Growing Mom's Check in Week of May 24th

Darn it! I didn't think that picture would leak out! I"m the blonde on the right laying completely on the floor. Which one are you? LOL

I must be the only freak on here because so far, I have enjoyed pregnancy. Probably because I wasn't very sick in the beginning but even during the all day nausea, I was seriously having doubts about having another in a few years.

Susan- I love Bradenton! It is so nice over on the west coast of FL! I live more towards the east coast, yes, Orlando but not near Disney. About 30 miles southeast of it, I think.

Priscilla- Coach Sean's voice is the ONLY thing that gets me going in the mornings. Oohh, that sounds nasty! ;) Don't tell DH!

Cee- Can't wait to see the pics!

Based on my really enormous breasts this week, I am the one in the front who is maybe 2% flesh and 98% silicone.

Ok so did I say I was enjoying this pregnancy? I had a headache/neckache earlier so I broke down and took Tylenol and was starting to feel good until my back just tightened up. I feel so uncomfortable right now. I can't imagine what it would feel like if I hadn't taken the Tylenol. I ran home on my lunch break and grabbed my heating pad and a pillow for my chair. It's just the strangest most uncomfortable feeling.... I wonder if I did too much walking/stretching the last few days..... Thanks for letting me complain. :)

Jen-I get that back tightening feeling too. Stretching really helps it. My main complain in the butt pain...20 more weeks to go!

Melanie-can you take ibuprofen while nurisng? I miss my advil!!!!

Precilla! Now THAT one is spread eagle all the way. LOL

Susan, I'm so glad I could make your day,...and so easily too.

No projectile vomiting,....just the run-of-the-mill vomiting in the gas station parking lot. I'm always praying that noone is watching me!!! When I vomit at work, I get one of two responses (1) Are you okay? (2) I'm staying the beep away from that girl,...she could be contagious! I have to tell you, it's difficult to be quiet when vomiting in a public bathroom!!!!!!!

Actually, I don't feel all the bad today. My energy is coming back,...and I'm unable to nap like I used too. I'm about 75%. My friend brought over dinner...stuffed meatballs. That's just soooo sweet.

I haven't convinced my DH to do laundry yet, and I"m starting to get a little beeped off about it!!! Urgh!!!

The list so far :)

PennStater/Allison - Sept. 20 (It's a boy!)
Dawncharlie/Dawn - Oct. 2 (It's a girl!)
Susank41/Susan - Oct. 16 (It's a girl!)
wendybdh/Wendy - Oct. 25
Sweetpea1/Jen - Nov. 9
Dragonfly/Cee - Nov. 15
luprisi/Priscilla - Dec. 5
melanalyus/Melanie - Dec 15 (twins!)
23jimbeam - Dec. 15

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.