GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Wednesday!

So, 2 straight nights of soccer so no wo's those days. Today, no soccer, so a 3 mile run and dog walk. First hot day, and boy was I feeling it.

Great wo's Belinda - I like that LM Combat wo. And Heidi - when you are getting them in.

Tomorrow is another soccer game, so no wo then. Enjoying every minute while I can 'cause it'll all be over soon. See ya . . . Friday?

Great job on your run!

The weather is starting to get better at last. :) Of course I do not like the heat either. LOL!

Morning!

Today's plan:

My 3 miler I didn't get in yesterday. I had to finish up my weight workout and head straight into work. I got home exhausted and that was that.

Off to do my run and abs.

Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

I went for a walk outside, it was almost to hot outside for a walk :( I will work my abs later.

Sherry - good job on your run and dog walk.

Hi Heidi :)

I will be back later.

WOW! I am checking in twice in one day. :)

Finshed my interval run (TM): 3.38 miles
walk 1 min
run 3 @6.0
walk 1 min
run 2 @6.0
Sprint 15 sec @7.0
walk 1 min

Repeat 5 times

Abs: STS Med Ball Abs. Used 8# KB

Belinda: Great job on you outdoor walk. :) What abs you doing today? Have fun!
It's better to get out early if doing run or walks for sure.

Sherry: What's the plan for you?

Hello to Allee!

Off to cook dinner early.
BBL
Heidi

Hi girls,

I walked this morning and I also did Pop Physique Iconic Physique: Butt & Thigh.

Heidi - fantastic job on your interval run today.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Afternoon! Happy Friday to you all!

I hope that you have a long weekend ahead. :)

This moring I did:
Lower Body Blast. Oh it was a blast alright. My legs were trembling after. LOL! Nice lower body mix.

Tomorrow will mainly be spent cooking dinner for my DH. His special dinner for his BD.

Workout Plan:
XT BT and a run.

Have a great Friday and weekend!

Heidi

Good afternoon,

Today I did Leslie Sansone - Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk = 68 min +XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit premix #6 Timesaver Floor Cardio - 22:00 min and XTrain Bic & Triceps Premix 09 Timesaver (Rounds 1-7) Chapters 115, 20 (37:16) ) I am fried:)

Heidi - happy birthday to your DH :) Have fun tomorrow. WTG, on your leg workout today.

Hallo Sherry - hope you have a great weekend.

That's it for me today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Good afternoon,

Today I did XTRAIN All OUT Low Impact HiiT # 13 Double Floor Cardio - 35:07 and XTRAIN Chest, Back & Shoulder Premix 04 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 4) + Core #1...42.40. I also did Physic 57 Thight & Seat Booster = 30 min. That one fried my lower body :) I hit "100" dvd's done today :p Off to the next 100!!

Sherry - good job on your run today. It's hot here too. Have fun with your company.

Hallo Heidi - have a great weekend.

I am done this week. I will take a nice stretch tomorrow. I am already planning next weeks workouts.

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday - dog walk early before it got hot, then ballet class
Today - dog walk, then 5 mile run.

Belinda - Yay for 100! How many more "100's" do you have? Second thought, don't answer that, 'cause then I'd have to count mine.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Trying to, but with a house full of people, seems to just make more work for me. And I still get to do the normal house things, too. Think I'll need a vacation when the holiday weekend is over. ;)

Afternoon!

I hope that you all had a good Memorial Day.

It rained here yesterday and today. Good thing I didn't plan on any cookouts. ;)

No workout Saturday and Sunday.

Today I started the week off right:

XT Biceps and Triceps. :) FRIED!

Sherry: Nice job on your run today! :) Also on yesterday's ballet class and walk.

Belinda: Wow! Nice job on your 6 miles on CCPP!

Hello to Allee!

Tomorrow is:
RWH - PH2 and Ab circuits no equipment abs. I am closing in on finishing this current Cathe rotation. :)

I may also start a new challenge from BR. "BodyRock Fat Burn Challenge 30 Days"v

Have a great evening ladies!
BBT
Heidi

Good morning!

Run done already on this fine morning - 2.75 miles! Never got to it yesterday, and working from home today, so made it a point to get it in early.

Heidi - Yay - almost done with a rotation! Feel the sense of accomplishment.

Belinda - Hope you enjoyed that very much deserved rest day.

Gotta go - work day is starting now. Have a good one!

Morning!

My workout plan is complete! :)

RWH Plyo #2
Ab circuits No Equipment

Nice sweaty workout this morning. I got it in early before the temps really climbed. It will be sticky humid and above 80 today. YUCK!
I hope that the AC is working at work today.

Sherry: Awesome job this morning on your early run. Great minds think alike right? :)

Thank you I am feeling good that I have finally made it to the end of a rotation. LOL! I get so distracted by other rotations.

Morning Belinda: I hope that you had a great relaxing day of rest yesterday. :)

Hello to Allee!

Have a great day ladies!

Oh Plan for tomorrow: Great Glutes

Heidi

Morning!

Just finished Great Glutes timesaver #4 (Standing portion only) PHEW! My glutes will be feeling this later!

Belinda: Nice job on your walk today! :)

Hello to Sherry and Allee! Make it a great one!

BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

I went for a 5 mile walk with DD this morning.

Heidi - good job this morning.

Sherry - have a great workout today.

I will be back later, I still have to do a DVD later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.