GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning!

ARGH! Not getting much done these days.

So far this week:
Tues: Run interval 3 miles
Weds: Pyramid Bonus Combo WOW I am feeling this one today!

Today so far has been sending job quotes and catching up on emails. My internet has been acting up!

Sherry: Great job on your runs!

Belinda: Your new workouts for Step Across America sounds interesting. :) Great job on your workouts. I hope your Doc appt.
went well.

Yesterday after my WO I rushed out the get my Mom to her Doc. Went out to lunch and went shopping with her and her BF friend. ;) We had a great time.

For the past 10 days I have been caring for my Sons and DIL's kitties. This is a trip of 20 min back and forth to their place for me.
Lots of driving for sure!

After my time out with my Mom I had to go tend to the kitties again. One of them I couldn't FIND! I started to panic! I finally found her
inside the box spring mattress. LOL!

Came home to rest and head back out again at 11PM to get my Son from the airport. Home by 2am. I ended up crashing on the couch until my DH woke me at 4am.

Needless to say I am wiped! I think this calls for an easy day of just doing little things around the house.

Have a great Thursday ladies!
BBT
Heidi

Hi all!

Was able to get in a dog walk and 2 mile run this evening even though there was a soccer game - it was a home game, so that helped out.

Belinda - 3000 steps in 23 min? Wowza! That must be quite the wo. Was it a sweatfest?

Heidi - Good job getting in what you can when you can. When will everyone take as much care of us? I just wonder some time.

That's it for today. Tomorrow is a rest day, and we have something going on in the evening, so not sure I will stop by at all. but I will be here Saturday. Have a good one!

Good morning,

Malibu Step = 43 min (4428 steps:p) + Aspen Lower/Upper Body = 33 min. Not bad for a step count for a 43 min step workout, hah? I also use a 4" step high.

Sherry - not bad, hah? Love Jenny Ford's Step workouts :) All of her workouts a a sweatiest :)

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Morning!!!!

Back to getting it done!

Flex Train this morning. PHEW! Shaking now. ;)

Makig a poached egg with avocado. NO TOAST! Skipping the extra carbs and sugars unless I make my own bread.

Work as usual for this Friday. HAPPY FRIDAY!

Have an awesome day and workout!
Heidi

Hi all!

Was able to get in a dog walk and 2 mile run this evening even though there was a soccer game - it was a home game, so that helped out.

Belinda - 3000 steps in 23 min? Wowza! That must be quite the wo. Was it a sweatfest?

Heidi - Good job getting in what you can when you can. When will everyone take as much care of us? I just wonder some time.

That's it for today. Tomorrow is a rest day, and we have something going on in the evening, so not sure I will stop by at all. but I will be here Saturday. Have a good one!

?When will everyone take as much care of us? I just wonder some time.

LOL! I know right? ;)

Great job on your run!

Good morning,

Malibu Step = 43 min (4428 steps:p) + Aspen Lower/Upper Body = 33 min. Not bad for a step count for a 43 min step workout, hah? I also use a 4" step high.

Sherry - not bad, hah? Love Jenny Ford's Step workouts :) All of her workouts a a sweatiest :)

Have a great Friday, everyone.

AWESOME JOB on your steps! :)

Happy Saturday!

Busy day so far - ballet class, then dog walk and 4 mile run. Now to get my hair done, and maybe just collapse after that.

Great job both of you! Enjoy your day - sunny and warm here. Hope it is where you are, too!

Good evening,

This morning I did Statue of Liberty Step = 47 min (4081 steps)

Had a busy day today. I will be back and catch up on personals tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Good morning,

Sherry - rainy day here too. WTG, on ballet class, then dog walk and 4 mile run. How did your hair come out? Hope you like it.

Heidi - nicely done your workouts. Have a wonderful weekend.

I will be back later.

Happy Sunday!

WO's done - dog walk then 2 mile run. Now have the rest of the day to continue laundry, house/yard work and other assorted tasks. Hopefully someone makes it to the grocery store sometime today.

Belinda - Good job on your wo's. Hair turned out great, as it usually does with the same guy. Love it!

Gotta get moving on the to-do list. Have a good one!

Morning!

Saturday: house stuff and shopping
Sunday: Out to breakfast with my DH and then a trail hike. :)

Today:
XT AOLIH

Belinda: Nice job on your interesting step workouts!

Sherry: Any volunteers to do grocery shopping? ;) My biggest dread of the week. LOL!
Great job getting your workout in early.
I need a haircut!!!! Glad you have a reliable person and one that does a great job.

Off to shower and work.
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

I am done with XTrain Bic & Tricpes # 13 Timesaver (Rounds 4-9) + Core #1 (45:55), I also walked 3 miles.

Heidi - nice job as well :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Monday everyone.

Morning!

No workout for me yesterday. Quick house pick-up and off to work.

Today's plan:

XT chest, biceps and shoulders or at least I think that is what it is. ;)
Adding in a 3 miler too.

Belinda: Awesome job on your Combat workout yesterday! I don't have that series. :) is it good? Too hard and needs to be modified?

Sherry: Congratulations to your Daughter! Wow how time flies!!!

Hello to Allee! I hope that you are hanging in there!

Off to get it done!
Make it a good one!
BBL
Heidi

OH! My DH turned 59 yesterday! EEK! Speaking of time flying by!
We will go out Saturday for dinner with some friends.

Hi girls,

XTRAIN - Chest, Back & Shoulders: Premix 02 Chest/Back/Shoulders (No Resistance Tubing)...48.53 is done.

Heidi - yes, it's good :) I love those workouts, so much fun. I modify all my workouts and still get a good workout in. LM has a modifier in all of their workouts.

Hallo Sherry.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Happy Wednesday!

So, 2 straight nights of soccer so no wo's those days. Today, no soccer, so a 3 mile run and dog walk. First hot day, and boy was I feeling it.

Great wo's Belinda - I like that LM Combat wo. And Heidi - when you are getting them in.

Tomorrow is another soccer game, so no wo then. Enjoying every minute while I can 'cause it'll all be over soon. See ya . . . Friday?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.