Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for August 2021

Debbie, Mike Lindell does talk about what happened to him on Flashpoint. I stayed up way to late last night watching half of the flash point and a good portion of the symposium. It was 1:20 when I quit and went to bed. It really is odd that so many have put the election fraud out of mind and instead are more into the border crisis and hunter Biden's garbage. I would have liked to spend a lot more time on checking out everything. I gathered Mike had someone he thought was probably a set up to get bad publicity pictures, so endured some pain from someone crushing his side or something while posing for a picture with him. Also some others closing in. He did not want to fall into whatever they were concocting. Also it appears there are those that show up to try to stop him. I get that. He is wanting to encourage people to stand or we lose. Anyway. Just putting that out there.

I am on my way to do a workout. I had my eye on the new CDorner Dance workout. I have not heard of the music named though. It was too long for me yesterday to get in the stretch and pilates. Loved the kickbox anyway.

Today it is still hot, so in stead of walking outside in the sun, I walked on my TM in the garage with the door up and a big fan pointing at me at it was great. However, I prefer to walk outside, the time goes by faster and I burn more calories because of the hills even though I walked the entire time except for the cool down on an incline. Walk was 1 hour uphill, traveled 3.3 miles and I burned 544 calories. Next I did KCM Muscle Up workout, Chest/Back/Shoulders/ABS. This workout was just ok for me, it was short and just a few exercises per body part so I did a few extra at the end of the workout. It reminds me of Cathe's 4 Day Split workouts, which I have to say I like better but this was perfect for today. Kelly does x 8 reps and heavy weight, I did x 12 reps lighter weights. I think I may do the 4 day split workouts next week. Total Workout time was 1 hour 36 minutes and I burned 766 calories. Heart rate was 129/166.

Debbie, nice job on the walk and stretch today. I am in need of some stretching but my Chiro said to avoid it for awhile because it will aggravate my muscles and I am feeling perfect right now. It is a little cooler here today too.

Diane Sue, have fun with your CDorner workout today.

Doreen, way to go with the CL advance step workout, wow that is impressive.

BBL to read the other posts for the day.

Reactions: WD
Today I did CDorner Dancing workout"Animal" bu Neon Trees, Full Routine 59 minutes. I have heard the music before and there was some fun music. I had fun with the workout. Struggled with a couple of moves that I seemed to continually end up on the wrong foot, but sometimes I got it right. I would do it again. This was 302 calories, heart rate 136/164, 5,348 steps. My dog insisted on bringing me her toy and hanging out under my foot through most of the dance workout. She left when I started the CDorner Mobbility Flow for tight muscles from weeks ago. This was 32 minutes, heart rate 90/113, 65 calories, 62 steps. Total time was 91 minutes, 367 calories, 5,410 steps.

Debbie, good choice for getting a good stretch in after the treadmill walk. I needed the stretch today too. My right hip has bothered me more lately. I have started rolling it out more. That side is off anyway. When I do down dog it is hard to get the right heel down on the floor and easy on the left side. Stretching and rolling helps. It just takes extra time which we don't always have.

Doreen, nice work with CL advanced step. Does she have more than one? I only remember the newer one that I did.

Jolie, good idea to do the walk on your treadmill. I am sure it is much safer in the garage and with the fan on. Plus you can have access to water ;) Muscle Up is rather a slow moving workout, I like it though. I really like the ones she has on the Raw channel better for the most part. She has a 5 day program of workouts each done about 30-35 minutes and each a couple of body parts. One day is a stretch. Also some great just upper or just lower.

Doreen, nice work with arms and abs. Have fun on your next mini vacation.

Belinda, I hope you got in your walk and a good work out today.

Hi everyone,

No walk this morning, It was too hot to walk. I ended up doing Cathe Fit Tower Lean (DVD's that came with the Fit Tower) + Mean. It was a great short workout. I also did Happy Yoga Waterfall.

I think I mention it? My DD is getting certified in yoga. She will get there certification from Brett Larkin :) Please keep her in your prayers! She needs some good vibes. I can't believe DD is going to be a yoga teacher. She will focus on modifactons for people with injuries. DH and I have lots of injuries. I will post the link once she decides to do free yoga sessions if anyone is interested.

Debbie - lol, the only problem I have buying too much produce. I noticed the produce doesn't last for 8 meals. I need to reduce it to 4 meals, then go grocery shopping. I hate wasting food. I's be honest, I keep my cooked food longer than 3 day's. I think they have to legally cover their butts incase you get sick. Have you tried the Tacos with Sweet Corn Guacamole? So good! I ran out of black beans, I used pinto beans instead.

Jolie - it's so hot here. Yesterday it was 102's, felt like 110! Glad you stayed indoors. Great job!

Doreen - great job with CL!

Roselyn - great job on your arm and abs.

Roxie - how are you doing?

Diane - we have a physical therapy place in town. I prefer to drive that far. I have my 3 month rheumatologist appointment coming up next week. I am trying to get of the meds that I am on. I am worried about covid and my immune system is muted. My body just don't feel great on the medication.The end of the month it's been a year I was diagnosed with RP.

Have a great evening.

Belinda, I have a hard time purchasing vegetables as I am the only one that eats them. I find myself pushing to find dishes I can stick in the freezer with some of it. I end up throwing some away. Really if you look it up there is generally a date they use to protect themselves, but most things last longer. I read up on eggs once and it said they can last for months past the date on them. It is just that over time the flavor is not as good. Grocery store eggs are put through a process where even eating raw they are not going to hurt you. I keep most stuff for past the date. Milk as long as it does not smell and taste sour is fine, meats that are uncooked I am a bit more careful of. You don't have to worry about that though. The thing I have the most problems with is vegetables. Particularly greens. I have a huge tub of mixed greens and I am trying to eat them up, but I know soon they will not be any good. Whole Foods subbed the big container on my order.
I am afraid of those immunosuppressant meds. My daughter was praising some of the newer ones as actually stopping progression of RA, but to what cost? I hope you can get off of them so you feel better.
That is wonderful that your daughter is getting certified for yoga. I would be interested in what she does for injuries.

Today I woke up early so I could get out and take my walk before it got too hot, it was better but still hot. I walked for 1 hour 41 minutes, traveled 4.5 miles and burned 781 calories. I did almost all hills, going down hill hurts my knees so I have to go slow. Heart rate was 137/184. I am wiped out. I was going to do arms after my walk but my son was in the gym room and he was listening to music that I hate so I will do arms tomorrow.

I have been living on chicken salad from Sprouts for 2 weeks, I love it! I eat it rolled up in lettuce leaves and it is so filling. I had to eat more protein, I felt run down and it is helping. If you like chicken salad you have to try it. It is located by the hummus in the refrigerator section.

Belinda, great job getting your walk done early today too. How fun that your daughter is going to be a Yoga teacher!!! Exciting for you and family to have a personal yoga instructor.

BBL to read the posts for the day. Happy Saturday.

Today I did Ciffey Fit Raw Strength 2 Cardio Acceleration, 57 minutes, 230 calories, heart rate 118/146, 2,446 steps. I went lighter using 15,12,and 10# dumbbells. I also did the upper back foam rolling portion of the usual CDorner I use. I have cake and prep to do for tomorrows family day and birthdays. It rained last night so the lawn guy came later. I am waiting for him to get done so I can shower and get busy.

Belinda, nice job getting your walk in today.

Jolie, I have not been to Sprouts in quite awhile since we moved. I like when I find something easy to put together to eat. It sounds good. I just use organic Deli Turkey from Whole Foods with Primal Kitchen Chipotle mayonnaise. Lettuce wraps or Ezekial bread for my sandwiches. I need protein too. Great job on the walk this morning.

Today I got up really early and went for my walk outside, traveled 6 miles, time was 2 hours and burned 1011 calories. My FB said I climbed 95 stories of stairs, that is how many hills I climbed today. I feel fantastic today. Have a great Sunday everyone, Cheers!

Hi everyone,

We walked this morning. DD is visiting and practicing yoga class on us. She has to sent in a video with us doing the poses and her instructing it. I also did a short UB with Amy Nicoera Take 20 UB Blast Vol. 3. It was a good, old school upper body workout. I need to pull all her other dvd's out.

Jolie - that's a lot of walking. You go girl! I like having my personal yoga instructor. I always have lots of fun working out with DD. She is helping me with a lot of modifications for my knees. That's helping a lot.

Roselyn - great job on Chris workout today.

Diane - nice job as well. I am a vegan, I eat only vegetables and fruits. I only can eat so much. In Europa people don't drive themselves crazy of eggs or meat, lol. I bought some salads from Wegmans on Tuesday, it's already bad.

Good night!

Yesterday my son and I did a 12 mile bike ride around Rampart Reservoir. Such a great trail for Mountain biking. Some time in the forest, some time in the regrowth from the burn area, some boulder fields to navigate, etc. then ending with a 1/4 mile across the dam. It took us about 2 hr 24 minutes. I did have a small spill when my handlebar clipped a tree trunk and I overcompensated and went down. So I have a bruise and small scrape on my chin and a bruise on my left thigh were I hit the handle bar on the way down. Thankful it wasn't worse than that.

This morning I did CDorner's Cardio Kickboxing No Equipment workout from last Thursday. Really fun workout, I enjoyed it. Only one segment where she did squat thrusts, but I just did squat pulses. Great music in this one, too, 80's music and you just can't go wrong with that. Fun stuff!!

Workout was 39 minutes, burned 257 calories, did 3895 steps and HR was 122/167.

I also foamed rolled my back and arms a bit. Been tight again lately. I can tell I've been sitting in front of a computer all day again. :(

No time for personals this morning. Have a great day everyone!!

Hi everyone,

I did Caroline Girvan new Shoulder/Triceps and Chest workout. I also did her 15 min abs she recommended on the end. Had a great workout. I will follow her this week, the exercises are slow and controlled. We also walked this morning.

BBL

Today is my scheduled rest day and I am looking forward to it. It is going to be HOT today so I am happy I get to skip a workout.

Belinda, I love Caroline Girvan, her workouts are great. I need to try that workout too!

Debbie, nice job on the workout today. I love when they have 80's music, that is my era for sure. However, I am a true lover of early 70's music too! Sorry to hear that your muscles are sore.

Doreen, Wow on the spill on your mountain bike! Take care of yourself, and thank God you didn't get seriously hurt.

BBL to read the posts for the day.

Today I did CDorner Step #136, 70 minutes, Actual around 63 minutes as youtube cut out on me and I kept messing with it at 43 minutes, trying to get it to work and finally went through my blueray player> heart rate 137/179, 360 calories, 6,698 steps. Youtube cut out again when I wanted to do the foam roller worout. I just did it on my own since I have done it enough. My neck and traps hurt so bad this morning. Yesterday was a rest, but I think the pain is coming from all of the allergic coughing I have been doing right now. I cough so hard I can feel it in that area and my head bounces on my pillow. I wish I could get rid of that. I was standing and not at a computer most of the day yesterday. I have my 7 year old grandson here today and took him to Walmart with me. He starts school later this week. Fingers crossed the children get to get their education in class this year.
I will check back later. My grandson will here till after dinner. We have games to play :)

Doreen, mountain biking seems like it would be one of those workouts that you feel you really did have to put in a lot of effort in while doing it. Sorry you had a spill when you clipped the handlebar.

Belinda, nice work today. It always seems to me doing slow and controlled I am a lot less prone to injury. I bet you enjoyed doing the yoga with your daughter and doing the film with her. It is nice that you have her there to help you with those problem areas.

Debbie, I really enjoyed that workout, and did a different move than the squat thrust move as well. I was pleased there was only one segment like that. And I liked the music in it which always makes it fun.

Jolie, I love 70's music and will say it is some of my favorite. I missed part of the 80's as for some I got busy and my two oldest kept me busy as little ones, plus a big move to Texas for a short time and then to Oklahoma. So it seems a few years just went by without much in the way of music. My husband and I bought a whole set of 70's music once from I think Time Life or something and would listen to it and sing while we played pool in our game room. Funny, how things are altered. I gave a lot of my music to one of my grandson. Most of the time I just get in moods and pull up stuff on Prime Music and listen to it for fun.
We still have a tub of record albums and the little records, that I purchased new sleeves to put in as they were all loose in a box. Who, would have thought records would come into some kind of popularity. We do not have a record player though. My granddaughter bought hers over once and we listened to records for a couple of days and played games.
I think we are getting some rain this week. It was thundering earlier.

This morning I did RAW Intervals 4 and had a great workout. Love this workout a lot but I hate the music and it's almost too loud. But, I will do this workout many more times because it is a good one. And it is so fun.(I wrote this the last time I did the workout and I feel the same today. LOL!!)

This workout has 30 second intervals, used the step with one set of risers, 8 and 12# dumbbells. No boxing in this workout whatsoever.

Split/Squat Jacks
Power Curls:
12's
Repeat

Pendulums
Deadlift/Upright Rows
: 12's
Repeat

Icky Feet (love these)
Back Lunge w/One Arm Overhead Press
: 10#
Repeat other side

Lunge Cardio off Step
Side Lunge/Curls
Repeat

Squat Touch Downs
Plank Rows
Repeat

Heel Crossovers
Jacks/Skates

Repeat

REPEAT ALL - but she cuts back on lifting moves, only does them once

Skull Crushers/Situps: 8's (I don't know how she does this with 12's!)
Chest Flyes w/Leg Raise: 12's
Repeat

Workout was 45 minutes, burned 258 calories, did 2978 steps and HR was 116/154. This workout gets my HR up there and my FB actually showed that today. Everytime I looked at it I was above 125 and seen it as high as 151. So yay!!

Belinda - Glad to see you are lifting again, I hope you are doing ok with that. Are you still going to PT? When will that end?

Jolie - 80's music is my favorite although I do like some 70's music. The newer music today is not my favorite style but I do love music by Pink and Taylor Swift. Hope you kick butt today with your workout!

Diane - I wonder why your Youtube keeps dropping you like that? How frustrating that must be. I had hundreds of record albums at one time and then when I got married and moved them from my apartment to our house, we stored them in a shed outside because we were adding onto the house and really had no room for them during that time. Big mistake as ants made their home in the crates and actually chewed holes into my record albums. I was heartbroken. I replaced most of them with CD's but it just isn't the same. Oh well.

Doreen - So glad you are ok from you bike spill, that must have been scary.

Roselyn - Hope you are doing well.

Roxie - Where are you? Hope you are doing good, any sign of a new job yet?

Have great workouts everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.