GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Good morning,

Today I did : Tracie Long Leaning Out : Lift = 20 min (this one had no warm up or cool down :() + Jessica Smith 10 Pounds Down Cardio ABS : Concentrated Abs = 26 min + Karen Voight Pure & Simple Stretch - Standing Stretch = 10 min.

Sherry - good job on your run yesterday. Running is tough on the body. Keep rolling and icing. My library has nothing.

Allee - I hope March is better one for you. Hang in there, my friend :)

Hallo Heidi :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Awesome Belinda! I love Jessica Smith workouts too. :)

Can't decide with one I want to start next week? Maybe I mix them all up in no oder? Or should I go through each dvd/sets? That should be an interesting mix? Mmmmm.........? What do you think?

Supreme 90 Day
JNL Fusion
MET-Rx 180
CXT
LesMills Combat
LesMills Pump
Hip Hop Abs
Rocking Body
Brazil Butt Lift
Debbie Sieber Slim Series
Debbie Sieber Slim in 6
Body Gospel
Kathy Smith Project You
Body Beast
PiYo
P90X3
21 Day Fix
21 Day Fix Extreme
Turbo Jam
Turbo Jam Fat Burning Elite
Turbo Jam Get on the Ball
Turbo Fire

oh nice....
I have turbo jam and turbo fire. hehe maybe i will do just that. thanks belinda

Morning!

Happy Hump Day! :)

Just finished my WO.
ICE To the mat. I used the pink bands for this. My back is still tender so I am being very careful. The stretching between exercises was just
perfect. I really did like this one and I am not a big fan of floor leg workouts.

Yesterday:
ICE Low impact sweat cardio 2 with abs 2. I spent the day at home cooking and cleaning this and that.

I am sticking to a meal plan....well sort of with minor tweeks due to lack of ingredients. I have work today so will go shopping after.

Ok so this week I managed 3 days in a row! YEAH! :)

Sherry: Great job on your workouts! Good move on stopping the run early and doing some stretching out with roller work.

Belinda: I bet you are sore from all those workouts! I don't know how you do it. ;) Nice job!

Allee: Sorry you have the blues lately. I really do think that exercising helps release stress and low moods. Even getting in a walk outside helps.
I hope that you feel better soon.

OK off to shower and the rest of my day.
Have a great one!
Heidi

Thanks Heidi! :)

Hello All,

Today was just a casual walk. My mood seems a little better.

Thank you all for all the sweet words. I understand exercise helps with stress but my mood is so bad that I cant event think. :(

Hello Sherry: How are you? Hope all is good.

Hi all!

Tonight took the dog for a precarious icy, slippery walk - didn't think it would be that bad when we started out, then EBE2 Weighted Glutes - mix of standing and floor work to focus on the glutes - kept the weights light so I can run tomorrow, so I'll let you know tomorrow how it really was.

Allee - so sorry about the blues. (((hugs))) Remember, exercise helps combat that.

Belinda - great mix of wo's today. I have no idea which to suggest next - you do have quite the collection - you definitely don't need to get any from the library. Could almost start a lending library yourself! ;)

Heidi - Good job on your wo's the past couple of days. Meal plan? Well, tonight I was wanting chicken pot pie. Then DS decided he wanted ice cream, and HD happens to be on sale at the corner Rite Aid for half price this week . . . so, ain't doing so hot on the meal plan today. No where near the 80%.

That's it for today - exhausted. Hope you had a good one. Back at it tomorrow.

Good morning,

I did Les Mills Combat Combat 60 Extreme Cardio Fighter. I LOVED IT! Thanks Diane Sue for the recommendation. OMG, the workout and music was fantastic. I didn't expected to do push ups and abs workout on the end :) I don't think I ever done a push ups or the ab workout like this one. Very unique! I can't believe I never done that one before :( So much fun.

Sherry - ROFLMAO, I sure could start a lending library :p I have more than enough dvd's. I have so many, I forget what I already have :( You are so brave walking on ice. How did your LB workout go?

Allee - glad the walk helped. Keep walking, it's fun. Have fun with TF and TJ, both sets are a lot of fun.

Heidi - I am sore from all those workouts, lol. Once the weather gets warmer, I will shorten my workouts. Good job on your workouts and meal plan. Do you follow any particular meal plan? I am back to following 21 DF.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

First, to report that very little DOMS from last night's glute work, so next time I'll go heavier. No problems with tonight's wo's p snowy dog walk (yep, more white stuff but very light), 4.5 mile run (no ITB issues - yay!) and STS Ex Stretch. Sense of accomplishment!

Allee - Glad you got something in. Every little bit helps.

Belinda - I really do like the LMC wo's - but I really like kickboxing. I find it does wonders to help keep my hips loose for running.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Hope you had a good one. Plan on another one tomorrow!

Morning! Happy Friday to you all!

Just finished my WO: ICE Metabolic :)

Yesterday was a rest day. I spent the day at home cooking.

Today it's back to the ole' grind at work.

My Son (20) left for his drivers test this morning. EEK! It started snowing and my other Son called to warn me of the travel conditions and that they were very poor on the highway. Many accidents! I am hopeful my Son made it OK. :/

Sherry: Awesome job on your workout and needing to go heavier. :)

Belinda: Wow your Les Mills WO sounds great! :) Great job! I am with you being sore. I took yesterday off for my legs were feeling Wednesday
ICE To the Mat WO. :) All good and really enjoyed it.

I am following: Buzzfeed.com The Clean Eating Challenge. :) Modified due to missing some of the ingredients. Some I just don't have in my stores.. I like the food so far.

For dinner for the rest of the family: Smitten Kitchens's Mushroom Marsala Pasta Bake with a salad. Everyone liked it. Saved to my dinner list. :)

Allee: So glad that your starting to get in some WO's. Keep it up and maybe ask a friend to join you too. :) Having something to look forward to helps.

Well I better get moving!
Have a great Friday and workout.
Heidi

Happy Friday!

Decided to spin not rest - XTrain Ride tonight. Looking forward to warmer temps next week and getting outside!

Heidi - Great wo today! Also, good job on the clean eating. I'll need to check that out for recipe ideas. I'll eat more salads once it's warmer, so that will make it easier here. And did your son pass his test? Hopefully it wasn't too bad with the weather conditions.

Waving Hi to Belinda and Allee!

Quick post because we'll soon have a house full of teenagers. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday :( Yesterday I got a new refrigerator delivered, it was a nightmare :( The delivery guys were so rude :( I put in a complain with their company. I usually don't do that, but they were out of control. After they left I went grocery shopping.

Yesterday I ended up doing Barre 3, haven't done barre workout in month. I still have a few month left on my streaming. I will make use of it as much as I can.

Sherry - great job on your workout yesterday.

Heidi - I will do ICE Metabolic today. Good job yesterday.

I will be back later. Have a great weekend.

Happy Friday!

Decided to spin not rest - XTrain Ride tonight. Looking forward to warmer temps next week and getting outside!

Heidi - Great wo today! Also, good job on the clean eating. I'll need to check that out for recipe ideas. I'll eat more salads once it's warmer, so that will make it easier here. And did your son pass his test? Hopefully it wasn't too bad with the weather conditions.

Waving Hi to Belinda and Allee!

Quick post because we'll soon have a house full of teenagers. Hope you had a good one.

Sherry: Nice job on your spin WO! :) I am sooo looking foward to warming temps too.
Well as far as the test for my Sons license...the roads were covered with snow and that was that. New test time will be set.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday :( Yesterday I got a new refrigerator delivered, it was a nightmare :( The delivery guys were so rude :( I put in a complain with their company. I usually don't do that, but they were out of control. After they left I went grocery shopping.

Yesterday I ended up doing Barre 3, haven't done barre workout in month. I still have a few month left on my streaming. I will make use of it as much as I can.

Sherry - great job on your workout yesterday.

Heidi - I will do ICE Metabolic today. Good job yesterday.

I will be back later. Have a great weekend.

Belinda: Great job on your workout.

It's probably good that you put in a complaint. Sometimes it is needed! Sorry for the added stress for the delivery on your fridge. I hope it
is nice and works great. :)

Afternoon!

No workout yet....

I have dinner in the crock-pot at least.

It is sunny but still very cold outside. :/ When are we getting a warm up???? ;)

Plan for today: ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox

Have a great one!

Heidi

Hallo ladies,

I did ICE Metabolic MishMosh Premixes: Scrambled #3 Mixes all 3 Muscle Meltdown - Chest rounds throughout the workout. - 63:18

Thank you and good job on the dinner in the crock pot. I am lazy today, lol.

Maybe I will go for a nice walk later? Like I said, I am lazy today. BBL!

Hi all!

Getting around to posting that i went to ballet class this morning and took the dog for a walk when i got home.

Heidi - good job getting dinner going in the crock pot. Get that wo done yet?

Belinda - nice job continuing through your dvds'. No need for the delivery guys to be rude - I agree you should put in a complaint. hope you didn't get a new one 'cause the old one broke.

Waving Hi to Allee - hopefully you get a chance to get in a wo today.

Now off to run some errands.

Good morning,

I will do a stretch today.

This is the rotation I came up with for the next 3 weeks: As far as the cardio goes, I will mix in Less Mill Combat, Rock'n & Sock'n, Turbo Fire and XTrain All Out Low Impact HiiT

Week 1 :
D1 - XTrain Bic +Triceps premix #11 = 49 min
D2 - Cardio
D3 - ICE Metabolic TB MishMosh Double #1 = 85 min
D4 - Cardio
D5 - XTrain CBS premix #11 = 77 min
D6 - Cardio
D7 - stretch/or rest day

Week 2:
D1 - Cardio
D2 - Slow & Heavy Chest &Back = 59 min
D3 - Cardio
D4 - S & H Legs & Shoulders = 67 min
D5 - Cardio
D6 - S&H Triceps & Bic = 60 min
D7 - stretch/ or rest day

Week 3:
D1 - XTrain CBS premix #1 = 51 min
D2 - Cardio
D3 - XTrain Biceps & Triceps premix #2 = 58 min
D4 - Cardio
D5 - ICE Metabolic TB MishMosh Scrambled #4 = 58 min
D6 - Cardio
D 7 - stretch/ rest

Sherry - thank you and we did about the delivery :) How did you like the ballet? Good job yesterday.

Hi Heidi and Allee.

I will be back later to report what I did. Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Morning!

This weekend was a bust for any workouts. :/

This morning was another story...

ICE BOOT CAMP is completed!

Now for a shower and off to my typical busy Monday.

Belinda: Great rotation ahead for you!

Sherry: No workouts... ;/ Great job on your Ballet class and doggie walks. :)

We watched a show: Forks over Knives and now my DH wants to go vegetarian. :) Well that one is easy for me....
Dinner last night: Indian Eggplant Bhurtha from allrecipes. I added brown rice to go with it.

Hello to Allee!

Off I get!
Have a great one!
Heidi

Hi ladies,

I am done with XTrain Bic +Triceps premix #11 = 49 min :)

Diane Sue - I am sorry about the stress fracture. Some of those exercises don't look safe. Be careful, girl. Sounds like you have the same refrigerator :) Mmm…need to tell my DH about special single surge protector? Thanks for the tip!

Heidi - wtg, getting your workout in this morning. Tough workout!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Happy Monday!

Apparently I forgot to post that I did a 7 mile run yesterday. Ramping up the distance slowly, but still a long way to go.

Today was sunshine, temp in the 50's, so dog walk was a most. And there was major snow melt, so picking up after the dog was also a must (ok, maybe that was TMI). Also did KW Cardio for a quick 30 min wo.

Belinda - your rotation looks great! That should be a fun one to do! Why 3 weeks though? That's just a strange # to me.

Heidi - Yay! A WO today, and that one gets you sweaty! Seen that movie, too - and yep, everyone wants to go vegetarian afterwards. We're closer, but do still like meat.

Waving Hi to Allee!

Dinner's ready - chicken and broccoli - basic but clean. Hope you had a good one and see ya tomorrow.

Sherry - good job on your 7 miler yesterday and today's workouts. It's getting warmer here too. Well, I only had time to write down 3 weeks, LOL! I am still working on week 4 and so on :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.