GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope you all enjoyed your day!

Aside from the wonderful meals and people getting things done around here, was also able to get in dog walks, a 2 mile run, the LB Sculpt.

Relaxing the rest of the evening. Be back tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Morning!

Just finished: ICE LIS cardio 1

Beat today.

Yesterday was a busy run around day with my Mom. We never made it out to eat. LOL! We were looking for a special tall white vase to
match some smaller ones that she had. No Luck not even on Amazon or WayFair. It was a nice day other than the rain.

Sherry: Sounds like a wonderful Mother's day with your family. Great job on the run and LB WO.

Hello to Belinda: I hope you had a wonderful day as well yesterday.

Waving hello to Allee!

Off to shower and work. Make it a good Monday.

Heidi

OH! the weight is heading in the right direction. Down 3 so far. :)

Hi girls

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. My internet wasn't working, brrr..

Yesterday I Jenny Ford Aspen Lower/Upper body weights and I walked 5 miles. Today I did Jenny Ford Hawaii Step and 3 mile walk.

I already worked out this morning. I will be back later for personals.

Hello! Crazy day yesterday.

WO: RWH Back, shoulders and biceps and a 3 mile run.

My legs and butt are still SORE from Saturday!

Last night was a trip to the Airport to drop off my oldest Son and DIL. They are heading to Cabo Mexico. :)

Today:
SSOD bike Turn and Burn with Brooke: 3/1/15: 9 miles and core

Time for a shower and work.

Belinda: Great job on your WO with Jenny and walks!

Hey Sherry: How's it going? Looks like your time will be freed up soon. :) Congrats to your DD's team.

Hello to Allee!

Make it a good one!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

I did Leslie Swanson 5 mile advanced walk " 3 mile walk and Barefoot Cardio w/ Ellen Barnette.

Heidi, as always your workouts look amazing.

Sherry - congrats to your DD :) That's fantastic!

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

After a couple of crazy days, I got in a wo today - very easy 2 mile run, because I was struggling until I remember that I gave blood yesterday. Decreasing red blood cells really does affect O2 transport.

Thanks for the kudos to DD's team. They played the team tied for first last night, so as long as they win the last league game next week (which they should easily), they win their division. Very exciting for the seniors to go out on top.

Heidi - Great wo's when you got them in. Yeah on the weight! Vase - maybe Replacements? Otherwise, if Amazon nor E-bay don't have it . . .

Belinda - Kudos to you to re: wo's. I bet the scenery was beautiful on the Hawaii step. Glad you got your internet back.

Sorry so short. Gotta get through the next few weeks, then yes, my time will be much more my own.

Evening!

Workout for today:

Warm up with ICE boot camp
BR BC WK 3 DAY 5 24min
Interval run: 3 miles

This not sleeping and or waking up between 1-3am is getting my strength and stamina down. :/ I hope this ends soon!

Belinda: Great job on your workout!

I saw Cathe's newest program she is about to launch into. :) Will ck the link after...

Sherry: I don't think I could run after blood work. Nice job!
A very exciting time for your DD for sure! :)

Thank you for your comments on the weight and getting in some workouts in a row. :) It has been so super busy at work for too long. My strength
is low for sure. I really like mixing things up with either longer weight workout and run/bike or shorter BR Boot Camp 12-24 min workouts.

Hello to Allee! Great job on your workouts even if you dont get a chance to check in often.

Off to check on my Son and Wife's kitty's while they are away in Mexico. :)

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Hi all!

Last night DD was supposed to have a soccer game, but there were thrunder storms so it got delayed and delayed until finally cancelled. Why they couldn't figure that out sooner, but anyway . . . no lworkout.

Today - 2 mile easy run that was better than Wed's. Yay!

Belinda - Good job on your wo's. How's the hair?

Heidi - Good job with today's wo. Hope your sleep schedule comes back soon.

Gotta sort through soccer photos for the rest of the evening. I will definitely be taking breaks and getting out of this chair periodically. Be back tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

I waked today.

Sherry - my hair tuned out great. Love my hair dresser :) Why didn't they cancel sooner? Glad you got some rest.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. Good night.

ood morning,

Quick check in, my workout is done. I will post later what I did, need to shower and get ready for a doc appointment.

Have a great Monday, everyone. BBL!

Back to report my workout : today I did JF Montana Step & Weights + Tetons Abs and Core. I also did XTrain Lower Body.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day.

Happy Monday!

Catching up:
Sat - went to ballet, run a bunch of errands, was tired so took a nap, then woke up with a horrible headache - where'd that come from
Sun - headache gone, so getting in errands and house stuff plus 2 mile run before going out to dinner for DS's b-day
Mon - cake for breakfast to celebrate DS's b-day, then soccer game with DD this evening, hence why we went to dinner last night

Belinda - Great wo's. You have a lot of variety for step dvd's. As for the game the other night - I guess they weren't sure how long the lightening would last - they'll play through pouring rain but not lightening.

Head's up - it'll be hit or miss for me on a daily basis over the next couple of weeks. Crazy here as the school year is winding down.

That's it for today. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

I did Mt. Rushmore Step= 24 min and CRUNCH Yoga Sculpt = 40 min. That's it for me today.

Sherry - yes, I do :) I need lots of variety of workouts, keeps me from getting bored. Check in when you can, I understand :)

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hi all!

3 mile run tonight plus dog walk and TBStretch - short but does the job.

Belinda - I love the names of the wo's on the Step Across America dvd. Is it as scenic as it sounds?

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Good morning,

I am done with JF Aspen Step Aerobics + Aspen Lower/Upper Body.

I have another doc appointment today, need to shower and get ready. I will try to be back later for personals. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Sherry - I was lucky to receive a preview copy of Step Across America to test the workouts :p In my opinion this is so far her best program.

Happy Wednesday!

WO done - dog walk then easy 3 mile run.

Belinda - I may need to check those out - D2 looks as good as D1 by your list - but sometime in the not so near future. Need to hold off buying more until I get through what we already have.

That's it for today. Hope it was a good one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.