GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning! Happy Wednesday!

Finally a workout this week!

ICE Timesaver #6 from LIS.

I was suppose to do Basic #2 WO but I really don't have the energy today. Sleep Monday night was terrible!
Up and down shutting off the alarm for the fire alarm system. The power kept going on and off which messes up the alarm. ARGH!

Sherry: Nice job on your run. Work has been crazy for me lately. Early morning meeting and then work yesterday. I am with ya on the
warmer days ahead. It was in the 50's but raining yesterday but I will take it over the -20 something! :)

Belinda: You are really knocking out those workouts lately! Nice job! :)

Alee: How are you doing? Any new rotation plans? I have a plan but work is getting the best of me lately. :/

Dinners have been made ahead at least which helps with the running around and starving when I walk through the door. No excuses to grab junk food when there is good food waiting. :)

Off to get ready for the day. Have a great one!
BBT
Heidi

Tomorrow is ICE CLB Basic premix #2

Good morning,

I did Muscle Endurance = 67 min and Jessica Smith Walk On:- Barefoot Fusion Walk = 30 min.

Heidi - nice job on ICE Timesaver #6 from LIS. You got a workout in today, that is what count:) Hope you get a good night sleep tonight.

Sherry - wtg, on your 4 miler yesterday. I miss running, but my knees feel so much better since I stopped high impact :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Good morning,

I did Muscle Endurance = 67 min and Jessica Smith Walk On:- Barefoot Fusion Walk = 30 min.

Heidi - nice job on ICE Timesaver #6 from LIS. You got a workout in today, that is what count:) Hope you get a good night sleep tonight.

Sherry - wtg, on your 4 miler yesterday. I miss running, but my knees feel so much better since I stopped high impact :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

GREAT JOB BELINDA! Thanks too. I was just looking at the schedule in the ICE Manual and it called for exactly what I did today.
The workout manager has a glitch for this rotation I think. ;) So I guess I will just follow the rotation as written in the manual.

I hope to get a great nights rest for sure! I really need one.

Hello to Sherry and Allee!

Heidi

Heidi - good for you for picking the right workout :) WTG, on your workout. I also noticed a lot of glitches in the WM, especially the premixes. Sweet dreams!!!

Good morning,

I just finished KCM 30 Min to Fitness Kickboxing: Premix: Knock - Out Mix= 53 min +ICE Rock'n Sock'n KB Timesaver premix #7: Blast Only: After the Warm Up you will do only the "Blast" segments from the main workout. - 22:00 min.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Belinda: Way to go on your workout today! :)

I am soooo sore! However I did not give in and did my planned workout just the same.

ICE Chiseled Lower Body premix Basic #2. My legs were noodles coming up from the basement after. At work it was slow going up and
down the stairs. EEK! I am in for it tomorrow!

My plan for tomorrow is to loosen up with a bike workout and a good stretch. Then to a busy work day. So glad that it is Friday tomorrow!

Sherry: How's it going today?

Allee: Hope your hanging in there.

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Oh DH is making his pizza this evening. ;/ Glad I have premade some meals ahead!

Heidi - WTG, on your workout today. I still haven't done that workout, need to give it a try soon. Must be a good workout since your legs are sore :) Have fun with your bike ride tomorrow, should loosen your legs and a good stretch :)

Hallo Sherry - what did you do today?

Good night, ladies.

Hi all!

Yesterday work was crazy - had to stay later than usual to get things done, then went straight to a soccer parent meeting. When I finally got home, I was worn out.

Today - stuck to the running plan and did dog walk (outside), 4 miles (tm) and STS Stretch.

Belinda and Heidi - great wo's! I still haven't done the ICE Chiseled LB, but I do need to work it in. Prioritizing the running, but still need to be getting in the LB work to prevent injury.

That's it for today. Hope you had a good one.

Morning!

Sherry: Great job on getting in your run! Those busy days really get you exhausted for sure.

I did my WO as planned.

SSOD 12/19/14 30 7 miles with a stretch at the end.
then SSOD ab attack: 10/17/12 PHEW! I will be feeling this one!

Belinda: What's the plan for today? :) Great job on your workouts! My time has been limited with work and running around. So if I can
get in 30 min a day I will be lucky.

Allee: Hello!

Off to clean up the kitchen and get started on the dreaded paperwork.

Have a great FRIDAY! Yeah so glad it is the end of the week finally!

BBS
Heidi

WO planned for tomorrow: ICE Boot Camp and biceps.

Morning,

I did Intensity BC today.

Heidi - wtg, on your workout today. Looks intense!

Sherry - good job getting your run in yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday everyone.

Good morning,

Amy Dixon Breathless Body Volume 2 The Edge = 54 min and KCM Kickboxing premix #3 Punch Mix = 22 is done :)

Heidi and Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Evening!

Today I was dragging something awful. I went back to bed twice too.

I just finished a TM run of 2.09. A WO from an iFit program. Finished up with Boot Camp Meltdown for Biceps.

I may not be lifting my arms tomorrow. LOL! :)

Belinda: Nice job too on your WO yesterday and today!

Your right in saying that my current WO's are a little more intenses. I am following ICE Level 2 program. Or I should say trying to. ;)
I am sore from head to toe!

Sherry: How's it going this weekend?

Hello to Allee!

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Goal for Sunday: I will do the main program for Boot Camp in the morning instead. This way my body will have a little extra recovery.

Good morning,

I did GAIAM Lower Body BalanceBall workout = 40 min. I finished 6 DVD's this week :)

Heidi - wtg, on your workouts yesterday.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hi all!

Quick post to catch up . . .
Friday - rest day as planned
Saturday - helped my brother move, so while no official wo, lots of heavy lifting and stairs, which definitely counts!
Today - 6 mile run plus 1mile dog walks for wu and cd, and of course, laundry, house, groceries, etc.

Great job on your wo's and completing those dvd's! Worn out. Heading to bed. Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

I just finished Amy Dixon Super Fit Bod + Bonus: Tight & Toned Core (12 min) = 69 min. This week I will play around with Amy Dixon workouts. Next week....maybe Tracie Long? Haven't decided yet :p

Sherry - thank you. Moving and walking up stairs counts as a workout. How are your legs feeling? I'll bet you got lots of steps in.

Heidi - what are your plans today?

I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

I am done with Cathe Intensity BC + ME premix #1 Express workout = 53 min. This one had a lot of premixes, glad I am done with that DVD :)

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Morning!

Belinda: Awesome job on your workout and completing that DVD! :) How are you liking the Amy Dixon WO's?

Hi Sherry! YES! I agree that moving someone is a great workout! :) Nice job on your 6 miler.

Saturday: Run and biceps. OMG my biceps felt like they were going to pop over that last couple days.
Saturday night was spent with my oldest Son in the emergency room. Not sure from what: McD's food or viral. He came over
with terrible stomach pain and got sick right away. He was also very dehydrated and received 3-4 IV's of fluid. Poor thing.
We got released with no real finding at around 1:30am.

Sunday was a rest day. I was totally wiped out.

Monday was work as usual. Biceps were too sore to do much of anything anyway. I still can't straighten my arms!

Today: ICE Boot Camp Phew! Went lighter especially for biceps.

Off to shower and work now.

Have a great one!
BBL
Heidi

Hallo girls,

I finally got my workout in :) I did ICE Rock'n Sock'm MishMosh Premix :Double It #1 Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Stretch - 81:19 plus GAIAM Gentle Yoga w/ Suzanne Deason = 35 min. I needed that stretch after that premix.

Heidi - good job on your workout as well. I do like Amy Dixon workouts. You can modify all of her workouts. I will sent you a pm, check your inbox :)

Sherry - how are you doing?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great afternoon.

Hi all!

Monday - Did EBE2 Weighted Legs - just right DOMS the next day - I read reviews so went lighter on the weights but still got in a great wo.
Tuesday - gave blood, so that's my official rest day, however, I didn't sleep well last night, so . . .
Today - another rest day - just wiped out. That and we're getting dumped on today (10" of the white stuff), which made the morning and evening commutes way too long.

Belinda - I do like Rock'n Sock'm. I bet you needed a stretch afterwards - that's a long wo. Do you wear any kind of gloves? Increases the UB work perfectly. Yay on being done with another DVD!

Heidi - Are your arms still sore? Bicep doms are hard to come by usually - what wo did you do? Hope your son is feeling better.

Heading to bed - needing the sleep. Catch up with you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.