GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning! Happy Friday to you all!

Morning! Workout Done!
Warm-up ICE BC
BR BC Week 2 Day 3
BR Abs Burn-out #2
Run: Interval with sprints.
Cool down and stretch with ICE BC

Been busy with work weds and thurs so no workouts to report. Exhausted!
Got back to it today however!

Sherry: Great job on your run interval and RKS WO!

Belinda: You must be all stretched out nicely. :) Great job on the Yoga.

Hello To Allee!

Work Time Have a great one!

Hi everyone,

No workout for me today :) Taking a rest day.

Heidi - nice job as usually.

Sherry - good job yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Happy Friday!

WO done! Dog walk, RKS #2, run intervals. Two days in a row - woo hoo!

DS home for the weekend, and has most of his dorm room in the living room. He's about halfway thru finals, then home for summer next week. Time is going so fast.

Heidi - Great wo's today! get them in when you can.

Belinda - Hope you enjoyed your well deserved rest day. You've been working hard.

Relaxing for the rest of the evening 'cuase our to do list for the weekend keeps growing - will need the energy. Be back tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

Today I did Michelle Olson Perfect legs, glutes and abs. Perfect gluten and abs is divided into 2 lower body toning segments. I did both. The ab on both were tough.

Sherry - woo hoo! Good job yesterday. I did enjoy my rest day. Went shopping :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi all!

WO done earlier today - went to ballet class, then dog walk and RKS #3 - feeling the core work in this one as we've been doing yard work.

Belinda - Looks like we both worked the abs/core today! You feeling it?

Waving Hi to others. Now, back outside. Have a good one.

Happy Sunday!

Got a lot of yard work done today, plus laundry and groceries - and still fit in my wo's - dog walk, RKS #4 and sprint intervals. #4 really kicked my butt - it was a 10 min time challenge to do as many circuits as you can. The people in the recording all did more than me, but that's something to work up to.

Hope you all got things checked off your lists, too! Back at it tomorrow.

Hallo everyone,

Took a walk this morning and did Jenny Ford step today.

Sherry - nice job on all your workouts. I had great intentions to work out yesterday, for some reason my deck called my name. It was beautiful outside.

I will be back later.

Morning! Super busy these days. :/

Monday:
BR BC Beginner Day 1 as a warm up
BR BC Wk 2 day 4
BR legs burn out

Tues nothing

This morning:
RWH chest only
BR BC wk 2 day 5
BR burn out legs

Oh my legs are on fire! Have many trips up and down stairs at work to do with heavy boxes. Argh I may be needing a wheelchair tomorrow. LOL!

Have to fly! I hope that you all are doing well with your workouts and eating clean.

Make it a GREAT ONE!

BBS
Heidi

ey girls,

Today I did XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit = 38:56 min and Bob Harper The Biggest Loser: Power Walk = 4 miles. I forgot to charge my fitbit this morning, didn't give me any steps on XTrain AOLM this morning. I had to add another workout to get my steps, lol.

Heidi - your workouts look amazing. Good job, girl.

I will be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hi all!

So, no wo since Sunday. Soccer games across town the other days, then moved DS home from school this evening. Another soccer game tomorrow night, but it's a home game, so hopefully I can get something in.

Belinda - I bet that deck was calling you. :D Which Fitbit do you have? How often does it need to be charged? Thinking about getting one.

Heidi - Admit it, you loved that leg burn! ;)

Worn out. Good night.

Hi girls,

Yoga Body Makeover Series : D1:3. Core Power and XTrain Bi & Tric premix 1 is done.

Sherry - I have a Fitbit Flex. Bought mine in Costco. Saw them half price on Groupon, HINT :) Depends on how often you check your steps on your phone? I usually have to charge mine every 2 - 3 day's.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hi all!

So, no wo since Sunday. Soccer games across town the other days, then moved DS home from school this evening. Another soccer game tomorrow night, but it's a home game, so hopefully I can get something in.

Belinda - I bet that deck was calling you. :D Which Fitbit do you have? How often does it need to be charged? Thinking about getting one.

Heidi - Admit it, you loved that leg burn! ;)

Worn out. Good night.

Your days have been very busy lately.

Yup you better believe how my legs just loved the DOMS after. LOL! :)

Belinda Nice job on your workouts!

Sherry: I have an UP band and it only needs charging once a week. It connects to my phone wirelessly too.

WO yesterday:
RWH Warm up and Chest only
BR BC wk 2 day 5
BR leg burn out. OOPH!
stretch from RWH Chest

Today was a brisk hilly 3.63 mile walk around my neighborhood. Really feeling my legs now!

Also have some good chest DOMS going on too.

Hello to Allee!

Off to do more laundry. I am home today from work. YEAH! Need this break for sure.

Have a great Thursday!
Heidi

LOL! I had to come back to see if I had actually hit enter after writing all of this.

Hi all!

Finally, I get to work out! No running around with the kids today, so dog walk, RKS #5, 2 mile easy run, and TBS for stretch.

You've both given me some gadgets to check into.

Short post, 'cause it's late. Be back tomorrow.

Morning! .... then again it is now 1:37PM! LOL!

Just finished:

RWH back: Used as warm up
BR boot camp wk 3 day 2. Wow! Sweaty mess!

Yeah Sherry on your workouts! :)

Belinda: Nice job on PP Saturday (early) walk! :) Nice step and walk today.

I started the CC PP program and got totally depressed listening to Jim's accident. Reminded too much of my Sis and her husband. He died at the crash site. She had a very long recovery after and then got breast cancer a year later. She passed on Mother's Day May 11, 2014. With Mother's Day coming up it will be a very difficult for my Mom as well.

I will aim for getting it in on Monday.

Tomorrow early we are heading to the airport to see my DD off. She is moving to the West Indies. :/ Having a very tough time now as you can see why....

Great job ladies on keeping up with your workouts.

BBS
Heidi

Good evening,

I did my workout this morning, just getting around to post. I did Jenny Ford Step & Weights and 4. Lower Body Power yoga.

Sherry - nice job yesterday.

Heidi -good job today.

Good night, everyone.

Last edited:
Hi all!

Saturday - ballet class and dog walk
Sunday - dog walk, then 2 mile easy run

Heidi - Yes! You do have a lot going on. Good job getting in some workouts. I'm sure you will miss your daughter but look forward to visiting her.

Belinda - Nice choice of workouts yesterday. What are your plans today? Seeing more workouts "done" on your list - keep it up! :D

Off to get all those house things done around here. Have a good one.

Good evening,

Today I did Yoga Body Makeover Series : Power Seat Yoga and On the Ball Yoga (Bonus) = 60 min. I forgot how amazing Yoga on the Ball was. I feel all stretched out today. I also did Leslie Swanson 5 mile Challenge walk.

This morning DH and I cleaned out the garage a little more. My car is full with bags of cloth and ready for Goodwill tomorrow:)

Sherry - do you take ballet classes or you do them at home? Nice job with your workouts.

Hallo Heidi !

Good night, ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.