GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

I'm back - went to ballet class this morning, and now just finished D36. Arms are fried. D35 tomorrow and I will have finished STS!

Belinda - Step Jam - a very old favorite! Glad that you had a good time yesterday with your DD and that you love the new haircut. DH doing ok moving around that much with his shoulder? That's quite a bit, but I'm sure he's been very bored sitting around.

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee!

Relaxing the rest of the night. Hope you are, too!

Sherry - did you do D36 before D35? Either way, congrats on finishing STS tomorrow. Good job on your ballet class this morning. DH still can't lift his arm/shoulder :( other than that, he is moving around just fine.

Hi Heidi and Allee :)

Good night, ladies.

STS is done! Did D35 today. Made it all the way through for the first time ever!

Belinda - great job on doing all premixes on Yoga Relax! Glad DH is doing better. Yes, did D36 yesterday - thought D35 would have been too much for the legs after both a run and ballet class.

Waving Hi to everyone else!

STS is done! Did D35 today. Made it all the way through for the first time ever!

Belinda - great job on doing all premixes on Yoga Relax! Glad DH is doing better. Yes, did D36 yesterday - thought D35 would have been too much for the legs after both a run and ballet class.

Waving Hi to everyone else!

Congratulations on finishing STS :D Wasn't it awesome? I LOVE STS.

Happy Monday!

Off work today, so getting things I want done - including wo's! With STS done (YAY! and yes, really like the whole rotation), time to start training for the marathon - cardio and focus on glutes/hips, so . . . today's session was Spinervals 21.0, EBE Booty Blast and 100 Hip Thrust Challenge. I'd like to get in yoga later today - we'll see if can squeeze that in, too. Still need to take DS back to school later.

Belinda - Like seeing the "done" appearing on your list. Wonder how long that would be if it included absolutely everything you have? How's DH doing after all that RV prep work the other day? Hope it wasn't too much for him.

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee!

Need to get going on more of those other things to get done. Ba back tomorrow.

Hi girls,

The battery on my Fitbit broke, went to Costco today and got another one :p I like seeing my step count :) Fitbit is charging, I am back in business :p

Sherry - I am glad you like seeing the 'done' on my list. Maybe a few years? I have way to many workout dvd's. The last few month made me realize I have way to many workout dvd's and don't need anymore. Have fun training for your marathon. When is it?

Hi Heidi and Allee!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Good morning,

Today I did Yoga Max = 48 min + The Classic V1 Step Heat = 59 min :)

Sorry, I have no time for personals. I will catch up later. Gotta run :)

Hello!

My getting it done so far this week list:
Sun: Slide & Glide
Mon: ICE chiseled upper
Tues: TM 5K WO

Tomorrow plan:
ICE LIS timesaver #11

Belinda: Nice job on your yoga and Step Heat workout! Glad you got your FitBit fixed and are now back in action for step counting. :)

Sherry: Nice job on your finishing up STS! :) How was your workout yesterday?

I am trying to get back to things and plan on doing my workouts in the morning before work. I do the paperwork in the evening so
I am not tempted to sit at my computer too long in the morning. This always messes me up time wise.

I plan on following SkinnyTastes Dinner plan of the week. I purchased her planner journal too. This will come in Thursday hopefully.
I need to get more organized with meals made ahead for the week.

Allee: How's your rotation going? :)

OK off to get some other stuff done for tomorrow.

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Heidi - amazing job on your workouts. Like your plan. I have that problem too. Love sitting at my computer in the mornings. Lately I been getting my workouts in the mornings, we are always so busy. Tomorrow morning we have to see my husbands doc in DC. That means I have to get my workout in early in the morning.

Hi all!

WO done - 3 mile run (on tm) and stretch.

Marathon is in October, but a few of us may do a half in April to keep us motivated through the winter months, so need to stay focused.

Belinda - Great job on checking more off your list. Hope DH's appt goes well. When do you leave?

Heidi - Good job so far this week. Good eating plan - yep need to really get focused there. I keep saying that . . . maybe I'll eventually do it!

Waving Hi to Allee!

Time to get all those other home things done - be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

WO done - 3 mile run (on tm) and stretch.

Marathon is in October, but a few of us may do a half in April to keep us motivated through the winter months, so need to stay focused.

Belinda - Great job on checking more off your list. Hope DH's appt goes well. When do you leave?

Heidi - Good job so far this week. Good eating plan - yep need to really get focused there. I keep saying that . . . maybe I'll eventually do it!

Waving Hi to Allee!

Time to get all those other home things done - be back tomorrow.

Great job on your run last night! :)

Morning!

Yeah I did my WO as planned. I really enjoyed this one too. ICE Low impact sweat timesaver #11.

Hey Allee! Hope your hanging in there!

Off to shower and work.
Have a great one ladies!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.