Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for August 2021

Good morning,

Walk outside is done. I need to get ready for PT.

Debbie - I used very light weights. I am suppose to lift weights with light weights to strengthen my arms. I have PT today. Not sure how long I will have to go. I still can't put my arm behind my back. Just don't get it? Glad you had fun with your workout today.

I will be back later to catch up on personals.

Reactions: WD
I did CL 325 40/20 Low Impact Hiit this morning... it was so so. She kept messing up on her intervals and taking breaks in the wrong place - like she had just thrown together a list of exercises and couldn't read what she wrote down (or remember what she wrote meant) It just didn't flow like Cathe normally does. Not that it was a bad workout - I just wouldn't return to it as a go-to.

Today I did Cathe's 4 Day Split, Biceps, Triceps and Core. Great workout!!!! I forgot how great these workouts are, I will be doing the the other body parts later this week. The reason it is so good, is she is so slow and controlled, not like her current workouts where so rushes the exercises so fast, I guess to get your heart rate up but that leads to only injuries. I was supposed to walk on the TM as well but not today. We are having a severe heat wave and I cannot do it when it is this hot outside. My gym room is like a sauna so I brought my weights in the house and did my workout in the living room. Tomorrow I plan on getting up bright and early and get out for a great walk. I did not use my FB today since I did zero cardio. BTW, my arms are PUMPED! :)

Debbie, great workout again, you are killing it!!!! I lifted the same weights as Cathe did in this workout today but I will NOT be going any heavier for any reason, I do not want to get hurt again. I did go lighter weights on the seated Triceps Overhead Ext. because Cathe goes way too heavy on that exercise in my opinion.

Diane Sue, I do not have a record player, I just download the music or I listen to it on Youtube while I walk. I have a lot of the Time Life dvd sets too, I also buy them for my parents to listen too. My parents went to so many Elvis Presley concerts in Las Vagas back in the day, they love those old tunes. Also, they say Tony Bennet, Glen Campbell, Kenny Rogers and so on. Those are my favorite musicians as well. I am an old soul, and it takes me back to my childhood. Memories...

Belinda, way to go with the walk and good luck at PT today. It is too hot to walk here today.

Roselyn, great workout yesterday. I decided to use my older Cathe DVD's for a while and then I may do one Yvette workout per week and possibly Caroline Girvans workouts since they are so great. I love Yvette's Step with weight workouts because they really work my legs.

Doreen, bummer on the workout being broken up but at least you got in a great workout!

Have a wonderful day and I will be back later to read the other posts for the day.

Today I did CDorner Step and Strength #137 from yesterday, heart rate 134./171, 49 minutes, 249 calories, 3,635 steps. This was basic step moves with a lot of leg emphasis, each strength exercise was done for 1 minute and no repeats. I also did CDorner Full Body Stretch for sore muscles and stiff joints from today, 33 minutes, heart rate 83/110, 137 steps, 58 calories. I liked this as there was not a bunch of down dog and up dog moves. Just warm up moves with loosening chest and shoulder area and deeper stretches for lower body. Total time was 82 minutes, 307 calories, 3,772 steps.

Workout went like this
w/up
step cardio
strength
reverse lunge row 15# dbs
curl squat press 10# dbs
lunge side to side with curls 10# dbs
foot on step repeated knee up holding 1 12# db
step cardio
push up/knee ins option wall or on forearms. I just stood and alternated knee up
squat off step leg raise outholding12# db
dumbbell row to kickback 10# dbs
forearm plank leg lift up and cross over
step cardio
front raise 8's with off the step dips 1 leg
reverse lunge off step with a curl 8# dbs
side lateral/front raise I used 5's
Chris uses a bit heavier weights on most moves
cooldown stretch

Debbie, I like that Raw workout too. Kelly sometimes has great music and others it is just not inspiring. I don't know what was up with youtube. Once in awhile it will do that with Chris' workouts, but generally others had a problem too. I thought maybe because my grandson was using youtube as well, but he went to do something else and I turned that tv off and it still was a problem. The raw channel worked. So, it was youtube. Maybe I am being canceled LOL Seriously, it worked today. I am glad that I finished up before the power went out for a bit. It is raining out. That is terrible about your records. I bet you felt bad. Ours sat in the attic for years and when we cleared our attic at the other house we pulled them out and cleaned them all up and the singles I cleaned and put in the sleeves.

Belinda, I am glad your walk is done and hope PT goes well today.

Doreen, sorry the CL workout did not go well. There area few like that. Not many though.

Roselyn, nice work on chest and back workouts.

Jolie, nice work on 4 Day Split. I think the instructors speed things up more is because people spend so much time worrying about their calorie burn. It really is so much safer slower paced and careful.
We both had some of the same record albums when we got married. All of Creedence Clearwater. My husband loved Andy WIlliams and I had Glen Campbell and Kenny Rogers. I love the older music. My daughter took the Beatles albums and I always thought it was funny that she left the Paul McCartney. I think she gave them back later. It is fun to go back and listen to them. I still laugh at when I was a teenager and listening to a Glen Campbell album and my grandfather who was always very quiet(grandma did all of the talking) came out of his room and burst out in song. I still want to laugh at that.

Hi everyone,

Caroline Girvan BRUTAL LEG DAY - Dumbbell Leg Workout | Tempo Week Day 2 is done.

PT went well today. I have another appointment on Thursday.

Julie - it's cooler in the morning. I am liking it. I love 4DS and the slow and controlled. This is why I love Caroline's workout. I have done her workouts before.

Diane - great job with your workout today.

Roselyn - great job yesterday.

Doreen - I have done that one before but can't remember much expect burpees and kick throughs which I had a hard time with my knees.

I will be back in the morning.

This morning I did RAW Hi Low: Step and had an excellent workout for not wanting to workout at all. I woke up at 4 a.m. to an amber alert and then couldn't go back to sleep for my last half hour of time. I was so tired when I got up and just didn't feel like doing anything. But I'm glad I pushed myself and got it done. This is a fun, quick workout. You do the first half on the floor and the second half are the same moves but using the step. Fun stuff!

Workout was 39 minutes, burned 272 calories, did 3849 steps and HR was 130/163. I can't believe how high my heart rate was today, so weird. It was the same yesterday as well.

Belinda - Sorry you are still having trouble getting your arm behind your back, that is odd. When my rotator cuff is stiff I have that same problem. I hope eventually it will loosen up for you. Nice going on the leg workout. Love brutal leg workouts but I don't do them much anymore. LOL!!!

Doreen - That is unlike Cathe to mess up like that. I did a few of her workouts that were like that, I'm sure she was having an off day. Good job with the workout!

Jolie - I always liked the 4 day split workouts. How is your nephews girlfriend? Is that who was in the hospital who is sick due to the vaccination? How is she doing? I hope she is getting better. Wow on how hot it is where you are. We aren't too bad this week, just a bit humid with temps in the upper 80's.

Diane - How did you like Chris's Step and Strength? I was going to try it tomorrow, it looks fun. Good job with your workouts yesterday. Looks like Chris had issues with a tabata workout she was doing too. She put a short video up telling people that her feed dropped. Youtube must have been having issues yesterday or something. Yes, I felt horrible about my records. My room when I was a teenager was wall to wall record album covers. LOL! I'd take the records out and put them between paper and I taped the covers onto my wall. It was so cool, wish I had a picture of it. I probably do somewhere. Miss those days.

Roselyn - Great job with your workouts.

Hope you all have a great day! I have a zoom meeting in a few minutes. Joy...

Good morning,

Walk outside and Caroline Tempo Back + Biceps is done.

Debbie - thank you! It is odd about my arm. The PT told it can take a few weeks to heal. Eventually it has to go away. I will keep the weights very light which the PT wants me to do. At least, I get something in. Glad you had an excellent raw step workout this morning.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Today I went for a 2 hour walk outside, it is drizzling out and cooler but still humid but this weather was perfect for a long walk. Walk was 6 miles in the hills, heart rate was 138/177 and I burned 1,004 calories I kept walking around my neighborhood until I hit 1,000 calories, my neighbors think I am nuts to walk so much but I am in much better shape than any of them so I do what is right for me.

Remember the girl I told you about that was in the hospital because of the vaccination, well she is still there. Now my sister's family all has had Covid and all have gotten better after 3 weeks but her husband was air lifted to Loma Linda Trauma hospital with sever Covid symptoms as well as some clogged arteries on Monday. They miss diagnosed him, they thought he had Pneumonia since he was vaccinated but in reality he had Covid and they put him on an antibiotic and sent him home. He almost died 2 days ago, they missed his clogged artery and he had a heart attack yesterday. Thank God he was in the hospital! I just spoke to my dad and he had a stint put in and he should be better. It doesn't matter if you got vaccinated, you can still get Covid and it can be really bad. I did not get vaccinated and have been A OK thank goodness. They told him to get the booster shot and he said NO, the damn thing doesn't work anyway. This is just a cluster plain and simple. He was put on the drug that President Trump took and he is doing really well. I think that is the solution, it is the drug you can take once you get Covid that will save you not the vaccine.

Debbie, nice workout today and sorry you had to wake up so early today. I slept till 7 am because it was so dark out because of the rain clouds I had no idea it was that late. It felt great to get some extra sleep for once. I am so happy that your weather is cooling off for you!

Belinda, great job with Caroline Girvan's workouts, you are killing it!!!!!! Are your legs sore today?

Diane Sue, you are getting in some great workouts lately. The weather looks like it is going to be crazy this year, do you think you will get tornados? That would scare the crap out of me!!!

BBL to read the posts for the day.

Today I did CDorner Intermediate Step #138 that she did today, I had to wait for them to start it so I did Raw Get Up and Move which is a little over 4 minutes then went back to CDorner and did the step which was (46:42 min) Total time with the raw for the cardio was 51:51 minutes, 335 calories, heart rate 155/180, 5,323 steps. This was easy to follow and fun. The music was not great to me even though I recognized some of it, I would never pick it myself. I followed this with CDorner Mobility Stretch ad Home from February 2021, 30 minutes, heartrate 82/98, 52 calories, 33 steps. This had a lot of movement, but was done a bit slower than some of the mobility workouts which was fine with me. Total time was 81 minutes, 387 calories, 5,375 steps.

Belinda, nice work today on Carolyn Givens legs. I am glad PT went well today. I sort of keep hoping it does not cool down way to much. I do not look forward to another really bad winter. I was reading an article on science and climate last night and this morning. Trying to understand all of it. One scientist thinks that some are concentrating too much focus on cosmic rays and should be focusing more on electrical current. Anyway, it said something about a grand solar minimum some scientists predicted in the next 30 years. They had one in 1645 that lasted till 1715 and they called it after a guys name and said it was a Little ice age. I guess in 30 years I would be 99 so maybe I am okay. Science can be good and sometimes it is built on a few scientists that have not truly studied and just make up a consensus and agree on it. I don't know why I shared that :p Anyway, it just made me think about this last winter and what I was reading. Probably more than you really want to know .
Did your PT say what exactly was wrong with your arm? I have been checking out shoulder and arm area anatomy to pinpoint exactly where my areas are that are hurting. Sort of looks to be maybe in the long head and short head area since it does go down toward my elbow and is in the front of the shoulder. Then doing some research. Wondering if I need to find some workouts to do once in awhile that do not have me doing repetitive arm moves. Just thinking. Maybe I should use my spin bike and tread climber some.

Debbie, I really like that Raw workout and have chosen it quite a few times. The time seems to move fast doing it. I liked that Step and Strength workout. It seemed to hit my legs a lot more than upper, but then she had done an upper workout on Monday. My legs were a bit sore this morning as they were on fire with a couple of the last cardio rounds. I probably should have used my step with 1 riser on each side instead of 2 like she did. She did say you could do it lower or with no risers. I kind of wanted to check out the tabata no equipment workout. Too bad she did not get it to work on youtube. Did you have an update with your FItbit or something? It sounds more accurate. I remember that happening once in awhile when I used my Fitbit and then it would go back to it's usual lousy readings. So far my Garmin is not doing that and I am happy with it. It did an update yesterday. I was surprised as I had plugged it in and when I went to get it it was turning itself on and said the update finished.
I don't know why, but Youtube seems to keep having problems because Monday is when I had problems with the step workout that I did and getting anything to work. It was not internet, it was youtube. Who knows what their problem is.

Jolie, wow on the walk and 1000 calories. Way to go. Well most people do not understand us that like to workout anyway. So, they will be the ones that can hardly move when they get old. We have went to some of my husbands retirement group gatherings and boy are they all falling apart. I mean really falling apart. And they sit there and talk about all of their surgeries and who just passed away.
That is terrible about the covid and getting it with the vaccine. Which vaccine did they give to the girlfriend? Would like to know as my granddaughter will probably have to get one when she gets back into nursing school. My daughter says she is pretty sure that she already had covid though. The thing is, most doctors say we have better antibodies that have had the virus than those that get the vaccine. Then I think they are trying to make more money by doing the boosters. I heard on the news that they already have the boosters ready "just in case". The whole thing is politics and money IMO. My brother and his wife in Florida have covid. I keep checking on him, because he was thinking that he had pneumonia. They gave him a steroid and antibiotic. They are both not in good health at all.

I am beyond disgusted with our government. Enough said or I could go on all day.

I also feel like I'm gaining weight which is really bumming me out. I eat mostly vegan with some chocolate here and there. Not sure what's going on. Maybe I'm eating too much vegan food. I am not counting calories anymore and as soon as I stop doing that it seems I start gaining weight. I hate counting calories.

This morning I did CDorner's #136 - Step and Strength Cardio Workout w/Weights and had a great workout. Wow, that was hard and had a real burn factor in it. That girl is a machine, let me tell you. I used 12's, 10's, and 5's for this workout. I did most of the plank work but stopped early when my neck and shoulders started to burn or feel funny.

Workout was 50 minutes, burned 261 calories, did 3687 steps and HR was 111/147. It felt much higher than 147 at times that's for sure.

Belinda - Glad you are able to do lifting workouts using light weights. It's better than nothing. Good job on your workouts yesterday!

Jolie - Great job with your walk yesterday, holy cow, 1000 calories you burned!! Incredible. That is sad about the people you know who have had the vaccine and are sick. This should not be happening. Now dumbass Biden is mandating nursing homes to get vaccinated or he will withhold medicare and medicaid payments. Can he even do that? So now my DH is looking for another job - actually he has been because the owners of Brookdale properties are mandating the almighty shot. I hope he can find something soon. He has had several interviews so my fingers are crossed. I'm so worried it will beee the same with education and if I have to choose between the shot and my job I'm not sure what I will do. I don't want to leave here but I don't want that garbage in my body either. I hope it doesn't come to that.This all just makes me sick.

Diane - I might do that step workout tomorrow unless I find something from Kelly I want to do more. I might do a boxing workout. Nice job with your workouts yesterday. The workout I did this morning was a killer, my legs were burning big time. It was a great workout. I posted to Jolie about vaccine mandates so read that if you want. Unreal how all of this is happening. I can't believe I'd ever see all this chaos in my lifetime. I watched the interview with Trump and Hannity and wow, what a great interview. I cant believe all the stuff Biden has done to alter all the great Trump did. How disgraceful. :( And how can anyone look at what is going on and think it's all ok? How does that work????

Gotta go, have a great day everyone!

Good morning,

Walk outside and Jessica Smith Metabolism Bonus Strong Knee Rehab is done.

I have to an PT appointment, gotta run. BBL!

I have not started my workout yet. I think I may try the Interval workout Chris does today, but I am not sure. Probably not a good thing as I am getting a late start and indecisiveness will make it take longer. I guess I am procrastinating.

Belinda, nice job getting the workout in before heading to PT

Debbie, I feel for your husband. They had a guy on Fox last night that was on a waiting list for a liver transplant and they told him he had to get the vaccine or they would take him off the list as they would not do it without him being vaccinated. So his option is take the risk of the vaccine when he has health issues or take the risk of not getting the transplant. That is disgusting. I don't get all of these terrible decisions. It is almost like Biden wants to set us up for a takeover or something. I really cannot fathom these decisions and his taking off on trips or locking himself in his basement and refusal to answer legitimate questions. Elderly people with health conditions should not be forced to get vaccines as it could be risky in some situations. :mad:

I am right there with you Debbie, our Government makes me sick!!! It is against our Constitutional rights to force anyone to take the vaccine. Some boys I know that go to the University of San Diego to play football decline the vaccine due to religious reasons, they are not religious, and they do not have to get the vaccine but they do have to wear a Purple TShirt so everyone on campus knows they are not vaccinated. Can you believe that shit!!!! Well, they got the last laugh they said because all the kids that got vaccinated are sick again so what is the difference if you get it or not. It is just like the flu shot. My mom got the flu shot a few years ago and got the flu so bad she had to go to the hospital. WTF! At least there are long term studies on that vaccine.

Today I had a kick butt workout, it is so hot and humid today I had to walk on the TM. TM walk was 61 minutes, uphill incline at 6.5, traveled 3.2 miles, speed was 3.2 and I burned 586 calories. Next I did Cathe's 4 day split Shoulders and Core, I skipped the calves because walking uphill was enough for those pore things LOL! Total workout time was 1 hour 16 minutes and I burned 766 calories. I feel fantastic today, I slept like the dead last night after my workout yesterday. Heart rate was 133\170. I cannot believe I am saying this, but I have lost 20 pounds in the last 6 months. Yeah!!!!! I am finally at my fighting weight and it feels amazing. I am not longer having so much pain or joint problems and that makes me so happy. Yes, I have lost some muscle but I am ok with that because I just do not lift heavy anymore. My walking outside is what I was missing since I had moved and I am so happy to be back at it again. However I did lift the same weights that Cathe did in todays workout except for the upright rows, I lifted 10's and Cathe used 15's. That hurts my wrist and elbow so NO.

My brother in law is now home, and doing well. He said they are miss diagnosing people for Covid when in fact they do have Covid but it is not that bad, it is the underlying condition that is causing the real problem. They hid that in the statistics.

Debbie, great job on the workout today. I hope your husband finds a new job soon. That is just not right to force someone to take a vaccine.

Diane Sue, I hope you end up having a great workout today. I am not sure what vaccine everyone is getting, sorry.

Belinda, I hope you get in a good workout today.

BBL to read the posts for the day.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Box and Tone which is boxing with lower body non weighted toning moves. I have always like this and it is a quick workout so great to add to something else. 29 minutes, 189 calories, heart rate 154/185, 2,567 steps. Suggested weighted gloves or light dumbbells, but I did not use any weight and still got in a great workout. I then did CDorner Butt and Leg Workout as I guess the intervals are tomorrow. Funny as it says premiere, but it is filmed in the basement before the flooring change. Also she uses two latex loops together rather than the fabric ones, but she makes comment to someone about them using the fabric ones and that being fine. Anyway this was 58 minutes(51 actual)160 calories, heart rate 105/135, 1,521 steps. Since I used the Strength setting and did the pause for rests with it, it says actual work time was 47 minutes. That being said, when I do that and don't just let it run through the whole workout, I sometimes to forget to start and stop for rests. If I do that, I can see graphics of which body parts I worked. I just do it for the aspect of looking at the pictures LOL. Time was 88 minutes, 349 calories, 4,088 steps. I also did the CDorner foam roller for his and upper back, but did not count it.

CDOrner Butt and Thigh uses dumbbells first segment then standing band work for all but one movement then goes to light dumbbells with some on the floor and some standing 8#, finishes with a butt bonus which is a tabata with two moves done twice one side then twice on the other side. Chris uses 20's a lot for the weight portion at the start.
squats 15# dbs 17 reps
1 15# db slow pulse squat 30 reps
squat curtsy alternating sides 15# dbs
curtsy knee up 15# b 16 right and 16 left
reverse lunge 1 leg deadlift 15# dbs
plie stance heel lifts knees out 1 or 2 dubbells I used 12's
deadlift 15# dbs
walking lunge 15# dbs
rest
Band (I used the light fabric band , cant remember what the strength is on it)
side to side step moving forward and back
monster walks forward and back
side taps 4 ount left 4 count right
balance leg lift back
squat hop out in or step out
squat with knees pulsing out 3 ct and stand
floor bandwork bridge work leg up out indown
rest
8# db behind knee singles then up 1 down 3
remove band and do a stationary lunge leaning forward moving up and down from front leg
standing single leg squat on left leg right leg extend and stand
repeat all on the other side
rest
bonus booty is skater and curtsy hops 2 sets then work the other side
stretch

Jolie, the thing with all of this demand to get the vaccine is it is not approved and if something goes wrong we cannot do anything about it. It is very wrong. I heard that about hospitalizations and the covid virus. Like the thing about children in the hospital, but they don't mention rsv and underlying illnesses which is why they are there. That is pathetic making them wear purple shirts around campus for that. I got the flu shot before and got the flu. They said it wasn't the right strain. So, getting the flu shot is not a guarantee. I just have had several very severe cases so started getting the vaccine. I won't this year though if they decide to lace it with a booster. After that last flu I had a few weeks later I got pneumonia. Yes, they generally know what to do with flu and are usually working on something if they get one of the really bad strains. I still don't like them messing with dna as it seems like a dangerous thing to do and I loathe that they are using people as their guinea pigs.
My understanding so far is that the Johnson and Johnson has had more problems. Although I have heard some have problems when they go back for the second Mederma. My daughter who is a physician got the Mederma for work.
Great job on the workout and that is awesome that you lost 20 lbs. Last I looked I gained 4 ounces :confused: I don't get it. I eat till I have a stomachache most of the time. I even broke down this week and ate more beef, had ice cream a couple of times and I ate my birthday cake. Early birthday. Hard to believe I will be 70 next year.

Good morning,

Today I did Caroline Girvan Tempo Full Body workout. I also did Cathe's new Boss-Loops-Glutes-And-Core. The only thing I didn't like after the warm up Cathe already had the bands around her hips without saying anything and already moving around. I had to rewind and put on my loops. The transition wasn't great, IMO! Unless I was tired I missed something. There wasn't anything really new, still liked it. Glad I had booty bands already. Mine DVD's plus bands should be here today. My bands were tough.

I will be back after my appointment to catch up on personals.

So I had to get my blood drawn today for our Wellness program at work. When they do that, they take your oxygen reading, pulse and blood pressure. The lady was amazed at my results. My oxygen was at 100.1% - how is that even possible? My pulse was 49 bpm and she asked me if I worked out. They ask me this every year. LOL! And the best thing is my blood pressure is FINALLY down! I was 102/38!!! I contribute all this to my lifestyle. I contribute my blood pressure to vegan eating (or at least 95% vegan eating). I am so happy about this it makes me want to become fully vegan. Only bad thing was according to their scale, I gained 5#, but according my scale at home I've only gained 1#. I had my clothes and shoes on at work (obviously) so that could attribute for the 4 extra pounds. Either way, I am at 129# right now and I would like to lose at least 5#. Anyways, I'm very happy with these results. Now if I could only get these knots to stop. I have them again and it is so frustrating!!! Sitting is killing me.

This morning I walked on my treadmill, I do agree with Jolie on this - I think walking helps me keep my weight down. I have gotten away from it but I think I will try to incorporate it again for at least 20 minutes of my morning workout. We'll see. I am having so much fun with RAW and CDorner workouts, I don't have time to walk anymore. But I do know when I walk a lot on my treadmill, I do lose weight.

Workout was 46 minutes, burned 247 calories, went 2.18 miles, did 5311 steps and HR was106/120.

Diane - I can't believe that about the guy who needs the liver transplant. I can't believe these things are happening. We cannot do this for three more years, this country will be unrecognizable. I love Box and Tone, I need to do that one again. She has so many great workouts on her channel. I love them all. Great job with your workout yesterday!

Jolie - Wow on all that you said yesterday. WTF?? Who the hell makes people wear different shirts for something like not having been vaccinated? How is that even right? OMG. I just cannot believe that. Congrats on the 20# loss, that is awesome girlfriend! You are kicking butt, it's about time you see some results! You work hard so I'm glad you are losing weight finally!

Have a great weekend everyone! Need to get back to work. Hi to everyone else!!

I had a Orthodontist appointment. The first thing she said, you look like you lost a lot of weight. I told her yes I did :) She ask me what diet I was on. When I told her I went 100% vegan she said she should do it, lol. I am never hungry!!

Diane - serious? That is crazy about the guy needing a transplant. This is getting out of hand.

Debbie - fantastic on your blood tests and weight. I wouldn't worry about their scale being up a little you fully dressed. Maybe you just have some water weight? I doubt you gained weight on a vegan diet. I am still losing weight, I eat until I am full. Enjoy the chocolate! Thanks about your kind world. I am glad I am getting something in.

Julie - this vaccination situation is out of control. It's very scary! I don't understand how this all is legal. Congrats on the weight loss.

This morning I did CDoerner Intermediate Step. I guess she filmed and was going to play it back live?

Then I did a quick back workout. My elbow is bothering me again so I went light.

Belinda - Happy to hear you liked the new band workouts.

We moved my son into college. He has an entire weekend of activities before starting class on Monday. No a/c in his dorm so that is going to be tough for a couple weeks until it cools down here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.