GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Belinda: OH Boy that day is coming up fast for your Son! Very exciting for all I am sure. :) Glad that you found a dress in plenty of time too
Great job on your workout and yes at least it was something. :) Something is always better then nothing.

BrB

Thank you :) It sure is coming up fast. You have no idea how happy I am I found a dress for the wedding :)

Hallo again,

My husband wanted to go for a walk, but's it's freezing outside. My iPod wasn't charged, I had to use the disc instead. Had no idea they played in my dvd player? What that be considered cheating if I count it as a dvd? I didn't run, which was very hard for me. I miss those workouts.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

ood morning,

Today I dd Cathe Timesaver #4 and Intensity Boot Camp Premixes: #2 Core only, #3 Kickbox only, #4 Upper body only, #5 Lower Body only. I also did Muscle Endurance premix : #2 Legg Press ( just the three leg press cycles)

I will be back for personals later. Need to shower.

Good morning,

I did today : ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox -BLIZZARD BLAST : 14 min and X Train All Out Low Impact HiiT - Bonus Workouts:
Bonus Core # = 10:26
Bonus Burn Set Chest=14:10
Bonus Burn Set Shoulder =14:19
100 Rep Challenge Scarecrows =5:47

Shoulders feel like noodles :)

I will be back later for personals.

Hey girls,

I just finished Cathe Timesaver DVD (Body Blast) #5. I can't believe DH and I leaving for TX next weekend :) I am already packing my workout stuff for the trip:D Friday I will spend the day with my DD Aleisa in DC, we are also getting our hair done :)

I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

I did today : ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox -BLIZZARD BLAST : 14 min and X Train All Out Low Impact HiiT - Bonus Workouts:
Bonus Core # = 10:26
Bonus Burn Set Chest=14:10
Bonus Burn Set Shoulder =14:19
100 Rep Challenge Scarecrows =5:47

Shoulders feel like noodles :)

I will be back later for personals.

Great job Belinda! My shoulders are like noodles just reading this. LOL! :)

Hey!

Today was LIS Athletic Training. Got through it and was very mindful of my back. Great workout!

Nice job everyone!

Sherry: How are you doing? How goes the running plan? I know it has been super cold this week for us how about you? Are you running indoors more now?

Tomorrow's plan:

ICE TO THE MAT. Will see how this goes....might have to change up if it gets to be too much on my back.

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Hey!

Today was LIS Athletic Training. Got through it and was very mindful of my back. Great workout!

Nice job everyone!

Sherry: How are you doing? How goes the running plan? I know it has been super cold this week for us how about you? Are you running indoors more now?

Tomorrow's plan:

ICE TO THE MAT. Will see how this goes....might have to change up if it gets to be too much on my back.

Have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Heidi - nicely done with AT and be mindful of your back :) Have fun with ICE to the Mat tomorrow. I will do that one soon.

Hi all!

Let's see, this week's been a bit rough . . .
Monday - no wo - came home from work with a splitting headache - not sure why, but vegged on the couch that night

Tuesday - conveniently snowed heavily during morning rush hour, so took 1-1/2 hours to get to work (normally 35 min.), and I would have worked from home if I hadn't been going down to the Autoshow with work that day, so kind of had to go on (but I get really geeked out by that stuff, so it was a lot of fun!). After being on my feet at the show for most of the day, I had the opportunity to shovel that morning snow when I got home from work - in the teen temps! That was plenty of wo for the day.

Today (Wednesday) - conveniently snowed during the afternoon commute, but just lightly so that it was annoying. Didn't bother to shovel when I got home, so I did D34! Yay! Only 2 more discs!

Belinda - Your premix mish moshes confuse me if I think about them too much! LOL! But love that you are dedicated to working through all the premixes. Great that you found a dress. Bet you are getting so excited and so nervous all at once. Enjoy the day in DC with your DD.

Heidi - How was the chili? Get in what you can when you can - it's all good. You will finish STS some day - this is my first time all the way through, and I've had it how many years? Been wondering if I/we have the dedication to get up earlier and get the wo's in to remove the excuses. This is still up for debate, but willing to hear your input.

Allee - Great job! How are you liking ICE? Is it a good level/speed for where you are personally?

Time to wind down - need to get some rest tonight! Be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

Monday - no wo - came home from work with a splitting headache - not sure why, but vegged on the couch that night

Tuesday - conveniently snowed heavily during morning rush hour, so took 1-1/2 hours to get to work (normally 35 min.), and I would have worked from home if I hadn't been going down to the Autoshow with work that day, so kind of had to go on (but I get really geeked out by that stuff, so it was a lot of fun!). After being on my feet at the show for most of the day, I had the opportunity to shovel that morning snow when I got home from work - in the teen temps! That was plenty of wo for the day.

Today (Wednesday) - conveniently snowed during the afternoon commute, but just lightly so that it was annoying. Didn't bother to shovel when I got home, so I did D34! Yay! Only 2 more discs!

Belinda - Your premix mish moshes confuse me if I think about them too much! LOL! But love that you are dedicated to working through all the premixes. Great that you found a dress. Bet you are getting so excited and so nervous all at once. Enjoy the day in DC with your DD.

Heidi - How was the chili? Get in what you can when you can - it's all good. You will finish STS some day - this is my first time all the way through, and I've had it how many years? Been wondering if I/we have the dedication to get up earlier and get the wo's in to remove the excuses. This is still up for debate, but willing to hear your input.

Allee - Great job! How are you liking ICE? Is it a good level/speed for where you are personally?

LOL, why does my premix confuse you? Just curious :) Good job on D34.

Good morning,

ICERock'm Sock'm Kickbox - MishMosh Premixes : Double It + BB #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 95:20 min is done :p

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Good morning,

ICE Metabolic Total Body MishMosh Premix - Scrambled #2 Changes the order of some rounds and mixes in some Blizzard Blast intervals. - 53:22 is done :)

Gotta run, getting my hair done today. I will be back later.

Hi all!

Morning! I had to laugh out loud. Boy!!! All I can say it is a very tough series. Honestly, too much for me.

Happy Friday!

Thursday - got home from work and shoveled snow - that was more than enough for my wo!

Today - Picked DS up from school for 3 day weekend. Pouring rain - traffic very slow due to numerous accidents. Took the scenic route, meaning not the highway, so stopped for dinner - at 5 Guys - and worn out when I got home, so waking up early for a run before ballet class.

Belinda - I get it - you are listing everything in the premix - sorry, a bit slow here, maybe once I start doing them. How's the hair? Ready for your trip?

Allee - It'll get better! Just keep putting in the work, and soon you'll be surprised at how well you are doing!

Getting to bed early! Really! Be back tomorrow.

Good morning,

I had a blast in DC yesterday. My hair shorter and looks super cute :D I also went shopping in DC, didn't get home until very late last night.
Today I will do cardio and yoga.

Sherry - no worries :) I am slow sometimes too :) Just look at my list and you see what I done. While I got my hair done, DH cleaned the entire RV from top to bottom :p He took all the dishes out and cleaned them. He also cleaned the sheets and pillow, they been sitting in the RV for a few month. He is steam cleaning the carpet right now. I think tomorrow we can put everything back in the RV. A few day's ago, I started packing my cloth (mostly workout cloth). I will pack DH's cloth this weekend. We are almost done :) Next week I will clean my house and we can relax.

Heidi - how are you?

Good job, Allee! I am also loving the new workouts. They are a lot of fun.

I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.