Happy Birthday Cathe!!

Happy Birthday

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Catheee, happy birthday to you.....and many more........"

Hope you have a blessed day!!

Love ya,

yvonne

Happy Birthday Cathe! Hope your day is fun filled and you get to do whatever makes you happy! (like STS Cardio rehearsing! :p)

Here's wishing the best to you!

I hope my favorite Fitness Instructor has a great B-day!!!!

18.gif

Happy Birthday!!!

I think with all that STS Shock Cardio rehearsing you've been doing (not to mention the billion other things you do!), you've earned yourself some cake.

Hope you have a great day planned - you deserve it! :)

YOU ARE ALL A GIFT TO ME!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART EVERYONE! YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES ARE SO SPECIAL TO ME. I AM SO TOUCHED AND SO HAPPY TO BE SHARING MY BIRTHDAY WITH ALL OF YOU!!!! ((((HUGS))))) Cathe

Happy Birthday Cathe! I really hope you had a chance to do something fun today...can't wait to see you next week!!!

Hugs,
Sherry

Okay, so is July 20th some kind of magic or what?

The day they walked on the moon . . .

The day A-Jock sobered up in 1987 . . .

The day Shock Cardio rehearsals began . . .

AND . . .

*drum roll*

THE DAY OUR BELOVED CATHE WAS BORN!!!!!!!!

Cathe, in honor of your birthday and my sober-up day, AND to begin the train-up to Shock Cardio (which I'm already in Persistent Drool Mode over), I did the following mish-mosh tonight, which I humbly call Blast Your @$$ Off Step-Snort:

Rhythmic Step warm-up*
Body Max 2 power circuit step
I-Max 3 blast only premix
HSTA cardio only premix
LIC blast-only add-on

*I'm proud to report this was one of the times I got all the steps right. (There have been three.)

HAP-HAP-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Have a Devil Dog to celebrate!

A-Jock

A little late here too but I wanted to wish you an awesome birthday Cathe!!!

I originally came here to say thank you for my stength gains due to STS--I've upped the weights in other workouts now too and WOW can I tell a difference!!!--but I got to wish you a happy birthday too, yippee!!! :D

YOU ROCK Cathe!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.