, great job on the back workout yesterday. I am also eyeing BeachBody workouts, but a lot of them look too high of impact for this old girl!

Make it a great day!

Today I did CDorner Boxing and Core from this morning, 45 minutes, heart rate 141/179, 256 calories, 2,666 steps I followed with Mobility for hips, shoulders and neck #6, 26 minutes, 47 calories, 115 steps, heart rate 83/102. Total time was 71 minutes, 303 calories, 2,781 steps. I feel like I am eating so much and I lost more weight, 106 Yikes!! I always hated how I looked when I lost so much weight and usually manage to not let myself get that low. I need at least 10 lbs back. I need weight training :( My hamstrings are sore from yesterday's workout. I needed the stretching today. My thumb is throbbing this morning. I love it when joints just flare up. I have not had that happen in awhile.

Roselyn, nice work.

Belinda, that is great that you can lift your arm again. Nice work on SBF Upper Body.

Debbie, good luck with the Thermogram and I hope the labs get your blood work right. My primary doctor's labs are not very good. They used to mail a report, but I never hear anything unless my doctor calls to say they found something. The arthritis center has their own lab and everything goes up on my page and I can log in and read the results, check appointments or change them, and add supplements myself before I go in if something changes. We go over it every time. I get on a kick and purchase way too many cookbooks. Most now are on Kindle, but still it gets crazy and then I go on Pinterest and other online pages when I want a recipe. Seems kind of silly to keep buying. This last one was only 2.99. I went through a vegan phase and most were purchased books., I have loads of Paleo cookbooks, the Whole 30 cookbooks, and then I got the Instant Pot and I think I purchased around 8 cookbooks for that Mainly Keto and Paleo though. I saved a couple of chicken recipes on Pinterest last night. I have just not been hungry for meats lately. I wanted wild sockeye salmon and Whole Foods said it was unavailable. Never good to shop on a Monday when they run out of things over the weekend. Yesterday I did not want to cook and ate protein powder bowls twice and two keto meatballs that I had made for my husband for work and he decided he didn't want to take to work with leftover cauliflower mash. I need to cook something. Last night I ate a sandwich with Ezekial flax bread and organic turkey before bed. I don't know what is wrong with my taste buds. Things taste weird. Tried one of my husbands Zone bars and it tasted weird. I looked and I think it is the soy in it that I was tasting. Those things are not healthy.
I have not heard anything about the schools yet. The district my granddaughter will be in middle school at was part of a study during covid where they were open and they allowed children that were exposed or finishing recovering with rules and they used the gym for them and all had to wear masks. No problems with spread there either.

Jolie, great job on the hills and getting past being breathless. I too see a lot of people that are younger huffing and puffing when they do activity. It is nice to not feel like that. I think Cathe has a live low impact kickboxing if I remember right. Maybe it is a Hard Strikes? My memory needs help. I have not done them in awhile. CDorner has a lot of low impact in her kickboxing on her youtube channel. I never burn many calories with weights. The odd thing is my heart rate was up to 160 on some of the core work in the kickbox workout. She mentions that you would be surprised how much work you are really doing. They were discussing some stuff that my daughter had mentioned on Fox News with doctors, and how once you have had it your body will remember it next time. You have immunities. They should check and see rather than force the vaccine on people. They don't even check for antibodies.

Debbie - I hope your appointment and blood work went well today. I had a blood test done last week, my cholesterol was up? My cholesterol is usually normal. My doctor called to today letting me know not to worry about the test. He said, I am doing great on the vegan diet it probably will catch up in a few weeks. I thought it was very nice hearing that from him :) He was a little worried about my vitamin D, its low again. I just don't get it? I will take the calcium/vitamin D he gave me a few day's ago after my bone density test tomorrow. Not sure why it's low? I sit outside in the sun/walk outside it's still low. I donated a bunch of books to the library last year I think? I got rid of so many books including cook books. They all look good. I think the foundations from all those books come from FOK and Dr. McDouglee. She even mention FOK's on her website. I love the FOK's planner. Today I made Mashed Potatoes with Creamed Spinach
with fresh strawberries. It was so freaking good. I had 2 servings instead of one, lol. Yum! I am glad the ultrasound therapy is helping my arm. Thank you!

Jolie - thank you! I almost wanted to go ahead and lift heavier weights. I didn't. I am still going to follow the PT advice. I don't want this to backfire on me. I don't think Cathe has any low impact except from her Lite series? None of them are true low impact, lol. Maybe low impact for Cathe.

Diane - thank you! I am glad it's helping too. I thought I was going crazy not lifting my arm up. Great job today.

Worked shoulder today

I moved my hummingbird feeders today and I have had swarms where I moved them I must be getting old they are so cute and entertaining

Good Evening,

We are finally moved in but still have a lot of organizing to do and we have new a new mattress coming in two weeks. All my curtains and bedding I ordered have come in. DH bought me a Roku TV for my workout room so now it needs to be set up and he has sprayed the basement for spiders. I am now on the hunt for a job driving an hour to work and then back home is getting old fast and my boss is pushing my buttons. We should be able to bring the boat and camper to the new house this weekend.

My thermagram went well but the blood test was a disaster. This is the 3rd time I have tried to get my macronutrient blood test done there. Last two times they were able to draw my blood but supposedly the lab screwed up the tests so I never received one. Yesterday the girl rolled one of my veins and then when she used my other arm the container she was using was contaminated. I don't even know how that can happen since she opened a new container. So frustrating. Now I have to go back Monday to try again. Ridiculous. I'm about ready to just say screw this test!

Today I did a really fun Step workout by CDorner, it was #130 - Step Aerobics with New Choreograph and it was super fun and hard for me. I had to stop several times because my cardio stamina is terrible. I really need to get back on my Bowflex Max Trainer and get my lungs strong again. This workout is 53 minutes and it is NOT live which I prefer. It took me a bit longer, though, because I had to rest. I feel like such a woose.

Workout was 59 minutes, burned 350 calories, went 5737 steps and HR was 117/155.

Jolie - You aren't short of breath anymore because you conditioned your body for those hills. That is excellent. That is what I need to be working on. My cardio stamina is zero right now. So frustrating for me. Nice job on that walk, your legs must look stellar this summer!! If I were you, I'd try some of Kelly's RAW Kickboxing workouts. I think Cathe's KB workout are a recipe for injury. CDorner has some fun ones as well and her Youtube channel is free, you really need to check her out.

Diane - I can't believe how tiny you must be. You are about 20# lighter than me and I get called tiny all the time. It's odd how you can't gain weight. How was that KB and Core workout? Doable? I think you are right about the cookbooks. I should just do what Belinda is doing and sign up for the FOK meal plans. I may do that, I think you can do it monthly and cancel at any time. I really like how they set up plans with different recipes each week for you. They even provide a shopping list so that is awesome. I like my new cookbook but again, how much will I actually use it? I hope your grandkids go back to school, these kids need to be in school.

Belinda - That is odd about your cholesterol and Vitamin D. Maybe it will even out as you go along with the vegan plan. I may sign up for the FOK meal planner, I really did like how easy they made if for me last week when I did the trial. If you could send me that link, I'm hoping you will get a free month if I sign up under you. I will do it monthly and cancel if I find I'm not using it much. You're right about cookbooks, we really don't need them LOL! I think I only made one thing from the China Study cookbook and wasn't real thrilled with it. Not a good start with that book! LOL!

Roselyn - We also love our birds and squirrels and chipmonks and rabbits. We have it all here and I love it. We have a butterfly bush that is just now blooming, I'm hoping to see butterflys and hummingbirds soon!!

Roxie - So glad you are all moved in. I will say a prayer that you find a job closer to you, driving an hour one way is tough. I did it once in my lifetime and won't do it again.

Have a great day everyone!!

I did 2 from Idallis's All in 18 - Upper Body Burn and Fierce Legs and Glutes. These are just no nonsense quick circuit workouts. Then I took the dog for a quick walk.

Roxie- enjoy your new place! Good luck on finding a job closer (or maybe a WFH job?)

Hi everyone,

DH and I walked, I also did SBF LB barre. I had my bone density test done around 10:30 am today. Got in and out in less than a few minutes. The test only took maybe 3 min tops? They scan your non dominant side. She only took a scan from my hip and spine. The girl that took the scan told me it would take a few day't to get the results. I stopped at the PX on base before we drove back home, lol. On our way home (2 hours after the test), I got a phone call from my doctors nurse telling me my bone density test is normal. My doctor told me yesterday he would call me right away and he did. I was so happy to hear. I am so happy to get some good news.

Debbie - glad your appointment went well yesterday. Sorry about your blood test. I hear your frustration. I will sent you the link. If you sign up monthly, I think you only get a 2 week free trial. If you sign up for a year/3 month, you get a month free trial. When I signed up, I figured I can cancel after the 30 day trial. I love the planner and what's it's providing. It's worst every penny for me. The planner has pictures of each meal I make. We eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts. I know, it's that weird? I don't have high cholesterol. Maybe it's the medications that I had to take for RP? My cholesterol is up and my husband is off his meds after 2 month of eating vegan. My doctor said not to worry about the cholesterol, he thinks it will level out.

Roxie - glad you all moved in. Have fun decorating your new house. Congratulations!

Doreen - I have those dvd's, haven't done them in years. I need to pull them out.

I will be back later to catch up on more personals. I need to play a little with Cooper, he is here until Tuesday.

Last edited:
I was supposed to lift weights today, again, but of coarse I could not because I was cleaning bathrooms yesterday and got a spasm in my low back from leaning over for so long scrubbing showers and tubs!!! Jeez... Anyway I took another long walk, I really do not mind, walking makes me so happy. I walked for 1 hour 35 minutes through the hills, but not steep hills today, and traveled 4.6 miles, burned 702 calories. I used my FB app along with the GPS and it said I went up 58 floors, wow! No wonder why I am huffing and puffing so much when I take these walks. Also, this is how I get such good calorie burns too. My doctors office called me again yesterday asking me why I did not get the Covid vaccine! We have Kaiser Perm. for our insurance. I told them again that I will not get it and you should have seen how hard they were trying to intimidate me into getting it. Well, they picked the wrong girl! They were guilting me and I said, " I will not get it, there are no long term studies and I am in great health. I told them that it is my Constitutional right not to get it and if you are pushing your Politics on me you can forget it. I told them the Dr. Fauci is a JOKE and so is the CDC, they all flip flop on the issue, it is like the blind leading the blind". Needless to say, they stopped pushing me and told me I cannot come in for any routine appointments until I get one! I told her that I pay $1600 per month for our insurance and I will do what I want because you work for me, the payee!!!!! I am so sick of this behavior! No one is going to tell me what to do regarding me health but me! Sorry, I had to rant.

Debbie, nice job on the workout today. I know what you mean with low cardio stamina, once I stopped running on my elliptical, mine lungs got out of shape fast. It is too hot to use my elliptical right now, I will start running again in the Fall. I will check out KCM's kickboxing workouts, I just don't want any high impact at all anymore. Wow on the blood draw situation.

Belinda, great news on your bone density test results!!! I have to take more vitamin K2, it helps your body uptake the calcium into your bones and I have to take minerals too or nothing will work good in the end.

Roxie, that is a long drive to work, I used to do that too back in the day but 2 hours each way! I hope you like your house.

Diane, I will check out those low impact kickboxing workouts, thanks. How have you been sleeping lately? I slept 11 hours last night and only got up once to use the bathroom!!!! These walks are wiping me out!

Roselyn, what Beach Body workouts are you looking at doing soon?

Doreen, way to go on the workout today. What Beach Body workout are you eyeing at the moment? Cathe has some really good Live classes lately, check them out!

BBL to read the later posts for the day.

Today I did CDorner Hiit with dumbbells and vertical step first round only after round one I just did not want to do those moves again. I did not write them down though. It just did not feel like I was working hard and I kept doing alternative moves as she did stuff that was overhead. Some doing lower and curls, others had overhead which I subbed in more curls for and I did do the rows with 10#. She starts with curls with 12's. This was 16 minutes, 126/168 heart rate, 82 calories. I then did Coffey Fit Raw High:Low Cardio 2, 53 minutes(actual 47), uses a loop band and egg weights optional which I did not use, 282 calories, heart rate 137/183,. I finished with CDorner neck and shoulders stretch (the newer one) 20 minutes, 26 calories.
Time spent was 89 minutes, 390 calories, 4,018 steps.
High:Low Cardio 2
caterpiller push up (I just did the walk in and walk out for most of it
jack/knee/kick
optional egg weights jab cross 2 times hook upper cut
jog hold, jog hold, squat jump forward 2
band (medium) side steps and jacks
pendulum/knee alternating sides
plank tuck jump forward/back and start (I subbed a switch lunge with the star move as she did not give a sub)
egg weights alternating side steps with punches, I upped it a bit by hopping instead of just stepping
band pump up with arms circling/ side to side hop
repeat all moves two more times
Final round is abs standing
side bends
knee pulls, uppercut crunch

Belinda, maybe your immune system is causing your body not to absorb the vitamin D when outside. I am sorry that is not working for you. I think that some meds and even supplements can affect cholestrol results or cause tests not to be accurate. Hopefully your doctor is correct and it will level out. I take a small dose and the calcium D with K2 one tablet instead of the 3 it says on the bottle. I just monitor what I can, but not all foods in mfp lists how much of each nutrient. That is great that you got the bone density test results back so fast and that they are normal.
Nice that you got your walk and sbf done first.

Roselyn, that is great that you are moved now. An hour to and from work is way too long. I don't blame you for wanting to find another job. I bet it is fun getting the house set up.

Debbie, that is ridiculous that they cannot get the blood work right. It would be nice for you to see the results. I still am bruised where they took blood a week and a half ago. I did that workout and liked it, a bit of work on the choreography, but still fun. I had made a note in my agenda/journal that it was not a live workout. Interesting to see the difference in our stats. I have less steps and calories, and a higher heart rate than you did. I am guessing maybe because I am smaller right now? Actually when I went to the doctor the last two times, I have lost an inch in height o_O Getting old is not fun. I used to range from 118 to 122 when I lifted heavy. It just seemed to go down hill when I had that shoulder and nec issue that started over 2 years ago, then the covid and virtual school, and I guess I am just not getting a break. I do eat. I like to eat, I have been eating such large portions I feel overstuffed. I was just disgusted yesterday when I stepped on the scale. I was always 5'4 and a half inch. I can still see muscle, but that is all I have, muscle and bone. If I lose anymore weight I am going to have to shop kids clothes. My jeans have to be hitched up all day long and they are a 0.
Yesterday's Cardio Boxing and Core was pretty doable. As usual there is kicks as well and some other moves and stops for core moves every 3 to 4 minutes. Some of the core is standing, some crunch variations, and there are a few plank moves, but easy to adjust if I needed to and she gives suggestions. Like the side plank hip drops, I did them on my forearm rather than on my hand and she also said you could do it without being a plank.

Doreen, nice work on the no nonsense circuits.

Jolie, I guess I was still in the middle of reading posts and typing. Plus typing is slow as my thumb gets stiff and hurts so I have to take a break. Sorry that you caused a spasm with the positioning cleaning. Hopefully it will be all better tomorrow. You got in a great walk today though.
I sure hope I do not get anything like that from the doctors trying to force a covid vaccine. How dare they tell you that you cannot come in for routine appointments! I worry about how Biden is going to handle this. He said he thought they would get the vaccine approved sometime soon with the FDA. Like I trust that. That is not normal protocol. Sleeping has not been so good this week. Last night was the best that I have had.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.