GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Amy Bento In The Ring is done. At combo 2, Amy's background exerciser instead of using a med ball she used a 8# DB, she was throwing that DB around like it was a ball, lol. I also used a DB but wasn't throwing my DB around :) Amy's choreography is very COMPLEX :eek: Once you got the hang of her choreography her workouts are a lot of fun. In the Ring was very easy to modify.

That's it for me today.

Happy Saturday!

Been a bit off schedule here the past few days. Work has been absolutely crazy. And the kids had some car trouble, so that was a bit of extra driving around. No workouts on Wed or Thurs, but on Fri I did make it to CF. Was planning on ballet today, but my ankle was a bit off when I tried a few things here at home, so decided not to push it.

Belinda - You are rockin' STS! One more week, right? Keep up the excellent work.

Lot's to do around the house today. Need to get rolling. Have a good one.

Good morning,

Amy Bento Ramble is done. I also did the heavy bag workout. It was a good workout without all that jumping.

Sherry - yes, I have one more week left with STS. Sorry about your kids car trouble. Gad you listen to your body. Rest your ankle.

That's it for me today. Have a great Saturday.

Happy Sunday! and Happy Father's Day!

DH requested that we all join him at CF today. Brutal workout - very metabolic. Love having the kids there with us.

Belinda - Sounds like a fun work. Do you have a heavy bag, too? We think about it, but haven't invested yet.

Enjoy your day!

Good morning,

Ended up taking a rest day yesterday.

STS Week 4 D34 + Barre workout is done.

Sherry - I always wanted a heavy bag, but really don't do heavy bag workouts often. For that reason, I never bought one.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Hi everyone,

Stepping Up with Season Zieger is done. Very fun but tough workout. This workout had real music :) Love the music. It also has a a few pre mixes on it. I will play around with Season this week.

Hope you all having a great workout today.

Happy Tuesday!

Monday - Had a report for work that was hot and needed to get out. Finished it at home, but no workout.
Tuesday - made it to CF with DH and DD. Killer workout that left everyone smoked! 800M run, 40 burpess, 50 deadlifts. 3 rounds or 30 minutes - whichever comes first. Only one who finished was the trainer, and he was just under the bell. the rest of the 15 people in class

Belinda you are doing great! I've always wanted a bag, too. On the wish list.

Totally worn out. Be back tomorrow.

Hi,

This morning I did STS M3 Week 4 D40. One more workout and I am done with STS.

Sherry - you been doing CF for awhile now. What results are you seeing? You are kicking but with all your workouts. Keep up the good job!

That's it for me today.

Good morning,

Did my last workout in STS M3 :) I did the Pyramid up/down rotation first. Than I did Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation. I started June 5, 2017 - June 22, 2018. By far this is the longest rotation I have ever done. Next I will take a recovery week or two. Not sure yet, what I will do next?

June 5, 2017 - June 22, 2018
STS Pyramid up/down rotation DONE
STS Pyramid up/down DONE
Do STS in its entirety DONE
Take one week off DONE
Do Gym Styles for one month DONE
Do the low impact series for two weeks DONE
Do Four Day Split for one month DONE
Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks DONE
Do STS Meso two DONE and Meso three DONE

Have a great Friday and workout everyone.

Happy Sunday!

The week continued to be absolutely crazy at work, so no workouts the rest of the week days.
Saturday I did make it to ballet, then crazy errands afterwards, including one dog to the vet for vaccines and getting my hair done.
Today - made it to CF. Great metabolic wo with weights - step-ups, cleans, squats, presses.

Belinda - Hip Hip Hooray! Excellent job sticking with STS for such a long period! You are so awesome!

As for CF results - definitely lifting heavier and recovering faster. Need to be consistent with getting there or working out at home to really see results. And clean up the diet, but that is always the case. Most folks say go 5-6 days/week to see best results. Make it as often as I can. Need to supplement at home when I can't.

Now on to the rest of the house chores. Until tomorrow.

Good morning,

Took a rest day yesterday. I decided to do a 21 Day Ultimate Tabata Yoga Challenge. You work 4 day's on 1 day off. Today I did Lession 1: Beautiful Booty Blast. I also did SBF Adv. Cardio Barre Fire D15 of 56 Day plan.

Sherry - thank you :) I am so glad I stuck with this rotation. It was fun, but now it's time to do something different. I am glad you getting stronger with CF. I am sure, they are pushing you to hard, lol. Keep up the good work. I hear you on the diet.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Happy Monday!

Tonight I wanted something short, intense and with weights, so did LM Pump & Burn. Just what I needed.

Belinda - You find the most awesome sounding rotations. Though Tabata and yoga in the same title is a bit concerning. And High Fives to you for finishing that very long rotation. Your dedication is amazing.

Until tomorrow.

I am typing this with a heavy heart and tears running down my face.. Brawler crossed the rainbow bridge :(

This morning my DH and I wanted to take Brawler for a short walk, Brawler was walking really funny/crossing his front paws. He had no strength in his front legs. We rushed Brawler to the Neurosurgeon he saw when he got diagnosed with DM 2.5 years ago :( when Brawler started too lose control in his back paws. The Neurosurgeon ran a few tests on Brawler/s body too see how fast the DM processed over the years. Brawler had no feelings in his left front paw or down his spine. The Neurosurgeon began to describe the advancement of the DM and when he did, he explained that the next evolution for the disease was for his lungs to begin to fail. Until now there had been no pain, but this would be extremely painful. My DH and I always agreed that we would do anything for Brawler, but we did not want him to suffer. At that point we called our kids and they dropped work and drove straight to the clinic. The Family discussed everything and decided that it was Brawlers time. The Doctor and his staff gave us all of the time and space we needed. When we were ready they helped us help Brawler. I cradled him in my Arms until he passed peacefully! I was so afraid of this moment, but I didn't wanted him to suffer or whatever was coming next. I can't stop crying. I miss him so much already.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.