GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning!

Today was JM body shred Launch disc 1. DONE!

Sherry: Great job on your run and stretch. LOL! Really? Another WO? HAHA. Let us know how you like that one.

Work has been just crazy...ARGH! I need a day off from all the running around this week. The house is falling apart and I can't take it.
I need organization! Just the way I am. So this is my plan for today. :) Staying HOME!

Belinda: Enjoy your time in Texas with your family! Very exciting for sure. Are your family members coming from Germany as well? It would be
great to see them all for this special occasion.

Allee: How's it going?

OK off to clean up the kitchen and get some laundry going. Have a great one!

BBL
Heidi

Hello!!!

I miss everyone. Unfortunately, my computer is still down. My cousin is coming over tomorrow to take a look at it again. He is thinking of installing his laptop for me to use for now. Hopefully, it will be back to normal soon.

Hugs to all. Keep up the great work.
Take care! :)

Hi all!

3 mile run tonight plus stretch. Snow flurries on the way home, so it was low - hence no dog walk - poor thing!

Heidi - Great job on your wo. Is your house more organized now? I'm thinking it will need to wait until DD leaves for college. We thought her brother was the slob, but she appears to have taken up right where he left off. Lol!

Allee - How frustrating. Hope your cousin helps solve the issue. But are you able to get some wo's in?

Belinda - Hope all is well!

Time to wind down for the night. Tomorrow is my rest day, so will be back Saturday. See ya then.

Happy Sunday!

Can you believe it's the last day of January? This year is already flying by. Catching up . . .
Friday - rest day
Saturday - ballet, then got my hair done, then went prom dress shopping with DD - we found one and got a great deal on it, so glad that's done early.
Sunday - dog walk, 4 mile run and STS stretch. Also groceries, laundry and errands. Getting worn out.

Plan for February - get the eating under control! Whenever I amp up the exercise, my appetite goes out of control, and it's showing! Argh!

Hope you all had a good one. Be back tomorrow.

Morning!

No workouts for Friday-Sunday. Work was super busy on Friday. Saturday was loads of paperwork for taxes etc. Sunday catch up on house stuff day.

Sherry: Sounds like your weekend was pretty busy as well. Nice job on your run!
I hear ya on the getting exhausted lately. Too much running around for sure this past week. Also on the eating better! Argh! My plan this week fell way off. I really do a lot better if I can do my own shopping and get the things that are healthy for me. Having so many boys in the house is not helping me or my daughter!

I guess what I should do:

Make a list and send my daughter shopping while I am at work. :)
Cook on my planned days off during the week.
Freeze ahead meals! No excuses to grab bad stuff just because I am starving and raiding every cabinet looking for something quick. LOL! Always have quick snacks made: chopped veggies and hummus or fruit with yogurt and nuts etc.

Breakfast was: Yogurt with 1/2 a banana and tables. of mixed suflowers and pumpkin seeds. The seeds were toasted in the oven using coconut oil and some shredded coconut flakes. YUMMY! This is also great for a trail mix with dried fruit added.

This months goal:
Eat Better!
Sleep Better!
Get in my workouts
DRINK MORE WATER! This will help with feeling more energized for sure!

What rotation are you doing this month? Or is it just your training runs?

Belinda: Thinking of you! I hope that you are having a wonderful time in Texas with your family.

Allee: How's it going? :) Any changes in your plan this month?

OK I am off to get it DONE! JM Body Shred disc 1 Launch

BBL
Make it a good one!
Heidi

Happy February! And spring is on its way, according to the groundhog. I'll take it!

Yesterday - Did STS Kickbox - DH actually did it with me - we both needed to work loose the hips after "long" runs on Sunday (his was twice as long as mine). Followed with 100 hip thrust challenge, well, actually glute bridges, increasing the weight 5#'s over last week.

Today - quick walk with the dog before the rain started, then 3.5 miles on tm while washing towels (multi-tasking, again) and finished with STS Stretch - that one really seems to hit exactly what I need, and it's fairly short.

Heidi - So, did you get it done yesterday? Yes, it's all in the food! I'm logging my food again on MFP, which really seems to help me. And actually need to plan the recipes BEFORE I grocery shop! That would help lots!

Waving Hi to Belinda and Allee - hope all is well!

Be back tomorrow!

Hi all!

WO's done - dog walk while it was unseasonably warm (40's in Feb - really?) and then ICE Low Impact Sweat - starting to realize these aren't intermediate - you can really get your heart going, which is a good thing.

Hope everyone is getting it done!

Hi! Checking in late Weds.

Tues: Sherry yes I did get in my workout. :) Ended up at work right after for a very long day again.

Today I was home working on the house chores. This weekend will be busy with replacing floor trim to the second floor. Then Sunday is a
day out with my Mom. Monday of course is my hectic work day.

To today's workout was housework. I think I used every muscle too. Even my fingers hurt! LOL!

The planning meals is the hardest and then having to go grocery shopping. Did you know I hate grocery shopping? Maybe you already did.. ;)
This is why my husband gets to do it. I know it is a terrible idea.....

Awesome job on your workouts! So glad that your DH can participate with you as well.

Belinda: How are you doing? We look forward to your return and to hear about your trip and the wedding. :)

Hello to Allee!

I will be back tomorrow to report my workout completed!
Have a great evening!
Heidi

Hi all!

Tonight was a 3.5 mile run and stretch. Last night we made a Spaghetti Squash Lasagna - delicious. We fought over leftovers this morning.

Heidi - Ooh, housework can do that, especially if you use a lot of elbow grease. Looks like you have a busy weekend ahead of you - good luck.

Belinda - I'm sure the wedding went well, and you are on the way back home.

Allee - How are the ICE workouts going?

Worn out. Tomorrow is my rest day, so I'll be back Friday. See ya then.

Good morning,

I am home....thank goodness. That was a rough trip in the RV. The wedding and reception went well and we had lots of fun. Remember driving down to El Paso TX we slipped into ice? That wasn't enough ??? Leaving El Paso we got caught into a micro burst, which ripped our entire awning off the RV (20 foot cover and support rails) :( It's completely gone :( :( When we drove to Tennessee we had a blown out tire which took 4 hours. We had to go to a few different tire places, not everyone carries RV tires. Our RV took a very bad beating but kept on going. We also had lots of fun with my son's new wife's mom. She was so rude to us, it wasn't funny anymore.

I will get a good workout in today. I will be back later and catch up on personals.

Last edited:
Good afternoon,

I did Cathe Classics Vol 1 " Step Max" today. That's all, I am still tired and beat from the long drive. Hope to get a good night sleep tonight and tomorrow I can add more workouts.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. I will try to be back later, if not tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Happy Saturday!

WO done - dog walk, Pedal Power and To the Mat - and yes, it does work those little muscles all around the hips and glutes good!

Belinda - Sorry all the events surrounding the wedding were so difficult - especially the people! I get you are so glad to be back home. You definitely need some recovery time - physically and emotionally. Don't know what to say other than sending you (((hugs))).

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee.

Now, to get a few more things done around here. Try to have a good one.

Hallo everyone,

I did Intensity Series: BC + ME Bonus : 65 min + Leslie Sansone: Walk To The Hits Party Songs 3 Mile walk.

Thank you, Sherry! I hope I never see those people again. I don't like drama. I am glad I am home again. We empty the RV today, so we can get an estmate on the damage. Our RV really took a beating, arr.... WTG, on all your workouts today. That's a lot.

Hallo Heidi and Allee :)

I will be back tomorrow. Good night.

Happy Super Sunday!

Its' a sunny, chilly day here - which is unseasonable wonderful! usually this time of year it's bitter cold and cloudy. So of course had to get outside - 5 mile run, plus 1 mile dog walks for wu and cd, then UY Yin Yoga to really stretch out the hams and back. Shopping done and errands almost there, so will shortly be ale to relax for the rest of the day and watch the commercials during the game.

Belinda- Great wo today! Love that you are digging out all the old fave's, too! All that weather didn't help your travels. But I'm sure they will be able to put it all back together, just at a cost. Try not to stress about the people. Maybe you need to do a kickboxing wo!

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee!

Hope you are having a good one. Be back tomorrow.

Good evening,

Today I did XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact HiiT Premixes #16 All Out Extreme Cardio - 52:44 + Leslie Sansone: Walk To The Hits Party Songs
- Mile 1 + Yoga Max Premix: 1# Yoga Express = 32 min.

Sherry - it sure didn't help :) I love digging out all the old fav's, so much fun. Did you get your stretch in?

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee - where are you guys?

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Good morning,

This morning I did XTRAIN - Bic & Tric = 45 min + Core #1 ( I have no idea why I did that one again?) and GAIAM Walk & Tone = 30 min.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. Where is Heidi? BBL!

Hello Ladies,

I am finally here. Lol!!!
Sorry for missing so much these days. Works has been crazy busy. Family issues as well.
I keep telling myself it will pass.

I will check in more now my computer is fixed. Yay!!!

Have a great night. Miss you guys lots.

Hallo ladies,

I did KCM 30 Min To Fitness KB Bonus Core/ABS #1 = 44 min and GAIAM Quick Start Walking w/ Debbie Rocker = 24 min.

Thanks Allee. Missed you. Check in when you can. Hope your PC gets fixed soon.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. That's it for me today. See you all tomorrow.

Hey girls,

I did Muscle Endurance premix UB splits = 44 min + LB splits = 39 min and KCM 30 min to Fitness KB premix/bonus : #3 Kick Mix = 21 min.

Where are you guy's?

I will be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.